Comments
141 - 160 of 266 Comments Last updated Mar 20, 2013

“my haters inspire me”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143
Mar 16, 2013
 
My,but this is getting all torn up. Can't we all just get along? Lol.... People is people I reckon. A lot of stuff I just laugh at and don't comment on,however I CAN visualize a quilting bee. Shall I go to the barn and get ye ole quilting frames down? I've prob got a trash bag full of old crown royal sacks ,that would make a sweet quilt. After its done we could raffle it off and use the money to buy some of these fuckers a life! Oops time for another Bloody Mary. Damn these things are good. Don't forget to wear green tomorrow! I'm off to Bostic. Be back in a few daze!

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Dafuq wrote:
Hey word w.hore I was trying to bad mouth you on another thread and ur stalker boy was still being nice towards u even after u been kicking him in the balls for days so fck the fcktard aswell. But what I said was I went & looked at your fb. You are one fugly biotch. Smile makes you look like mr ed the talking horse u got the body of a crackhead and from what i read on other posts your a STD infest slutpuppy. You happy bout yourself why? You should have succeded when u tried to commit suicide u pathetic drug w.hore
These are some twisted fcks doing this to amuse themselves. Look at my comments on the "poem for my friends" thread from me. Sorry you think so highly of me that you think I would post this shit.
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#145
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text> These are some twisted fcks doing this to amuse themselves. Look at my comments on the "poem for my friends" thread from me. Sorry you think so highly of me that you think I would post this shit.
No, Jason...YOU are the twisted fck...and you just busted yourself!!! You just replied to a comment that YOU posted, so it shows up for you, but it never posted on this thread...thank you for proving that you are a true liar & the biggest p.o.s. I never actually met (thank God!!!) Now...fck off!!!:)

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Word Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Jason...YOU are the twisted fck...and you just busted yourself!!! You just replied to a comment that YOU posted, so it shows up for you, but it never posted on this thread...thank you for proving that you are a true liar & the biggest p.o.s. I never actually met (thank God!!!) Now...fck off!!!:)
OMG! Ok, whatever you say Christy. I'm just so tired of this arguing. Can you not drop it? I'm sorry its come to this but goddamnit this is gettin old. I wont say this again, IT WAS NOT ME, PERIOD. I use to think highly of you but this bullshit has burnt me out. Ill ignore your posts if you'll ignore mine. Surely to god we can be adults about it. Please, fck it nevermind.
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#148
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text> OMG! Ok, whatever you say Christy. I'm just so tired of this arguing. Can you not drop it? I'm sorry its come to this but goddamnit this is gettin old. I wont say this again, IT WAS NOT ME, PERIOD. I use to think highly of you but this bullshit has burnt me out. Ill ignore your posts if you'll ignore mine. Surely to god we can be adults about it. Please, fck it nevermind.
Give it up, Jason...you can't deny this one or get out of it!!! It's time to stop lying, seriously...you are sick!!!

“Silence doesn't = You're right”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#149
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Wow. Since the post isn't on here to actually reply to it, I'll just say "dafuq" you should be ashamed of yourself. That kind of filth is just disgusting.
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#150
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

BEERFLY wrote:
Wow. Since the post isn't on here to actually reply to it, I'll just say "dafuq" you should be ashamed of yourself. That kind of filth is just disgusting.
Yep...now EVERYONE can see that Jason/ItsokYoureDumbass/uneduc ated hick/dafuq/dumbazz/NSA/looking /etc, etc, etc is a pathological liar & psychotic a$$ stalker!!!
Eerily similar

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#152
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I sense some control freaks on this thread, who must have the last word. It reminds me of Jodi Arias.
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#153
Mar 17, 2013
 
Eerily similar wrote:
I sense some control freaks on this thread, who must have the last word. It reminds me of Jodi Arias.
Except, in this case, Jodi Arias is a guy...and I think busting someone at their warped game is a good last word to have... Now, having said that...good morning & Happy St. Patrick's day!!!:)

Since: Dec 12

Cherryville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#154
Mar 17, 2013
 
Word Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
Except, in this case, Jodi Arias is a guy...and I think busting someone at their warped game is a good last word to have... Now, having said that...good morning & Happy St. Patrick's day!!!:)
There is a new poster "the quoter"/"hello" who has posted about 100k words in a matter of hours. I'm SURE this turns you on. He can out type both of us, combined. Shall we declare war over which one of us shall have this keyboard chatty cat who is soooooo wordy? Mmmmmmmmm howwwwwww sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxy!! Lol Nah, he's clearly a LIBERAL Dem so I will bow to you & LET YOU have this one.....just this once! I'm sure you have more experience with this variety since you live in Asheville! BAHAHAHAA

I knew you would win him over anyhow!:)
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#155
Mar 17, 2013
 
Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a new poster "the quoter"/"hello" who has posted about 100k words in a matter of hours. I'm SURE this turns you on. He can out type both of us, combined. Shall we declare war over which one of us shall have this keyboard chatty cat who is soooooo wordy? Mmmmmmmmm howwwwwww sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxy!! Lol Nah, he's clearly a LIBERAL Dem so I will bow to you & LET YOU have this one.....just this once! I'm sure you have more experience with this variety since you live in Asheville! BAHAHAHAA
I knew you would win him over anyhow!:)
I noticed both posters...and holy hell, he/she/they IS/ARE wordy!!! And, yes, I am very familiar with the ultra-liberal progressive sheeple, living in Asheville, but I have given up on arguing with them. They do nothing but lie about facts & contradict themselves...and I figure Obama's dumba$$ will end up doing them in on his own at some point...unless they're bound & determined to be stupid forever!!!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#156
Mar 17, 2013
 
Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
Now do you see why I wish to remain UNKNOWN while living in this small town?!
No shit, Nita! They'll come after you over the slightest flaw. So what if I have this thing on my balls?

