latest

United States

#21 Jul 12, 2012
Go Away David wrote:
<quoted text>That is all you got? I am unimpressed.
Latest development..... Hawk is getting divorced. Yes, that's #3. Good job Dave! You ant blame it on all 3 of them!
Go Away David

Hermitage, TN

#22 Jul 12, 2012
latest wrote:
<quoted text>
Latest development..... Hawk is getting divorced. Yes, that's #3. Good job Dave! You ant blame it on all 3 of them!
Three wives and he has abused every one of them. He is a sad little man.
His

Johnson City, TN

#23 Jul 12, 2012
Go Away David wrote:
<quoted text>
Three wives and he has abused every one of them. He is a sad little man.
And he is Greene county's highest ranking official? And Hollywood portrays these people in a bad light? Now listen. I'm a democrat, but I rarely ever meet a person from Greeneville that I don't like. how in the world is this dude not behind bars? And you watch . On Monday he will be released. I'm sorry. You just can't hit a woman, no matter what. Ever heard of leaving? And this guy has no remorse. And his cronies support him....no Hollywood portrays them perfectly. What a disgrace !
Bald Baby

Brentwood, TN

#24 Jul 13, 2012
Is David Hawk adopted? I've never met his mother, but I've always thought he didn't look like Buddy. I also have a hard time imagining Buddy Hawk being a serial wife beater. Earlier this week my wife was mad and running her mouth, so I threatened her. I found an old baby doll which I tossed to her, then acted like I was calling David Hawk.
blah

High Point, NC

#25 Jul 13, 2012
Bald Baby wrote:
Is David Hawk adopted? I've never met his mother, but I've always thought he didn't look like Buddy. I also have a hard time imagining Buddy Hawk being a serial wife beater. Earlier this week my wife was mad and running her mouth, so I threatened her. I found an old baby doll which I tossed to her, then acted like I was calling David Hawk.
Actually David is just like his father.
Go Away David and Buddy

Hermitage, TN

#26 Jul 13, 2012
I agree that David Hawk is just like Buddy Hawk. They both tell you what you want to hear and then laugh about it behind your back. Watching them laugh together while leaving the courthouse the day David was released on bail said it all. They must have blackmail material on some folks in Greeneville to be able to keep their political status. David and Buddy are both camera hogs who show up to events just for the food and to get their names in the paper. I wish they would both go away!
jbd

Murfreesboro, TN

#27 Jul 13, 2012
The political party system has ruined this country. People who blindly pull a lever and vote for a person simple because he or she is Democrat or a Republican are ignorant. I can't understand the thinking behind people. As far as politicians like this? I just think of them as narcissistic fools who can't seem to get over themselves. Public servants my ass!
Not voting for David Hawk

Hermitage, TN

#28 Jul 14, 2012
Now the trial date has been moved to Sept. 11th. How convenient that it was announced a day after early voting. The date keeps getting pushed back further and further.
charlie sheen

United States

#29 Jul 14, 2012
latest wrote:
<quoted text>Latest development..... Hawk is getting divorced. Yes, that's #3. Good job Dave! You ant blame it on all 3 of them!
Hey,when you pick the ones he picked,what else would you expect? I mean seriously,would you buy a car that was KNOWN to be defective and problematic? I think not.
blah

Shelby, NC

#30 Jul 14, 2012
charlie sheen wrote:
<quoted text>Hey,when you pick the ones he picked,what else would you expect? I mean seriously,would you buy a car that was KNOWN to be defective and problematic? I think not.
Ur right. All 3.... U dumbass! Keep thinking that and live in ur own delusional world!
LOL

Elizabethton, TN

#31 Jul 14, 2012
blah wrote:
<quoted text>
Ur right. All 3.... U dumbass! Keep thinking that and live in ur own delusional world!
You do know Charlie Sheen has a drinking problem don't you?
Bleeding Heart

Johnson City, TN

#32 Jul 14, 2012
Really, it was pitched back again? I'm wondering if anybody else could do that. What huge allows a domestic violence to be continued twice? Surely not. I'm going t check the paper/court docs.... You can't just bump a misdemeanor back from march to September , unless your e state rep, I guess... How crooked is the place? Lemme ask you people something. If a guy says he's opposed to abortion and gay marraige and Obama and ll the things that you want to hear, and then he punches his wife? Do you still believe in him? Thus thing is hardly reported in the news when youre a republican. Did you know that two city councilmen in Knoxville (family values and all that crap) were caught having sex in public, arrested and it was BARELY in the newspaper. Both were male. Do you ever wonder if the news on the right is telling you anything other than Obama is a communist ?
blah

Shelby, NC

#33 Jul 15, 2012
Bleeding Heart wrote:
Really, it was pitched back again? I'm wondering if anybody else could do that. What huge allows a domestic violence to be continued twice? Surely not. I'm going t check the paper/court docs.... You can't just bump a misdemeanor back from march to September , unless your e state rep, I guess... How crooked is the place? Lemme ask you people something. If a guy says he's opposed to abortion and gay marraige and Obama and ll the things that you want to hear, and then he punches his wife? Do you still believe in him? Thus thing is hardly reported in the news when youre a republican. Did you know that two city councilmen in Knoxville (family values and all that crap) were caught having sex in public, arrested and it was BARELY in the newspaper. Both were male. Do you ever wonder if the news on the right is telling you anything other than Obama is a communist ?
Things get continued all the time. Just normal.
Patrick

Johnson City, TN

#34 Nov 12, 2012
Wen is the court date
Beastman

Kingsport, TN

#35 Nov 12, 2012
Sure but what happens when is found guilty do we have another election or what ?
friendofCoon

Kingsport, TN

#36 Nov 13, 2012
when does his next term start ? January 1 th or what
FriendofFlies

Kingsport, TN

#37 Nov 13, 2012
so that when it is have they bought off the wife yet
The Truth

Hermitage, TN

#38 Nov 13, 2012
When David Hawk is found guilty of assaulting his wife, I wonder how many of the idiots that voted for him will wish they had voted for the other guy?
Friendofspider

Kingsport, TN

#39 Nov 14, 2012
be there to keep them honest
FriendofGoat

Johnson City, TN

#40 Nov 15, 2012
Good tv if they let cameras in

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How offen do u eat her out? 5 min one sided 27
Ever did it with a family member 6 min Dixie iron fist 14
Feeling lonely for the holidays 27 min Trunketeer 115
U wood like to when a vacation to? 30 min Dixie iron fist 7
Why so paranoid? 48 min csmaven 27
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 1 hr Agree 65
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 5,575
Principal at Mosheim 17 hr oh lawd 55
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:21 am PST

ESPN11:21AM
Rivera 'confident' Newton will start Sunday
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
ESPN 9:39 AM
Setback-free Newton to start against Browns
NFL11:45 AM
Panthers' Cam Newton named starter vs. Browns