greeneville sun reader

Spruce Pine, NC

#1 Oct 30, 2013
What in the world is the deal with the ambulances and the article in the paper about turf war? Makes it sound like the ambulances are gangs.. what message is that saying to our county...any imput..
citizen

Spruce Pine, NC

#2 Oct 30, 2013
greeneville sun reader wrote:
What in the world is the deal with the ambulances and the article in the paper about turf war? Makes it sound like the ambulances are gangs.. what message is that saying to our county...any imput..
I saw that article too. What is the deal with greene county ems? Why are they against another ambulance service? Never knew jealously could filter into that business..lol
CREAM

Jonesborough, TN

#3 Oct 31, 2013
citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw that article too. What is the deal with greene county ems? Why are they against another ambulance service? Never knew jealously could filter into that business..lol
Cash Rules Everything Around Me, CREAM, get the money, dollar dollar bills ya'll...
citizen

United States

#4 Oct 31, 2013
CREAM wrote:
<quoted text>
Cash Rules Everything Around Me, CREAM, get the money, dollar dollar bills ya'll...
Didn't know ems was about making money. Thought it was here to help the citizens..hmmm
I am citizen too

United States

#5 Oct 31, 2013
Why do I see so many new ambulances in the county? They are blue and white trucks. They look great. Is this the new company that Greene county is trying to get rid of? Those trucks looks better than ours. Maybe the county needs to step up....
ambulance chaser

Spruce Pine, NC

#6 Nov 2, 2013
Real easy to Chase Greene co. Ambulance.. they keep breaking down themselves. .lmao..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greene Youth Football 27 min Football Fan 3
Mt. Mckinley, Alaska 29 min Muhammad Saleem 10
Donald Trump is the MAN! 47 min Marvin Gay 30
Tobey H. please read 1 hr Lucas 5
Poll Witch actoriss do u like the best? 1 hr TheUnkownPoster 2
Poll Do you think its time for these 'Flag Freaks' t... 1 hr TheUnkownPoster 24
Dusty Neal arrested 1 hr Granny 3
Just found out a dirty secret from my friend 10 hr cant tell 32
Cheatin'' cops. Who are they? 12 hr beastality 24
Flag at the hill. 13 hr Wow 44