expressing thyself with ringtones

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#1 Jun 13, 2013
I think it funny. Hell hath no fury like someone's hardcore badass ringtone that sets them apart from the rest of the world. Chuck Norris IS his own ringtone.

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#2 Jun 13, 2013
Dixie iron fist wrote:
I think it funny. Hell hath no fury like someone's hardcore badass ringtone that sets them apart from the rest of the world. Chuck Norris IS his own ringtone.
When I had a razr phone, I broke mine, but my dad had just upgraded from his & had a spare, so I just put my SIM card in his & used it until I was due for an upgrade. The first day that I had it, I kept hearing "Sweet Home Alabama" playing on & off throughout the day & couldn't figure out where the hell it was coming from, until I took my phone out of my purse & realized that it was my ringtone!!!

“Many have died”

Since: Dec 12

On the road to peace

#3 Jun 13, 2013
Dixie iron fist wrote:
Have you seen Chuck Norris since he shaved his beard...well, actually he didn't shave his beard, it shaved him....

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4 Jun 14, 2013
Lmao. Mine is "tough"...

Since: Apr 12

Athens, TN

#5 Jun 14, 2013
I just hate the one that sounds like an old 1930's phone. When there were actually 2 bells screwed onto the side of the phone. Just sounds stupid coming out of an i5 phone.

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6 Jun 14, 2013
rice_burner67 wrote:
I just hate the one that sounds like an old 1930's phone. When there were actually 2 bells screwed onto the side of the phone. Just sounds stupid coming out of an i5 phone.
Or barking dogs? And ducks quacking...? Lol these are my alarms. There is nothing that'll wake me faster than some dogs chewin through my phone. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
William Ball (Jul '14) 1 hr truth 11
Shemp Sharpe = Tommy Bennett 4 hr z0neCrew 52
Why do women... 5 hr z0neCrew 24
Poll Y is ur car painted camaflogged? 5 hr Kohlrabi 3
Justin brown 6 hr 82jky 2
Steroids &why girls don't love blow up dolls 6 hr z0neCrew 11
band called reality shaping? 6 hr gourd 6
Marie Osmond in Greeneville 7 hr z0neCrew 11
Seeking Attention* 7 hr Trunketeer 26
tiptons 20 hr Dr Wu 40