Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Why does the media an Jessie an Al not turn there attention to this?? Let somebody else kill one an there all over it, tired of the reverse racism crap yet America??

“my haters inspire me”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

We think a lot alike. The larger inner city's black populations are operating on a jungle warfare type agenda. The murder rates are astounding,and if people haven't noticed,this area is flooded with whites from the larger municipalities running from it.
WTH

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton are not paid to work with facts.
Kolkok

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

WTH wrote:
Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton are not paid to work with facts.
Jesse and Al can't stir up trouble if the killer and the victim are of the same race.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Whites just don't have much in the way of balls these days. This racism allegations crap is getting way out of control.
truth

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

WARR ! Whites Against Reverse Racism
Harry O

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

In the 513 days since Trayvon Martin was killed, there have been 11,106 black on black killings. Where is the outrage from Rev. Al, Jesse, Obama, and Holder? Why is Trayvon more important than the other 11,106?

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Want to shut Al up? Look him in the eyes and say:'Tawana Brawley, Wappingers Falls, NY, November, 1987!' Guaranteed to at least make him pause.

“light always defeats darkness”

Since: Jul 13

nowhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

As long as the media keep everyone worked up about Martin's death, they hope people will forget what a mess the entire country is in. We use smoke and mirrors, the government uses the media. Sadly, most Americans buy into the hype the media puts out, and overlooks the more important problems.
hippie

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Harry O wrote:
In the 513 days since Trayvon Martin was killed, there have been 11,106 black on black killings. Where is the outrage from Rev. Al, Jesse, Obama, and Holder? Why is Trayvon more important than the other 11,106?
Because the TV cameras are in Sanford, Florida....not Chicago, Camden, Newark, Flint, Oakland, etc. Jessie and Al try to maintain relevancy, and of course the monetary support from the "community" is very important.
Wow

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

You people are sofa king IGNORANT.
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Why is it IGNORANT to wonder about the inner city killing of thousands of blacks that is being ignored but one black in Florida takes over the National news. Wow, explain that to my IGNORANT azz.
Wow

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

It's IGNORANT because its IRRELEVANT to this case. Same race killing isn't what happened here. A child was killed, intentionally after the individual following him was instructed not to do so.
There are many issues in this world, but lets not get them mixed up with each other. But I'll refrain from wasting any more of my time trying to explain this to you simpletons. You wouldn't get it anyways.
King Tut

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Wow wrote:
It's IGNORANT because its IRRELEVANT to this case. Same race killing isn't what happened here. A child was killed, intentionally after the individual following him was instructed not to do so.
There are many issues in this world, but lets not get them mixed up with each other. But I'll refrain from wasting any more of my time trying to explain this to you simpletons. You wouldn't get it anyways.
Trayvon "Baby Jesus" Martin was a racist street thug. He attacked Zimmerman because he viewed him as a "creepy ass cracker." He made a serious mistake. Never bring just a concrete sidewalk to a gunfight.

“from parts unknown”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

I'm really getting sick of negros and their constant false allegations over other people. If they would shut up and get a life themselves, they wouldn't have time for all that bs.
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Wow wrote:
The title of this thread is called "Black on black killings" not how Travon got his azz dead. Us simpletons were asking just why the high profile in his case when they killing each other everyday.

“from parts unknown”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

I wish they would all kill each other. I'm sick of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

82 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
bucky foulks (wendell) 3 min NELSON 3
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 9 min HAWKwife beater HASLAM 141,230
Of course Obama is sending illegal aliens here. 10 min Don Draper 10
When you take a dead end job you get dead end pay 11 min EBT card wages 5
HASLAM EBT card in ever low wage pot 14 min PILOT workers poverty 12
MITTmormonRomney bigamy a way of life 15 min MattDillon74 5
Let's Praise Satan (Apr '11) 27 min Dr Wu 254
Lost respect for GPD 33 min dingleberry 70
Eddie Overholt arrest question 1 hr Just one person 38
If we had a real newspaper in this town 3 hr Bill Moncier 13
Greeneville: 4 main reasons that people refuse ... 10 hr everyonedies 52
Summer Street 11 hr Gville Grad 35
•••
•••