First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

#81 Apr 1, 2013
Clementine wrote:
<quoted text> You can't say you love music and really only like one kind. So I yes, I like all sorts, but I lean toward stuff like Tool, Alice in Chains, RHCP, Breaking Benjamin, Pantera, Metallica, Smashing Pumkings, Counting Crows. Wow, the list goes on & on.
Oh, so you like to bang your head ;). No ICP with a list like that lol? Marlyn Manson? Manson actually did "Sweet Dreams" better than the original group. Have you heard Lifehouses remake of "Beast Of Burden"? It is badass! Five Finger Death Punch did remake of "Bad Company". It was one of those, you shouldn't have did that remakes tho lol
Clementine

Charlotte, NC

#82 Apr 2, 2013
uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, so you like to bang your head ;). No ICP with a list like that lol? Marlyn Manson? Manson actually did "Sweet Dreams" better than the original group. Have you heard Lifehouses remake of "Beast Of Burden"? It is badass! Five Finger Death Punch did remake of "Bad Company". It was one of those, you shouldn't have did that remakes tho lol
Went to Atlanta to see Marilyn Manson, with Slayer

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

#83 Apr 3, 2013
Clementine wrote:
<quoted text>Went to Atlanta to see Marilyn Manson, with Slayer
Yeah you did some head banging lol. I bet Manson put on a freak show?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dennis Shipley 14 min Lies Lies Lies 39
name the person that you wanr to have sex with (Feb '11) 43 min clap cooched christi 20
Brian uhls 37, any info? 51 min Lawrdplz6860 32
Skateboard Park & the rules 1 hr joe 14
Poll Is Bobby Laws a snitch for the law? 1 hr fam 5
Tobey H. please read 1 hr Just sayin 10
Elizabeth whitson 1 hr Curious 4
The Pot Plane (Apr '10) 18 hr Melissa1333 371
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages