Worried Black Man

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

A black man was recently shot in front of many witness and not charges have been brought about. Stop this madness
Panther Power

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Crackers always shooting brothers in Greeneville and getting away with it because GREENEVILLE HATES BLACKS
Honestly

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Greeneville is not safe for ANYONE anymore!!
shett eater in bloodline

Tamassee, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Worried Black Man wrote:
A black man was recently shot in front of many witness and not charges have been brought about. Stop this madness
lol you better hush may hav to break out the white sheets

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Do not respond to this POST!
worried black man

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

why would people not respond do you not care about whats going on you sound like a racist trying to silence the black community ...bigot
shett eater in bloodline

Tamassee, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

worried black man wrote:
why would people not respond do you not care about whats going on you sound like a racist trying to silence the black community ...bigot
sounds to me like you all are trying to start shittt . we dont owe nobody nothing but the indians
Black NATION

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

shett eater in bloodline wrote:
<quoted text>sounds to me like you all are trying to start shittt . we dont owe nobody nothing but the indians
what MAKES THE INDIAN MORE WORTHY THAN THE BLACK MAN WOULD SOMETHING BE DONE IF HE WAS AN INDIAN AND NOT A BLACK MAN YOU BIGGOT

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Black NATION wrote:
<quoted text>
what MAKES THE INDIAN MORE WORTHY THAN THE BLACK MAN WOULD SOMETHING BE DONE IF HE WAS AN INDIAN AND NOT A BLACK MAN YOU BIGGOT
Then why should you inform us that he is black? Should we all not come up with an opinion based on this incident and not based on color?
shett eater in bloodline

Tamassee, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Black NATION wrote:
<quoted text>
we came over here and stole from the indians if you dont like it get on a boat and go home . wher was it africa
Norm

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

shett eater in bloodline wrote:
<quoted text> we came over here and stole from the indians if you dont like it get on a boat and go home . wher was it africa
Who is we? I'm not responsible for what anybody did 150-200 years ago.
lmao

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Norm wrote:
<quoted text>Who is we? I'm not responsible for what anybody did 150-200 years ago.
Hate to tell you but if my car was stolen and you was driving it 200 years later. You would be driving stolen property and one hell of a car that lasts 200 years.
tyy

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

nobody wants to see the injustice that is right in front of them everyday when people get hurt because they date a white woman in 2013 we still have a problem in gville
black snake

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

if yall dont want to help a brother out im gonna start sleeping with every white woman in gville till yall admit we got a problem starting with steve hauns daughter... wait whole black community done sleep wit BROOKE

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

black snake wrote:
if yall dont want to help a brother out im gonna start sleeping with every white woman in gville till yall admit we got a problem starting with steve hauns daughter... wait whole black community done sleep wit BROOKE
Like I give a sh!t. Sleep with any one you dam well want to. Oooooo... dum8ass...
lmao

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

There's 60 some thousand people in Greene county. You're talking about 1 man that supposedly shot a black man.

What about the black man that shot and killed his white wife? Does that mean white people aren't safe in Greeneville from all black people?

What about the black boy that shot and killed the little white girl back in the late 80's.. He's still running around here now and still causes trouble from time to time.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

black snake wrote:
But you might wanna be careful... He gonna shoot yo ass...
lmao

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Hell look how many white on white murders has happened in the past few years. It's not safe in Greeneville for whites or blacks.
Funny thing is

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

That a white man can't go "across the tracks" and get him some chocolate without getting a beating. How bout you stay with your own!! Thank goodness I've got a woman who despises them as much as I do.
lmao

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

It's not only white men, black women don't want white women messing with black men.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••