women peeing standing up

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Skittles

Charlotte, NC

#1 Dec 19, 2011
Well,ladies,girls,let's hear it.Which ones of you can pee standing up (like a man) and not make a mess?
Lol

High Point, NC

#2 Dec 19, 2011
Women have always peed standing up . Years ago when women workin in the fields dad to pee you think they went to the lil girls room .
begley

AOL

#3 Dec 19, 2011
Good gosh, who sits and tries to think up this shit?Who in the hell cares? Seems like some peoples minds just go in one direction. STUPID;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Skittles

Charlotte, NC

#4 Dec 19, 2011
begley wrote:
Good gosh, who sits and tries to think up this shit?Who in the hell cares? Seems like some peoples minds just go in one direction. STUPID;;;;;;;;;;;;;
If you know it or not it depends on what part of the country your standing in when you speak as to how stupid you are. I grew up on a farm, hay, cows , tobacco , I've seen many a female farmhand do this trick.......it works. My question is, can any females do it this day and time.
Rev Jones

Johnson City, TN

#5 Dec 19, 2011
begley wrote:
Just answer the question buddy. No one axed for your smart remarks. This is very important.
girly

United States

#6 Dec 19, 2011
You guys have a urine fetish, too? Lol

“The Man, The Myth, The Legend”

Since: Jun 10

Do ya feel lucky punk?

#7 Dec 19, 2011
Are you looking for a golden shower or what?
Farm girl

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Dec 19, 2011
If any women hover over a toilet ..that to me is standing...lol
buck fever

Franklin, TN

#9 Dec 19, 2011
Dont know about women standing up to pee.But try to take a shit in a treestand about 20ft.off the ground.Now thats and amazing feat.
Al anon

Kingsport, TN

#10 Dec 21, 2011
buck fever wrote:
Dont know about women standing up to pee.But try to take a shit in a treestand about 20ft.off the ground.Now thats and amazing feat.
When I was in Italy, some campgrounds had these holes in the floor you would crap in. I tried it just for kicks.
clark cant

United States

#11 Dec 21, 2011
So this a rural issue? O something taxing the talents of all females?
Ha ha

Winnsboro, SC

#12 Dec 21, 2011
Lol wrote:
Women have always peed standing up . Years ago when women workin in the fields dad to pee you think they went to the lil girls room .
It's called popping a squat. If I was working in a field that's what I'd do instead of standing and having piss run down my legs and all over my pants!
JUST SAYIN

Columbus, NC

#13 Dec 31, 2011
This is a very odd post. Seems to me someone has told you something private SKITTLES and you are a dirty rat trying to ask other peoples opinions behind that persons back. Everything you are told should not be discussed. Some people are just dumbasses.
It can be done

Elizabethton, TN

#14 Jan 9, 2012
It can be done
SUSAN WEATHERBEATER

AOL

#15 Dec 6, 2012
any woman or girl can pee standing just like natural intended it to be like hogs; cows; horses. just pull up dress tail, pull down paines, bend over, spread your legs to one side and let it come. i was raised on a farm, wore no braw, panies, shoes, worse short dress. when i needed to pee, go into the woods, pull up my dress tail, bend over, spread my legs and pee from behind like cow, hog, horse. i had seen them do it so many times, i thought i was suppose to, too. and it has worked all these 50 years!

Antioch, TN

#16 Dec 6, 2012
my grandmother wore long dresses down to the ground. I would help in the garden sometimes. When she needed to 'go', she would just walk over to the side of the garden, stand there with a funny look on her face for a minute, then walk away leaving a wet spot.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#17 Dec 6, 2012
It can be done. The women I work with can do it in a wink.
Country

Faith, NC

#18 Dec 6, 2012
Yep can actually do it over a toilet too...without making a mess like most men. Maybe I'm endowed....
your future x wife

Fort Campbell, TN

#19 Dec 6, 2012
Well, when nature calls, even a lady must answer. If a lavatory is unavailable, I suppose I could attempt to urinate while standing, simply for the experience. However, I prefer squatting. (-8

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#20 Dec 6, 2012
Why would they want to? Is this a ritual native to the area? Are there contests?(-:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brock Obama "the black momba" 30 min Eat Ships 2
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 31 min WTSenior 152,333
Are u a son of the south 37 min Eat Ships 2
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Stupid 4,546
High School Homecoming Traditions 1 hr beltonGurl 10
What do think about free mansions 1 hr Sherlock 1
Renee Fillers and Matthew Blow 2 hr Friend 20
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Greeneville Jobs

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info