Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Melissa1333 wrote:
<quoted text> hey babe, if there is more than one person who wants to repeat the same ole same ole on EVERY thread I comment on, then I guess I am just keeping the hate off of everyone else! I find it a shame that so many of you have nothing more to do than sit and wait on my posts. Then when I don't post, questions arise....where is she? I must say....it never occurred to me that I was this important to so many people who DON'T KNOW ME!
http://i.imgur.com/FNFE5pY.jpg
Armed Dong

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

Run away!!!!!!!
Armed Dong

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

WHAT??????????

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

Troll wrote:
That's your Bible, huh?!?

Well, at least you've chosen the correct username:

Stalker types

Harasser stalker: some stalker types like to be the centre of attention and may have an attention-seeking personality disorder; they may not be stalkers in the strict sense of the word but repeatedly pester anyone who might be persuaded to pay them attention. If they exhibit symptoms of Munchausen Syndrome they may select a victim who they stalk by fabricating claims of harassment by this person against themselves.

Troll: The Troll's purpose is to be given more credibility than (s)he deserves, and to suck people into useless, pointless, never-ending, emotionally-draining, ranting discussions full of verbal loops and "word labyrinths", playing people against each other, hurting their feelings, and wasting their time and emotional energy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

church wrote:
WW looks like Jack Nicholson as the Joker in Batman except with a wig. Kinda deranged looking! Hahahahaha!!!!
Wow...I didn't think your attempts at insults could possibly get any more lame & off-base, but you managed to out-do yourself...lol!!! It has to really suck to be you...sorry bout that :(
Troll

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

_Word Woman_ wrote:
they may select victims whom they stalk by fabricating claims of harassment by these persons against themselves
Fixed
_Word_Woman_

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

How dare you I'm gorgeou(s), I am!! I won beauty pageant/s while in high school, now what? If I had a low self esteem of me I'd never defend me, now what? Everyone from Greeneville wishes they were me! Well you/r not! I am smarter than all/everyone of you most importantly!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

_Word_Woman_ wrote:
How dare you I'm gorgeou(s), I am!! I won beauty pageant/s while in high school, now what? If I had a low self esteem of me I'd never defend me, now what? Everyone from Greeneville wishes they were me! Well you/r not! I am smarter than all/everyone of you most importantly!
Good try, sweetheart, but you can't cut it trying to be me, especially given that you clearly don't know me...never been in a beauty pageant...never needed to be in order to be the confident person that I am...and certainly never needed to attempt to act like someone else in order to try to seem relevant, unlike you :)

***oh, and, also unlike you, I don't develop obsessions with people, especially people I don't know...face it, you're pathetic & prove it more & more each & every time you post :)
Who Dat

Powell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

We/Us = he/she/it

WW= DRAMA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••