Comments
61 - 80 of 83 Comments Last updated Apr 3, 2013

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#61 Mar 31, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>you have me mistaken. my name starts with an "A" lol remember me now! you screwed buck garland too lmfao SO NO HONEY I WOULD NEVER WANT TO BE "YOU" LOL
Well I must be mistaken. But it seems you are too. It seems you may not know as much about me as you think.

Location hidden

#62 Mar 31, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text> BECKIE MY COMMENT WAS FOR YOU, AND YES I DO SCREW YOUR OL MAN. NEED I GO IN TO DETAIL???!!
Please, share all the detail. I want everything. All the way down to your name. How bout you call his phone... Or maybe you call mine... Oh hell, drop by the house... I'd LOVE to see who you are.

The thing is, I approached him with this and we both got a great laugh out of it...He wants to know what you look like, what your name really is, where you live and if he can come knock him off a piece so you won't be lying.... I just told him that I'd let you know, now that "the cat's outta the bag".. You won't get any more of his fantastic sex bc the last thing a man wants is his "mistress" starting sh!t at home. So sorry for
you... Come on by the house and I'll let ya know
just how f'n fantastic he is in person.:)

What people like you don't think about... Is how much trust a relationship like his and mine has... I assure you, if he were screwing you, I'd find out and it wouldn't be from you telling me. I'm no idiot, my gut is never wrong... And until you have the gall to prove yourself... You are nothing more than a sh!t starting pos.

Just do us all a huge favor, if you're what he wants, how bout you take care of him... I'll move out... Pack your bags and come right on over... I'll leave and never look back... AND HE KNOWS IT...

Keep trying though, bc as I'm sitting here on the couch beside him... All I can do is laugh. All you are doing is making yourself look easy.

So "A"... How about you be real and give up the shady sh!t?

Location hidden

#63 Mar 31, 2013
uneducated hick wrote:
OMG! Beckie, did you see the size of her butt ;)
Umm hmmm..
It was SO BIG... looks like one of those rap guys girl friends or somethin'....

Location hidden

#64 Mar 31, 2013
Lumbee Lady wrote:
You half to love our haters. Sounds like you know whats up. People love to run thier mouths and try to make others look bad. ;)
Haters are the only way I know when I'm popular. Lol what is amazing is that they jumped into a mellow conversation and started running their mouth... Why? Because they think they'll get a rise out of me?!? I'm still not even pissed... Wondering if I should stalker proof my man now though... God I just hope he's doubling up if he's screwing around... I'd hate to catch her multiples of nastiness... Ew.

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

#65 Mar 31, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm hmmm..
It was SO BIG... looks like one of those rap guys girl friends or somethin'....
A lil junk in the trunk is kinda nice ;). But, whoa, that's too much junk. She needs to be hauled off the junk yard if she's junking like that lol

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#66 Mar 31, 2013
Hmmm... Beckie, I wouldn't waste my time worrying about that drama. I don't know either of you but you seem nice and "lol" seems to just be trying to start sh!t...

Greeneville, TN

#67 Mar 31, 2013
And I second that somebody TRYIN to start sh!zz. And yeah thats how we know we are popular ;) lol.

Location hidden

#68 Mar 31, 2013
uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text> A lil junk in the trunk is kinda nice ;). But, whoa, that's too much junk. She needs to be hauled off the junk yard if she's junking like that lol
Lmao. I sure hope you have had a wonderful day! I think I'm gonna set off my back up beepers and relax for a spell.:)

Location hidden

#69 Mar 31, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
Hmmm... Beckie, I wouldn't waste my time worrying about that drama. I don't know either of you but you seem nice and "lol" seems to just be trying to start sh!t...
Thanks. That is exactly what it is. I am not worried about the drama of it, I'm just glad I'm not holding my breath waiting on proof. Lol I've heard this crap a blue million times and yet, until someone confronts me with proof, it's water under the bridge. I'm not going to let it ruin my happiness. I can't stop him from doing it, all I can do is leave and I don't see any thing proving it to make me want to leave an almost year and a half relationship... He has nothing to gain an everything to loose by going out on me and he is well aware of it. I'm not that conceited but I have proven to him that I am a d@mn good woman an I have stuck by him through a lot. He knows what he has and he's not going to mess it up.:) thanks for seeing through the bs.:) hope you had an awesome weekend!

