We need some DECENT women on this Top...
Wet Willie

Greeneville, TN

#47 Jul 8, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO...we'll work out the kinks & figure this peyote thing out...or die tryin' ;)
I thought that I was chewing on some tough peyote, and I couldn't get it squished up good enough to swallow. Turned out that it was one of Word Woman's pasties. It was still some good eatin' anyway.

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#48 Jul 8, 2013
Wet Willie wrote:
<quoted text>I thought that I was chewing on some tough peyote, and I couldn't get it squished up good enough to swallow. Turned out that it was one of Word Woman's pasties. It was still some good eatin' anyway.
You have now made me literally LOL twice...you're on fire tonight ;)
Wet Willie

Greeneville, TN

#49 Jul 8, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You have now made me literally LOL twice...you're on fire tonight ;)
I'll be here all week.

Since: Jan 13

United States

#52 Jul 9, 2013
Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
Tacky, tacky, tacky. Where I work, everybody acts like a freshman in high school. That's why I love my job! Pull a tour in the Marines and see how you act. Or do a little jail time. You'll climb off that big white horse in a hurry. But it's easier to criticize. You need to deploy off a Huey just one time. Then this shit is funny! And by the way, smartasses; my doorknobs are made out of laffy taffy! Yes, life is all hearts and flowers, now. Kris knows better than you detractors. Still love you Kris!!!
i love ya too aly. And dont listen to wth, im not a loser.:)
Cant Find One

Cowpens, SC

#53 Jul 9, 2013
Grumpy old man wrote:
All the decent women are like parking places at Christmas time at your local Wallyworld, either taken or handicapped...lol
Or they live at the Hype,now they some nice ones. Lol

“from parts unknown”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#54 Jul 9, 2013
Kristi is NOT a loser. I think she's precious. I also like Word Woman. They are good people.
MeEither

Greeneville, TN

#55 Jul 9, 2013
Some of us don't skank it up there. I'm single and tired of being alone but I guess if there are any good guys left I won't find one because I just work and take care of my home and my life without trying to find love in the local bars. There are a few of us good ones left but I doubt you will find me, unless it's at the gas station or grocery store.
Betty Spaghetti

United States

#56 Jul 9, 2013
I am new to your forum-I am not from your town but, I love talking to ya'll!

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#57 Jul 9, 2013
Betty Spaghetti wrote:
I am new to your forum-I am not from your town but, I love talking to ya'll!
No worries... I'm not from Greeneville, either, but I really enjoy this forum. Where are you from?
Betty Spaghetti

United States

#58 Jul 9, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries... I'm not from Greeneville, either, but I really enjoy this forum. Where are you from?
Kingsport-People around here are a drag.
Betty Spaghetti

United States

#59 Jul 9, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries... I'm not from Greeneville, either, but I really enjoy this forum. Where are you from?
where are you from?

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#60 Jul 9, 2013
Betty Spaghetti wrote:
<quoted text>where are you from?
Asheville...it's a great place, but the topix forum is boring!!!
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#61 Jul 9, 2013
WW, thinking about a little get away. I hear downtown Asheville is nice. Can you recommend a good nite spot for a few adult beverages?
Really

Jonesborough, TN

#62 Jul 9, 2013
Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
Tacky, tacky, tacky. Where I work, everybody acts like a freshman in high school. That's why I love my job! Pull a tour in the Marines and see how you act. Or do a little jail time. You'll climb off that big white horse in a hurry. But it's easier to criticize. You need to deploy off a Huey just one time. Then this shit is funny! And by the way, smartasses; my doorknobs are made out of laffy taffy! Yes, life is all hearts and flowers, now. Kris knows better than you detractors. Still love you Kris!!!
I have done jail time. Mine happened to be in prison. I can tell you must of pulled yours in the county lock up. Where they holler your my bitch or dick in your ass. Real mature. You should go try out a prison. Holler that junk at night, where the guys there doing serious time actually have a job and get up early. Then they'd rip your head off and stick it up your ass where you could here them kicking it. Don't believe me. Then try it. Thats al ya got a do!

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#63 Jul 9, 2013
Heeler wrote:
WW, thinking about a little get away. I hear downtown Asheville is nice. Can you recommend a good nite spot for a few adult beverages?
There are many...some of my favorites that are ACTUALLY downtown are Pack's Tavern, The Bier Garden, Lexington Ave. Brewery (LAB), Scully's, and Barley's Taproom. You could also begin by taking a tour of the Highland Brewery and then make your way downtown, which isn't far. I would suggest that you visit http://www.mountainx.com/clubland...it lists all of the bars in Asheville & includes links to websites & a calendar of events at each.
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#64 Jul 9, 2013
There is a Scullys in JC. Same type of establishment? And by the way, thank you.

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#65 Jul 9, 2013
Heeler wrote:
There is a Scullys in JC. Same type of establishment? And by the way, thank you.
No problem...and, not that I'm aware of...the Scully's here is independently owned by a local guy with the last name Scully.

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#66 Jul 9, 2013
Oh, and btw...the Bele Chere festival is being held the 26-28 of this month in downtown Asheville. You can find information about it at http://www.belecherefestival.com/

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#67 Jul 9, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
Oh, and btw...the Bele Chere festival is being held the 26-28 of this month in downtown Asheville. You can find information about it at http://www.belecherefestival.com/
Ah... I'll be going on the 28th if you wanna meet up little lady ;)

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#68 Jul 9, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah... I'll be going on the 28th if you wanna meet up little lady ;)
Absolutely!!!!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wayne shelton 4 min like to know 5
100% serious inquiry. How many women here can e... 28 min Morphodite 15
3 million dollar lawsuit against county 30 min curious 3
Tonya Bowman 30 min Ariel 17
Entire Tennessee county clerk staff resigns 33 min Shazbotbaru0 19
Finally equal rights under the law for all 34 min agnostic2 195
Do you support keeping the Confederate Flag? 38 min The Actual Truth 22
Suicides shouldn't be in the news 2 hr southmouth 14
Movie to be filmed in Greene County, TN Mon local yokal 37
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages