Who Starts All The Surveys And Spells Like A 2nd Grader?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Yummy

Greeneville, TN

#1 Apr 6, 2013
It is amazing how atrocious the spelling is! Spell-check is your friend. Inhale pink, exhale blue... Embrace the technology, appear smarter than you are. It's a win-win!

Since: Jan 13

Hawesville, KY

#2 Apr 6, 2013
I think it's endearing.:)
heck ya ya alll

Shelbyville, TN

#3 Apr 6, 2013
Hard to spell with yo moma going down on me and rest your family watching....

Since: Dec 12

Charlotte, NC

#4 Apr 7, 2013
I think it is a conspiracy among the teachers to do that in support of needing more money as the cause appears HOPELESS! Lol ;D
Wet Willie

Greeneville, TN

#5 Apr 7, 2013
Yummy wrote:
It is amazing how atrocious the spelling is! Spell-check is your friend. Inhale pink, exhale blue... Embrace the technology, appear smarter than you are. It's a win-win!
It is part of Shemp Sharpe's routine. If he is able to pull your leg without you knowing, then who is dumb?

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#6 Apr 7, 2013
Shemp is a freakin' genius. I have also deduced that he is my brother. So back off. I.love.him.

And Willie.
dumb

Greeneville, TN

#7 Apr 7, 2013
MystDefy wrote:
Shemp is a freakin' genius. I have also deduced that he is my brother. So back off. I.love.him.
And Willie.
What is "genius" about getting on here and posting retarded polls and pretending you are a moronic hick who cannot spell at all?

His routine got old and boring after about the second time...
Wet Willie

Greeneville, TN

#8 Apr 7, 2013
dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
What is "genius" about getting on here and posting retarded polls and pretending you are a moronic hick who cannot spell at all?
His routine got old and boring after about the second time...
I agree with Myst. Shemp is a genius, and I look forward to the next poll. I hope it is about people who are gullible, or with no sense of humor.
Really

Elizabethton, TN

#9 Apr 7, 2013
Wet Willie wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with Myst. Shemp is a genius, and I look forward to the next poll. I hope it is about people who are gullible, or with no sense of humor.
I really don't think anyone that reads this site often, would of thought you would disagree with Myst. Lol!
Wet Willie

Greeneville, TN

#10 Apr 7, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't think anyone that reads this site often, would of thought you would disagree with Myst. Lol!
Let's just say that we are on the same page.
Really

Elizabethton, TN

#11 Apr 7, 2013
Wet Willie wrote:
<quoted text>Let's just say that we are on the same page.
I'm convinced. Just hope you're not the same person. Hey, it happens.
Wet Willie

Greeneville, TN

#12 Apr 7, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm convinced. Just hope you're not the same person. Hey, it happens.
Actually, I have no idea who she is. We have never met as far as I know. It's just a Topix romance, but we seem to have a similar sense of humor.
Really

Elizabethton, TN

#13 Apr 7, 2013
Wet Willie wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, I have no idea who she is. We have never met as far as I know. It's just a Topix romance, but we seem to have a similar sense of humor.
That's cool. I have to agree with you. She seems like a pretty logical person. I actually thought that you knew her though. Maybe one day you will.
Wet Willie

Greeneville, TN

#14 Apr 7, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
That's cool. I have to agree with you. She seems like a pretty logical person. I actually thought that you knew her though. Maybe one day you will.
It is better this way for both of us. We are what the mind wants us to be this way, but I do like her style. I just hope she's not a guy. Who knows on here?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#15 Apr 7, 2013
I think Shemp's threads are hilarious! I love the way he spells and words his topics.
Yummy

Greeneville, TN

#16 Apr 7, 2013
Wet Willie wrote:
<quoted text>It is part of Shemp Sharpe's routine. If he is able to pull your leg without you knowing, then who is dumb?
Who said anyone was dumb? Everyone can get smarter and it doesn't mean they were dumb to begin with. Deeee mystify that one
Yummy

Greeneville, TN

#17 Apr 7, 2013
Wet Willie wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with Myst. Shemp is a genius, and I look forward to the next poll. I hope it is about people who are gullible, or with no sense of humor.
It's obvious your comments are designed to bait people into being hateful. You better keep that wet, cuz it's the only moisture it will ever see. As for the peanut gallery? This isn't high school, no one was picking on your friends, so grow up LADIES?!?
Really

Elizabethton, TN

#18 Apr 7, 2013
Wet Willie wrote:
<quoted text>It is better this way for both of us. We are what the mind wants us to be this way, but I do like her style. I just hope she's not a guy. Who knows on here?
That's funny. You are right about the mind. I know a guy that went to a nude beach in Mexico. He said he'd much rather had seen girls with a bikini on. Said imagination made them look a lot better naked than real life.

“is your friend ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#19 Apr 7, 2013
Mr Sharp is a legend in these parts. Is it nice to dis him? NO, it's not.
Yummy

Greeneville, TN

#20 Apr 7, 2013
heck ya ya alll wrote:
Hard to spell with yo moma going down on me and rest your family watching....
If she weren't DEAD, it might have been funny... Ya twatwaffle with dingleberri coating

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Faith in humanity restored 4 min Kohlrabi 6
presented by the genuine Kohlrabi--I HATE KOHLR... 7 min OHFUN 15
(kohlrabi ) 27 min Kohlrabi 32
Illegal Window Tint #1 Priority for Sheriff Han... 1 hr Greeneville res 4
What u do afer makin love? 1 hr wifey 10
Greene county EMS refuses to haul patient 1 hr resident 8
Do u regret electing a black man as our preside... 1 hr Tammy 18
Mayor Daniels tries to pull Fast one 1 hr Really 20
lawsuit against county schools 2 hr willard 15
get rid of Robert Sayne 7 hr resident 82