United States

#70 Mar 31, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao. I sure hope you have had a wonderful day! I think I'm gonna set off my back up beepers and relax for a spell.:)
I did. Hopefully ur haters go back into hiding and your day be better tommorrow. G'nite. We can cyber sex later i guess ;)

“I'm perfectly imperfect”

Chuckey

#71 Mar 31, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. That is exactly what it is. I am not worried about the drama of it, I'm just glad I'm not holding my breath waiting on proof. Lol I've heard this crap a blue million times and yet, until someone confronts me with proof, it's water under the bridge. I'm not going to let it ruin my happiness. I can't stop him from doing it, all I can do is leave and I don't see any thing proving it to make me want to leave an almost year and a half relationship... He has nothing to gain an everything to loose by going out on me and he is well aware of it. I'm not that conceited but I have proven to him that I am a d@mn good woman an I have stuck by him through a lot. He knows what he has and he's not going to mess it up.:) thanks for seeing through the bs.:) hope you had an awesome weekend!
this is why you are the woman of my dreams... I love you!!! And you are right about one thing, you are one hell of a woman... I will take pic next time I stalk you and prove that I'm outside your window, lurking in the shadows wishing it were me in your arms instead of him... oh how I long to hold you and smell your sweet scent... I just couldn't resist... I love you!!!

Location hidden

#72 Mar 31, 2013
Lumbee Lady wrote:
And I second that somebody TRYIN to start sh!zz. And yeah thats how we know we are popular ;) lol.
They are trying but it's not workin.:) it's all good.:) this weekend has been too amazing to let anyone ruin it.:) hope yours has been too!

Location hidden

#73 Mar 31, 2013
uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text> I did. Hopefully ur haters go back into hiding and your day be better tommorrow. G'nite. We can cyber sex later i guess ;)
Cyber sex! Woohooo! I'm excited already! Lol my haters (this one in particular) drives by my house several times a day and hasn't stopped yet. I had a great day regardless of their bs.

I spent the day cooking dinner with my mom and
watching the children play. Nothing like the sound of laughter as they're dragging mud and moon sand through the house. Lol had the family over to eat and am now watching Family Guy while all the food settles into my ever-widening a$$.:)

I'm goin to reply to one more post and shut her down for a while.:) good night my new cyber buddy.:)

Location hidden

#74 Mar 31, 2013
mamabear21582 wrote:
<quoted text> this is why you are the woman of my dreams... I love you!!! And you are right about one thing, you are one hell of a woman... I will take pic next time I stalk you and prove that I'm outside your window, lurking in the shadows wishing it were me in your arms instead of him... oh how I long to hold you and smell your sweet scent... I just couldn't resist... I love you!!!
You tickle me. I just love you to pieces!

What sucks now is we don't have many trees left to hide in the shadows with all this crazy construction... You may have to bring one of those tall house tree plants to lurk behind... Lol oh, and text me before hand so when the pups go to barking I can keep him from shooting... I'd rather not have to live without you. ;) <3

I do appreciate you thinking I am such one heck of a woman... I do try to at least be decent. You make me smile my sweet, beautiful friend!

Chuckey

#75 Mar 31, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
You tickle me. I just love you to pieces!
What sucks now is we don't have many trees left to hide in the shadows with all this crazy construction... You may have to bring one of those tall house tree plants to lurk behind... Lol oh, and text me before hand so when the pups go to barking I can keep him from shooting... I'd rather not have to live without you. ;) <3
I do appreciate you thinking I am such one heck of a woman... I do try to at least be decent. You make me smile my sweet, beautiful friend!
I will carry me around one of those ppl that look real lol... you'll never know its me... of course I would let you know before I come that way I don't miss any of the juicy parts.. Lord knows I don't wanna get shot, at least not before i get to see what I came to see lol... I love you!!! I had to put a smile on your gorgeous face... now it'll be said your a lesbian... thats fine, I'll be your woman lol... hope you have a wonderful night... much love, brandy :)

Location hidden

#76 Mar 31, 2013
mamabear21582 wrote:
<quoted text> I will carry me around one of those ppl that look real lol... you'll never know its me... of course I would let you know before I come that way I don't miss any of the juicy parts.. Lord knows I don't wanna get shot, at least not before i get to see what I came to see lol... I love you!!! I had to put a smile on your gorgeous face... now it'll be said your a lesbian... thats fine, I'll be your woman lol... hope you have a wonderful night... much
love, brandy :)
D@mn, and I was going to sign outta here... You gotta go postin stuff like that. Lol Crazy girl. Just be careful... He's not ashamed (very proud) of what he carries and you may see it before you
see me. Lol

I really don't care who calls me what anymore... I grew out of that in like kindergarten.:) I am what I am, I cannot change who I am, I do not want to be anything else but me, and no one else could come close to being like me... I do believe I've just about been called every thing possible... It's just a good thing that words do not make me.:)

Love you sweets.:)
Clementine

Stanley, NC

#77 Mar 31, 2013
uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text> I saw your post and remembered how you had offered help the other day when I was tryin to think of a song but couldn't think of the name. Couldn't remember what thread it was on? Anyway, I finally figured it out. Was "yellow ledbetter" by Pearl Jam. Thanks for offering help tho, bro.
great song..

Chuckey

#78 Mar 31, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
D@mn, and I was going to sign outta here... You gotta go postin stuff like that. Lol Crazy girl. Just be careful... He's not ashamed (very proud) of what he carries and you may see it before you
see me. Lol
I really don't care who calls me what anymore... I grew out of that in like kindergarten.:) I am what I am, I cannot change who I am, I do not want to be anything else but me, and no one else could come close to being like me... I do believe I've just about been called every thing possible... It's just a good thing that words do not make me.:)
Love you sweets.:)
lol but I don't wanna see what he's packing I'm interested in you lol... I have too been called a lot of things, I was once called shy lol... can you believe the nerve of some ppl lol... I believe we are exactly who we are meant to be... I wouldn't change you for nothing.. I love you just the way you are :) if ppl really knew the "real" you they would know what a journey you have been on..the obstacles you have overcome to make you the extraordinary woman you are... but we don't care what they think or say... all you need, you've got :) and baby cakes you always got me :) I shall bid thee good night fair maiden... I love you

United States

#79 Mar 31, 2013
Clementine wrote:
<quoted text> great song..
Yes it is. I take it you an I have similar taste in music? BUT, I've been known to listen to anything from bluegrass to rap lol. I'm just a fan of good songs no matter what genre they are ;)
Clementine

Stanley, NC

#80 Apr 1, 2013
uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text> Yes it is. I take it you an I have similar taste in music? BUT, I've been known to listen to anything from bluegrass to rap lol. I'm just a fan of good songs no matter what genre they are ;)
You can't say you love music and really only like one kind. So I yes, I like all sorts, but I lean toward stuff like Tool, Alice in Chains, RHCP, Breaking Benjamin, Pantera, Metallica, Smashing Pumkings, Counting Crows. Wow, the list goes on & on.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 24 min Pete 145,934
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 44 min Idiots 9,318
who is the scummiest men in greene county tn. 50 min miss beaty 1
south greene football 54 min Really 42
sexiest men in greene county tn 55 min miss beaty 1
has anyone seen randy king (Feb '14) 1 hr Baby mama 7
Obamaism 29 Hour Work Week 1 hr Dr Wu 5
Laughlin Memorial Hospital 3 hr Release 8
Davis Street 14 hr CampCreeper 33
old men at greystone dump 16 hr visitor 16
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs