Which one takes the blame?

Which one takes the blame?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 Jun 19, 2013
Is it truly the women who are ALWAYS late or is it that men make them late when they have plans to go somewhere?

_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#2 Jun 19, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
Is it truly the women who are ALWAYS late or is it that men make them late when they have plans to go somewhere?
Depends on the situation, I suppose... Admittedly, when late, it's usually my fault.

Location hidden

#3 Jun 19, 2013
I am always ready. Then I get the blame when we are late... And I truly always thought it was me. :-(

Location hidden

#5 Jun 19, 2013
hmmm wrote:
Last month my wife was late, I got the blame for it!
I was waiting on this one to show up! Lol
yep

United States

#6 Jun 19, 2013
I can say my former fiance took longer than me to get ready. . They put it off to the last minute and then take forever. . . Drove me crazy

Location hidden

#7 Jun 19, 2013
I needed to go grocery shopping... Had to have someone at home for family reasons... Agreed he'd be here at 6. 615... He arrives. And doesn't see how it matters... I can get me, and 3 family members ready and in the car... And we wait on him.. Lol just because it doesn't take them long doesn't mean they should wait til we should've been there 5 minutes ago to get dressed. lol

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#9 Jun 20, 2013
My late husband used to fuss and rush me when we were getting ready to go somewhere. But we'd always have to turn around and go back because he always forgot something. It got to where, when we'd get ready to go I'd say "spectacles, testicles, wallet, and watch" to remind him to check everything.

Location hidden

#10 Jun 20, 2013
MystDefy wrote:
My late husband used to fuss and rush me when we were getting ready to go somewhere. But we'd always have to turn around and go back because he always forgot something. It got to where, when we'd get ready to go I'd say "spectacles, testicles, wallet, and watch" to remind him to check everything.
Lol! That is great!:-)
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#11 Jun 20, 2013
Had a wife like that once, always late. Just stepped arrival time up on her an hour, no worries...lol

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#12 Jun 20, 2013
Heeler wrote:
Had a wife like that once, always late. Just stepped arrival time up on her an hour, no worries...lol
I have a sister like that. If you want her there at 2, better tell her it's at 1.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve Bannon 4 min Bigly Brother 6
crestview terrace apts. (Feb '13) 32 min lisa 29
Mail carrier won't pickup my mail??? (Dec '10) 38 min Postal wife 205
Max Planck For Sheriff 1 hr can I say URANIUM 995
TimesUp 1 hr stuck on stupid 32
OBama the last relevant President 1 hr funnical fiefdom 37
Trump's approval rating is at 61% among working... 1 hr funnical fiefdom 6

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance