Since: Apr 12

United States

#1 Aug 27, 2012
The apts in greeneville at 1001 Kiser has bedbugs! Really bad

United States

#2 Aug 27, 2012
Me My husband and daughter moved in there and were told by neighbors that there had been bedbugs there for 2 years! My daughter got bit so bad she needed to go to the E.R. They don't care. They wanted to go up 100 on rent to spray. They only sprayed a few apts so the ones at the bottom r infested. Its a ghost town there. Everyone lost all their belongings! Please look up bedbugs B4 moving there. The manager is Theresa from southern pride realty
tom

Herndon, VA

#3 Aug 27, 2012
is that the apt at end off ind rd

United States

#4 Aug 28, 2012
Yes it is..u go 2 end of industrial road and turn left..its next to that auto shop MORGANS! There's only a few people there. The whole front is empty
fry guy

Knoxville, TN

#5 Aug 28, 2012
FYI, spraying does not get rid of bed bugs!

United States

#6 Aug 28, 2012
I know that's y they r still there and I'm warning people..just don't wanna c anyone else lose all their belongings
idea

Nashville, TN

#7 Aug 29, 2012
Spraying does get rid of bedbugs if you call the right people. Did it ever cross your mind that the reason they won't go away might be because you are visiting a place that has them often and you are bringing them right back in??... Maybe a relative, friend, babysitter. I'm just saying. Might want to try a new exterminating company too because it sounds like the one being used sucks.

United States

#8 Aug 29, 2012
They had a couple apts sprayed and the others didn't get sprayed. Everyone who was there washed in the laundry 2gether and visited each other. I've been outta there for several months and I threw away everything and haven't had them since. One of the ladies who is still there says she still has them. She is elderly and disabled and doesn't leave so she's not getting them anywhere. I just put this up 2 warn people not because I have them because they r not my problem anymore. The exterminator said if u do 2 apts and not the rest it will not solve the problem! They only paid him 2 do 2 apts. There's a laundry room and peoples kids play 2 gether..but now its empty except 2 apts! The exterminator says spraying alone doesn't kill em because they run n hide in the walls and vents that's y they need 2 all b done 2gether and also need a heat treatment
fry guy

Knoxville, TN

#9 Aug 29, 2012
Right, an exterminator will tell you that spraying isn't 100% effective.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Business near Food City? (Aug '16) 1 hr Big girl 23
KOHLRABI needs your Prayers 1 hr Max Planck 21
Menendez & Max 1 hr Max Planck 62
Breaking news!! 1 hr Curious 40
Park Overall 1 hr Tommy Bennett 14
Hannah Baughard 2 hr just saying 1
Sandy Bible - Never ever help her without cash... 2 hr rockaboy 14
Nolachuckey Teacher Fired? 14 hr Take out the trash 32
God is destroying America 19 hr weber 79

Greeneville Jobs