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157
Mar 17, 2013
 
Word Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
oh, & you just called yourself out...b/c you've heard NO ONE call me crazy or psycho except you in your pursuit to play your stupida$$ games & save face
That's not exactly true. I think it's pretty crazy, that helicopter thing you do with your tongue. That's crazy in a good minx way, though. ;) If it helps any, Word Woman is as sane as I am! I know, stop defending you...
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#158
Mar 17, 2013
 
Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not exactly true. I think it's pretty crazy, that helicopter thing you do with your tongue. That's crazy in a good minx way, though. ;) If it helps any, Word Woman is as sane as I am! I know, stop defending you...
Defend away...you certainly have a humorous way with words!!! ;)

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#159
Mar 17, 2013
 
Word Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
Defend away...you certainly have a humorous way with words!!! ;)
Why, thanks. It's not really this guy's fault. Jealousy is a demon maker. You see, it is too much for some men's psyche to be infatuated with a woman and not have the feeling returned. I like to look, myself; but do not get caught up in the idea that I could really nurture a relationship, even if the opportunity presented itself. Therefore, I can keep up sort of a fence to rejection. That's why, like Nita; I choose to keep my identity anonymous. I have a few people that are border-line stalking me here in Greeneville. I don't really mind the cashier at Wal-Mart, or the girl at work, but that guy at the bank kinda creeps me out.
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#160
Mar 17, 2013
 
Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, thanks. It's not really this guy's fault. Jealousy is a demon maker. You see, it is too much for some men's psyche to be infatuated with a woman and not have the feeling returned. I like to look, myself; but do not get caught up in the idea that I could really nurture a relationship, even if the opportunity presented itself. Therefore, I can keep up sort of a fence to rejection. That's why, like Nita; I choose to keep my identity anonymous. I have a few people that are border-line stalking me here in Greeneville. I don't really mind the cashier at Wal-Mart, or the girl at work, but that guy at the bank kinda creeps me out.
I think that demon was made long before I talked to him...

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161
Mar 17, 2013
 
Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Word Woman & Nita Mann theory has been stated many times before now! Lol. We are NOT the same. She is a little younger & a little skinnier so confuse me away with her. She's also intelligent so I will take it as a compliment. However, I am MUCH HOTTER! Lol ;)
Pretend2BNormal does not seem capable of having the vile, malicious, contemptuous & generally cruel demeanor as Angryguy. I don't know about Aly "don't Never have sex", if he doesn't then it isn't my fault! BAHAHAHAHA FDLMAO!!!:)
Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! What a lie! I'd have plenty of sex if you hadn't nailed down your bedroom window and taken out the restraining order! She only Nita what I got for her. But, no. Get the courts involved. Bitch! I still love you, though. Just from across the street after your lights go out.:)

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162
Mar 17, 2013
 
Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, thanks. It's not really this guy's fault. Jealousy is a demon maker. You see, it is too much for some men's psyche to be infatuated with a woman and not have the feeling returned. I like to look, myself; but do not get caught up in the idea that I could really nurture a relationship, even if the opportunity presented itself. Therefore, I can keep up sort of a fence to rejection. Thalt's why, like Nita; I choose to keep my identity anonymous. I have a few people that are border-line stalking me here in Greeneville. I don't really mind the cashier at Wal-Mart, or the girl at work, but that guy at the bank kinda creeps me out.
Ill say this one time to you an pray you understand. I DID NOT EVEN FIND HER ATTRACTIVE therefor there in no infactuation. IF I had wanted anything more, it was def there on her part for the taking. Its just sad she took rejection so hard an has started this cyber war. Shows what kind of pathetic life that is. If you haven't noticed I've all but stopped posting over having to deal with her bullshit on every thread. I wont discuss this issue any further. Its dead to me!
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163
Mar 17, 2013
 
uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text> Ill say this one time to you an pray you understand. I DID NOT EVEN FIND HER ATTRACTIVE therefor there in no infactuation. IF I had wanted anything more, it was def there on her part for the taking. Its just sad she took rejection so hard an has started this cyber war. Shows what kind of pathetic life that is. If you haven't noticed I've all but stopped posting over having to deal with her bullshit on every thread. I wont discuss this issue any further. Its dead to me!
Jason...look, it's time to knock it off with the delusional bit. I'm not being mean, but this is absolutely ridiculous & you just continue to make yourself look more & more
pathetic. There are posts by you all
over this site that disprove everything you just wrote, not to mention your emails & texts & the fact that you busted yourself on here. I didn't start this war...you did b/c I rejected you...period!!! I was never "there for the taking," & quite honestly, no, I don't find you very attractive, but I didn't tell you that b/c I don't intentionally set out to try to hurt people's feelings. I'm sorry your fragile ego is hurt, but get over it, seriously, & stop digging a deeper & deeper hole. Prove that you actually do possess a little bit of integrity & don't continue to sacrifice your dignity...you aren't fooling anyone!!!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164
Mar 17, 2013
 
uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text> Ill say this one time to you an pray you understand. I DID NOT EVEN FIND HER ATTRACTIVE therefor there in no infactuation. IF I had wanted anything more, it was def there on her part for the taking. Its just sad she took rejection so hard an has started this cyber war. Shows what kind of pathetic life that is. If you haven't noticed I've all but stopped posting over having to deal with her bullshit on every thread. I wont discuss this issue any further. Its dead to me!
Well, I'm glad you aren't posting this any further. Say what you want, but she gives splendid head. For that reason alone, it is worth being her friend. Spread your legs and fly!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••