“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#63 Dec 12, 2012
Mr Christian wrote:
<quoted text>
There's some real class.
You'd know, Chris. Is the Ms Roberson character sick today or is it just her day off, dumbass.
LSV

Athens, Greece

#65 Dec 12, 2012
free loader brat
nice1

Los Angeles, CA

#66 Dec 13, 2012
Anxious wrote:
Lmao that's too funny. I'm sure you get the job done either way lol
why does it have to be that your only sure why not let me show ya hows its done an then you would know i get the job done lol ;)
Dumbest

Charlotte, NC

#67 Dec 13, 2012
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
Nice1 is correct. Simultaneous orgasm is the best way to get pregnant. The female body will be more receptive to sperm during an orgasm. Thank god a woman can get pregnant without an orgasm or else I wouldn't be a father.
Seriously?? Do they not teach biology around here? You have to be kidding! Orgasm has nothing to do with ovulation. Women ovulate once a month, orgasm has nothing to do with releasing an egg. Ignorance! Just like the ignorant republican lawmakers that said that rape victims can't get pregnant.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#68 Dec 13, 2012
If you are so dumb that you have to ask how to get pregnant, you don't need to get pregnant.
Doctor Fill

Gallatin, TN

#69 Dec 13, 2012
RICH conservative they will.

“Why So Serious...”

Since: Dec 12

Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z A

#70 Dec 13, 2012
How high are you right now Chris...

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#71 Dec 13, 2012
Dumbest wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously?? Do they not teach biology around here? You have to be kidding! Orgasm has nothing to do with ovulation. Women ovulate once a month, orgasm has nothing to do with releasing an egg. Ignorance! Just like the ignorant republican lawmakers that said that rape victims can't get pregnant.
I guess I was thinking that people reading my comment would already know that. I'm sorry for speaking above your level. Let me restate:
DURING OVULATION, a woman will be more receptive of sperm during orgasm.
Thanks for reminding me that there are people out there that need to have things spelled out for them.

“Why So Serious...”

#72 Dec 13, 2012

Thanks for reminding me that there are people out there that need to have things spelled out for them.
I'm not trying to be a dick, but since this is an internet forum everything you say is spelled out...
Anxious

Chicago, IL

#73 Dec 13, 2012
What is with everyone thinking I am a free loader? How many times must I tell you all I work two jobs and pay for everything myself? I bust my ass off for what I have and am well prepared to care for and raise a child.
Missy

Bowling Green, KY

#74 Dec 13, 2012
Anxious wrote:
What is with everyone thinking I am a free loader? How many times must I tell you all I work two jobs and pay for everything myself? I bust my ass off for what I have and am well prepared to care for and raise a child.
Take my advice. This has worked for several people I know. I am sure you know when you ovulate? Get some '''preseed'''...I hear from these people it works like a charm. Try not to be overly anxious because it can throw some off. The directions are on the box im sure & I believe it can be purchased at rite-aid, cvs, walgreens.
Now stop worrying about what other's think & do what you need & want to do for you :) Oh please come back & let me know if it works since i've been told by so many it does.
your future x wife

Fort Campbell, TN

#75 Dec 13, 2012
The Dollar Tree sales ovulation predictor kits.
your future x wife

Fort Campbell, TN

#76 Dec 13, 2012
*sells
Anxious

Chicago, IL

#77 Dec 13, 2012
Thanks Missy and I will try that. I hope it works

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#78 Dec 13, 2012
GSP_trpr wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd know, Chris. Is the Ms Roberson character sick today or is it just her day off, dumbass.
RFLMAO! Why are you so obsessed with someone called Chris?
Missy

Bowling Green, KY

#79 Dec 13, 2012
Anxious wrote:
Thanks Missy and I will try that. I hope it works
Your welcome.
Brittany

Cowpens, SC

#80 Dec 13, 2012
I got pregnant when I was 16 and me n my baby's father is still together I am 19 now n I'm a nurse n he is a marine ya it was hard at first but we got through everything together he's my best friend so if u wanna child go for it long as u can support it go for it :) n just keep trying it will eventually work out :) god bless you:)

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#81 Dec 14, 2012
whothehellcares- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not trying to be a dick, but since this is an internet forum everything you say is spelled out...
You dick. Keep my name outcha mouth! But since this is an Internet forum and I doubt you have a speech to text feature on your computer you can continue to type my name. Just don't say it out loud while you are typing!

“Why So Serious...”

#82 Dec 14, 2012
<quoted text>
You dick. Keep my name outcha mouth! But since this is an Internet forum and I doubt you have a speech to text feature on your computer you can continue to type my name. Just don't say it out loud while you are typing!
You can't make me...
Anxious

United States

#83 Dec 14, 2012
Thank you Brittany. Yeah it will be the biggest blessing ever for us and my boyfriend is my best friend too. I love him more than anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 10 min BAS 149,196
Should we have 100% mail in voting 48 min Internet voting 15
GVDC is it cost effective or wasteful Governmen... 56 min From Jenny xoxo 21
CHILD molested by preacher or coach 1 hr Youth Touching 31
FRIVILOUS tax cuts to the rich 1 hr BUSH family values 4
DISGRUNTLED RICH crave a Republican president 1 hr Pay Rape 4
COPS do they have something to hide 1 hr Duty Belt 2
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 6 hr BeastOfBurden 4,039
Linda Kirk + furniture... 7 hr need more money 8
Greene County Commissioners Are So Embarrassing 7 hr making sense 18
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search