First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Misty

Greeneville, TN

#61 Aug 27, 2012
I like it but for breakfast Sunshine Kitchen on Bohannon is better and cheaper. As clean or cleaner and coffe/tea free with breakfast. Homemade food and best chicken n dumplins I have eaten other than my grandmothers.
yay

Mount Juliet, TN

#62 Aug 28, 2012
I seen someone working there today . I heard it might open back up again. I go to paint creek hiking and look forward to having it opened again when I get done hiking Paint Creek and want to eat before I come back into town.
former customer

Greeneville, TN

#66 May 23, 2013
Loved it when it was fat boys...food is ok...can get the same at other restaurants in town...but the service was very poor last two times. Will take my business elsewhere.
Wife

United States

#67 Jun 19, 2014
So who are the waitresses there? Seems my husband has taken a liking to this place. Sure didn't wanting me stopping by while he was there the other day.
dimples

Greeneville, TN

#68 Jun 19, 2014
There is no cook named randy working there. The food is great. The restaurant is always clean.
Wife

United States

#69 Jun 19, 2014
So we are ignoring the waitress question. Hmmm guess it will become my new favorite place to eat!!!! Time for me to check out what this place has to offer.
jane doe

Greeneville, TN

#70 Sep 5, 2014
The manager sucks.constantly on the girls no matter how hard they are working.she is to lazy to help.doesn't lift a finger for anything.the cooks there also suck and pill heads
WOW

Greeneville, TN

#71 Sep 5, 2014
So most of the workers there are on some kind of drugs. Damn pill heads

Since: Nov 13

Greeneville, TN

#72 Sep 6, 2014
Wife wrote:
So we are ignoring the waitress question. Hmmm guess it will become my new favorite place to eat!!!! Time for me to check out what this place has to offer.
I know one of the waitress's name is Lisa.
Lol

Greeneville, TN

#73 Sep 7, 2014
Ex employee wrote:
I worked there & I never got 40hrs let along overtime. I was always treated fair & loved the job but I finished college & moved forward. I still eat there love the food regardless of who cooks it. Its always the same mm mm good!
. You just finished college and you said "let along". It's let alone you stupid hick.
shortbeard

Bear Creek, NC

#74 Sep 7, 2014
the real big guy wrote:
If you check the health dept.website people itll show all the criticals.two days off cleaning to prep for an inspection will get you to pass.what about the other 178 days of half assing bullshit.i have a job thank you.i wouldnt told you to shove it if i didnt!
you wouldnt eat thete if you knew how nasty the cook is! Fat ass angel, id rather eat rocks! Gross
Big fan

Johnson City, TN

#75 Feb 6, 2015
I stopped here one day coming back from Hot Springs, NC with my gf. I got a HUGE breakfast for 6 or 7 bucks and it was amazingly good. I will drive there every month or two to eat the breakfast because it was so good, and it continues to be very good. Like someone else said, the women that work there are beautiful too, so it's a win win situation :)
Jim

Greeneville, TN

#76 Feb 6, 2015
Yes the Christy or crystal lady is very attractive

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worst manager at Walmart dc 15 min wondering 11
Scary drivers in Greeneville! 1 hr Troll 8
bonnie whittington 1 hr blue eye 8
Bible to become Tennessee state book? 1 hr Gunslinger 40
transvaginal mesh lawsuit....any of you filed? 1 hr Dr Wu 3
Capital Theater and Scott Miller 1 hr Get real 14
Lisa 1 hr stressed 1
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE