Good ways to get pregnant
Anxious

Tulsa, OK

#43 Dec 11, 2012
Thanks and yeah just a tad but I know what you mean. We are on our almost 4th month of trying. I really hope it happens soon. It would make an awesome Christmas present though.
Ole Santa

Smyrna, TN

#44 Dec 11, 2012
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you the best of luck. Children are a blessing. I am thankful everyday for mine. I was going to say that I hope Santa helps you get pregnant but that would be a little creepy.
Why not let that little gal sit on Ole Santa's lap and let's see what comes up? Ole Santa's good with ho ho ho's.
your future x wife

United States

#45 Dec 11, 2012
Whom, may I ask, will be raising your child while you work two jobs and attend college?
Anxious

Tulsa, OK

#46 Dec 11, 2012
My mom or I would put my child in daycare cause I make enough money to afford it. Also I intend on taking online classes until I have to be on campus for a class.
Itiswhatitis

Jonesborough, TN

#47 Dec 11, 2012
K u say u or ur mom so see u don't even have a clue
Anxious

Portage, MI

#48 Dec 11, 2012
No I said my mom or I would put her or him in daycare. Read more closely before you make comments.
Itiswhatitis

Jonesborough, TN

#49 Dec 11, 2012
Sounds like u need mommy to foot the bill lmao
Anxious

Portage, MI

#50 Dec 11, 2012
Nope I can get by on my own. My mom just likes watching her grand kids. She loves watching my nieces and nephews
your future x wife

Fort Campbell, TN

#51 Dec 11, 2012
Well, dear, I wish you luck. If you have any questions during your pregnancy (should you conceive), please do not hesitate to post them.
nice1

Cambridge, MA

#52 Dec 12, 2012
look you grammer bashing as$holes. the girl is just trying to start a family. the negativity isnt needed here so go find another thread to bash someone on, its not welcomed here. heres my advice its biology, one thing to check is a girl cant get preg by just any guy chemical differences in each others body could cause your body to reject his dna. and if thats not the problem then keep his balls cold its been proven that it will raise his sperm count, my final suggestion is this more biology lol for the sperm to fully reach the females egg the quickest way possible is while hes climaxing you try and climax at the same time because the contracts a female has during intercourse isnt just for or because the experience of pleasure its true purpose is to more the less pull the sperm deeper and faster to the females egg.

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#53 Dec 12, 2012
Again, I wish you well. At 25, you aren't one of the children having children that we see so much of. And you do seem to have a good head on your shoulders. Just remember, use that good head on your shoulders and go into this with both eyes wide open. I hope I've at least given you food for thought. That was my only intent. Good luck.
Carol

Abingdon, VA

#54 Dec 12, 2012
Emily wrote:
And why aren't you getting married? I know its just a piece of paper...someone's divorce not final yet? I'm not just talking about welfare, single parents get all that earned income credit. Thats a form of welfare, getting thousands of dollars more than you actually paid in. Why not wait to get pregnant until your boy friend can commit to you?
They are probably living off the taxpayers.
Anxious

Portage, MI

#55 Dec 12, 2012
Once again for ppl who constantly accuse me of living off the taxpayers. Me and my boyfriend both have good jobs and pay our own bills. We get absolutely nothing from the government including insurance. We just do not want to get married at the moment.

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#56 Dec 12, 2012
Nice1 is correct. Simultaneous orgasm is the best way to get pregnant. The female body will be more receptive to sperm during an orgasm. Thank god a woman can get pregnant without an orgasm or else I wouldn't be a father.
nice1

Herndon, VA

#57 Dec 12, 2012
dam bro i gotta at least say either a very ashamed man that has finally just accepted the fact he cant get the job done or a hell of a man to accept that fact either way dam do i feel for you man maybe one day youll hit that g spot heres a hint it only takes 3 to 5 inchs to hit it if ya cant manage that i heard extense works lmfao

Greeneville TN

#58 Dec 12, 2012
nice1 wrote:
dam bro i gotta at least say either a very ashamed man that has finally just accepted the fact he cant get the job done or a hell of a man to accept that fact either way dam do i feel for you man maybe one day youll hit that g spot heres a hint it only takes 3 to 5 inchs to hit it if ya cant manage that i heard extense works lmfao
3" to 5"? What do you think I am a horse?
nice1

Herndon, VA

#59 Dec 12, 2012
bro lmfao 5 to 7 is the male p size average a horse is 12 to 20 inchs
Anxious

Portage, MI

#60 Dec 12, 2012
Lmao that's too funny. I'm sure you get the job done either way lol

Greeneville TN

#61 Dec 12, 2012
nice1 wrote:
bro lmfao 5 to 7 is the male p size average a horse is 12 to 20 inchs
I'm calling my mom! She has been lying to me my whole life. I knew those drawings looked fake. Dammit!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#62 Dec 12, 2012
GSP_trpr wrote:
<quoted text>
Sperm ingested orally will not fertilize the egg either...
There's some real class.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***** last post wins ***** (Oct '14) 32 min Trunketeer 2,270
no 1 hr Leonardo 84
Condemned house 1 hr Atticus Finch 4
WE are living in the LAST DAYS! 1 hr Dr Wu 3
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr BellaRosaLinda 10,011
Blatant Law Breaking 1 hr Dr Wu 20
Sex (Feb '11) 1 hr BellaRosaLinda 38
Why cant people tell the truth? 4 hr Carl Childers 97
Wreck on 107 cutoff 8 hr Dewey 66

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages