Good ways to get pregnant

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Anxious

Tulsa, OK

#1 Dec 10, 2012
My boyfriend and I have been trying to get pregnant and I was wondering if anyone had any good tips on how to? I know that we are supposed to have sex every other day to cover the time frame when I might ovulate but I was wondering if there was anymore advice to be given lol
Dr. Enuf

Fort Campbell, TN

#2 Dec 10, 2012
Drink Dr. Enuf!
Anxious

Tulsa, OK

#3 Dec 10, 2012
[QUOTE who="Dr. Enuf"]Drink Dr. Enuf![/QUOTE]

That's a random suggestion lol

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#4 Dec 10, 2012
[QUOTE who="Dr. Enuf"]Drink Dr. Enuf![/QUOTE]
That's pretty much an answer to all of life's problems.
Sleep

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Dec 10, 2012
with someone married and it will work like a charm

“Many have died”

Since: Dec 12

On the road to peace

#6 Dec 10, 2012
Is he putting it in the right hole...

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#7 Dec 10, 2012
whothehellcares- wrote:
Is he putting it in the right hole...
Sperm ingested orally will not fertilize the egg either...
Anxious

Tulsa, OK

#9 Dec 10, 2012
Haha yes he's putting it in the right hole lol.

“When in doubt, mumble.”

Since: Oct 12

Abingdon, VA

#10 Dec 10, 2012
Anxious wrote:
My boyfriend and I have been trying to get pregnant and I was wondering if anyone had any good tips on how to? I know that we are supposed to have sex every other day to cover the time frame when I might ovulate but I was wondering if there was anymore advice to be given lol
If it was you and your husband, I wouldn't have a bad thing to say. As it is you and your boyfriend, sounds like another welfare handout in the making.
Emily

Fayetteville, NC

#11 Dec 10, 2012
Oh yeah! A single mother gets all kinds of assistance. More food stamps, WIC, welfare, earned income credit. A baby will be your free ticket! As a taxpayer, do us all a favor and tell your bf to use a condom. Sounds like you are really lacking basic education if you can't figure out when you ovulate.
Brandon

Gallatin, TN

#12 Dec 10, 2012
I get the job done. Let me tap it.

“is your friend ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#13 Dec 10, 2012
GSP_trpr wrote:
<quoted text>
Sperm ingested orally will not fertilize the egg either...
You should be barred from here. That's past obscene.
mee

United States

#14 Dec 10, 2012
Anxious wrote:
have sex with me and i'll get u pregnant.

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#16 Dec 10, 2012
Mrs Roberson wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be barred from here. That's past obscene.
It's not obscene, it's a fact. One that whothehellcares and I have proven true by having never gotten pregnant.
Anxious

Tulsa, OK

#17 Dec 10, 2012
And I will not depend on welfare. I work two jobs and pay everything myself because I do not want a handout from anyone. We do plan on getting married just not at the moment and our kid will be very loved and well taken care of. Marriage is just a title and does not mean someone is going to raise their kid alone and depend on the government. And I am we'll aware of when I ovulate I was just looking for suggestions since having sex then isn't working and wanted to make sure before we went and got tested to make sure nothing is wrong with one of our fertility.
Hmm

Lebanon, VA

#18 Dec 10, 2012
Anxious wrote:
And I will not depend on welfare. I work two jobs and pay everything myself because I do not want a handout from anyone. We do plan on getting married just not at the moment and our kid will be very loved and well taken care of. Marriage is just a title and does not mean someone is going to raise their kid alone and depend on the government. And I am we'll aware of when I ovulate I was just looking for suggestions since having sex then isn't working and wanted to make sure before we went and got tested to make sure nothing is wrong with one of our fertility.
I admire you working two jobs and what you are wanting to do I'm going to advice you to get a degree first . If you can afford a child you certainly can afford college. Why rush things? Better to get your ducks in a row first Having a child early in life with someone can be very stressful and can make a relationship really struggle. Good luck on whatever you decide.
Anxious

Tulsa, OK

#19 Dec 10, 2012
Thanks and I actually am in the process of getting a degree. I just am not sure what I want to be yet. Me and him discussed it and he's gonna help me with the baby so I can finish school. I know it will be hard but it will also be worth every minute of it.

“When in doubt, mumble.”

Since: Oct 12

Abingdon, VA

#20 Dec 10, 2012
Anxious wrote:
Thanks and I actually am in the process of getting a degree. I just am not sure what I want to be yet. Me and him discussed it and he's gonna help me with the baby so I can finish school. I know it will be hard but it will also be worth every minute of it.
The more you write the more certain I'm going to be picking up the tab for your immaturity, illegitimate child, and punk boyfriend. Are you sure you didn't leave out "high" before you typed "school"?
Clover

Fort Campbell, TN

#21 Dec 10, 2012
Go ask a doctor since you work so much I'm sure you have insurance. This is stupid.
Clover

Fort Campbell, TN

#22 Dec 10, 2012
Why don't you just f*ck everyday dumb a$$.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girlfriend deleting texts (Mar '15) 14 min Silent majority 39
karen black at dtr (Oct '15) 2 hr 82745mvp 21
christy starnes arrested? 2 hr 82745mvp 4
Jack Setser is missing 2 hr 82745mvp 98
Wreck on Erwin hwy last night? 2 hr 82745mvp 7
tiptons 3 hr sam 1
Tommy Nelson escaped from jail, anyone know any... 3 hr doo 76
Phat Cafe ..... Park Overall 4 hr Whattttt 41
Jewish haters 9 hr Really 37

Greeneville Jobs