Just curious

Bluff City, TN

#1 Jul 27, 2013
Does anyone know anything about Shelly Hensley that works at LMR in Greenville.She always seems so sweet and nice and i am very attracted to her but i just want to know anything about her before i ask her out!thanks
I know her

Greeneville, TN

#2 Jul 27, 2013
Just curious wrote:
Does anyone know anything about Shelly Hensley that works at LMR in Greenville.She always seems so sweet and nice and i am very attracted to her but i just want to know anything about her before i ask her out!thanks
shes real nice and you can find her on facebook
bestfriend

Demotte, IN

#3 Jul 27, 2013
shelly is a amazing person she been through a lot if you are wanting to use her & hurt her then RUN but if u think it could be something & u really care for her then talk to her she is easy to talk to. dont post her name on this site to give a people a chance to trash talk her.
friend

Hickory, NC

#4 Jul 27, 2013
Shelley has been a best friend of mine for many years and she is an amazing person. Ull never find neone like her. Don't ask her out unless ur intentions r honorable. She is very smart and she will see right through u if ur fake. However if u really like her she would b the perfect woman to ask out. Just don't hurt her
Just Curious

Bluff City, TN

#5 Jul 29, 2013
No i never meant anything bad at all. I think she is a very Beautiful Lady. and i would love to ask her out I AM KINDA SHY ! LOL NO I AM NOT A PLAYER, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR MY BEST FRIEND AND I WOULD LOVE A CHANCE TO GET TO KNOW HER AND BECOME GREAT FRIENDS THATS ALL I PROMISE !!!
Eric

Charlotte, NC

#6 Jul 31, 2013
I've know shelley for yrs she is really nice and kind don't always go with what other people say about someone cause there's that chance that person may not like them and fill your head full of BS about that person and it not be true about them so just go talk to her ask her out don't judge her on what others think do it your self buddy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tramp numbers again 1 hr Trumpisreallytranny 25
Illegal dreamers 1 hr Trumpisreallytranny 32
Fat Trump 1 hr Trumpisreallytranny 28
Some new Trump numbers 1 hr Trumpisreallytranny 85
Attention anti Trump psychopath. 2 hr Moron 13
People that are going around robbing people? 3 hr Curious 13
Who"s Who on Topix #8 (Preacher Bubba) 3 hr Curious 32
Dogs in grocery stores.. 5 hr True Dat 56
Unsolved Murders / Mysteries / Crimes / Drug R... (Sep '15) 5 hr Shebeenaround 41
why would anybody vote for these flunkies runni... 6 hr True Dat 30

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages