curious

Greeneville, TN

#1 Dec 17, 2013
they are lying two faced people she disowned her family and now she is complaining that they have nothing to do with her they were mean to her grandmother took her ssi check and would not let her eat but one meal a day if that sometimes they made he do without food and they have a nasty house that has rodents crawling up through the floor and she makes the only child she has stay in bed most of the day so tell me how these two people can live with themselves and why are they always blaming her family when none of them even talk to her or go to their house
Obvious

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Dec 18, 2013
Looks to me like you're two faced "E" grow up!
Obvious

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Dec 18, 2013
Or should I say "L"
curious

Greeneville, TN

#4 Dec 18, 2013
no you should say they are and you must be to since that is all you have to say you were probably in with them being mean to her and it would seem you are also the one who is responsible for them teaching that kid to cuss since you have him all the time correct I think so but it really doesn't matter they have been reported to dcs numerous times and being mean to an old person and taking her money is against the law
Obvious

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Dec 18, 2013
Actually I never have "that kid" as you say have only seen him a couple times his whole life! I think you're full of sh!t though but you're whole family is a little strange so that could be why you are
curious

Greeneville, TN

#6 Dec 18, 2013
you are a lying piece of sh** and another thing if you know who I am then why not say my name oh that is right you have no clue who I am and you don't know my family your pathetic just like they are they should have even one kid or take care of anyone including animals
american dick

Elizabethton, TN

#7 Dec 18, 2013
Liberals will save them,you know,give them a bigger check and a higher mincome.
Obvious

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Dec 18, 2013
I'm far from pathetic ,you're the one on here lying accusing people of horrible things that aren't true not me.
Obvious

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Dec 18, 2013
For someone to be "like a sister" to you, you sure are throwing her under the bus making up lies about her. You are the one whose two faced.
curious

Greeneville, TN

#10 Dec 18, 2013
wrong again see you don't know squat I have never in my life said she was like a sister to me and never will and no honey what I say is no lie either and the sad part about this is you are taking up for them when you know I am right and here you go blaming her family just like always well let me set he record straight im not family to either onef those heartless basta**s
Raditz

Murfreesboro, TN

#11 Dec 18, 2013
Really you're going to air out your dirty laundry on a public forum?
Obvious

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Dec 19, 2013
Actually yes you are family to Jennie rather you want to be or not! Look who raised her apple don't fall far from the tree does it! I don't believe for one minute David would ever be abusive to anyone. The lady in question like the rest has from what I know some mental issues and clearly this BS is part of that
curious

Greeneville, TN

#13 Dec 20, 2013
no actually im not sorry you are wrong again
Jennie suggs

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Dec 20, 2013
For one you do not know shit cause if u did youd know she does not live with me .and for to leave me my husband and our kid outa damn mouth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I believe that god gave this country to the white 15 min Know 17
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Trunketeer 4,876
US NITROGEN buys 4 dollar horse for 150 k 1 hr Over it 16
Do you think there's people livening on the moon 1 hr be real 6
What u usuly get at local restrants? 2 hr MCF 17
Jerry Ricker 2 hr just wondering 1
Ann Laposky 2 hr MCF 4
Another batch of Meth Heads arrested!!!! 11 hr Keynote 21

Winter Storm Warning for Greene County was issued at October 30 at 2:01PM CDT

Greeneville Dating