“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

#41 Mar 30, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao. I shall make an honest effort to "not be so good" from here on out.... I may be in trouble though... I've got one that's been hooked in for quite some time now... I think he'd get suspicious if I just "jumped ship" now...?
Ya think ;). Got to start out suttle from my past experiences.I've never been caught. I am that damn good lol. Glad I don't have to worry about that sh!t. I'm happily not taken at the moment. Got its good and bad points but sure beats my obessive/crazy ex but I'm glad to say I've not gotten a text/call in a month. But there was cinder blocks stacked up at my bedroom window last night so she may have progressed lmao.

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#42 Mar 30, 2013
uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text> Ya think ;). Got to start out suttle from my past experiences.I've never been caught. I am that damn good lol. Glad I don't have to worry about that sh!t. I'm happily not taken at the moment. Got its good and bad points but sure beats my obessive/crazy ex but I'm glad to say I've not gotten a text/call in a month. But there was cinder blocks stacked up at my bedroom window last night so she may have progressed
lmao.
The closest I have gotten is crazy texts about where I am and who I'm with and having me followed... Oh and Facebook stalking... I had fun with that one. It's amazing what friends will do for you clear across the country when you need to be "seen" signing into Facebook on a "Road trip" without ever actually leaving home.:)

The problem with them going stalker crazy on me... I don't have to stalk for them to see my crazy... I'll put it on display. ;) I did have one slash all 4 tires on my guys truck on night bc I wouldn't go home with him from the bar I worked at and told him I was dating someone...

I may be "good" at somethings but my level of crazy and b!tch combined is far more than most can handle... ;)

Cinder blocks?!? Really? Lol how "creative" of her! Haha.

United States

#43 Mar 30, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
The closest I have gotten is crazy texts about where I am and who I'm with and having me followed... Oh and Facebook stalking... I had fun with that one. It's amazing what friends will do for you clear across the country when you need to be "seen" signing into Facebook on a "Road trip" without ever actually leaving home.:)
The problem with them going stalker crazy on me... I don't have to stalk for them to see my crazy... I'll put it on display. ;) I did have one slash all 4 tires on my guys truck on night bc I wouldn't go home with him from the bar I worked at and told him I was dating someone...
I may be "good" at somethings but my level of crazy and b!tch combined is far more than most can handle... ;)
Cinder blocks?!? Really? Lol how "creative" of her! Haha.
LMAO! I get a kick out of your post. Hard to believe you got any level of too crazy in you. You seem semi-sane but then again, those,(or you) are the ones who go really crazy when they decide to cross over to the other side ;)

I find it a hot quality in a woman tho so tone the crazy down or I may decide to stalk you too ;)

Yep, cinder blocks. Don't kno where she got em either. I don't have any on my property. She's had to get some exercise in on her stalking episode lol

Location hidden

#44 Mar 30, 2013
uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO! I get a kick out of your post. Hard to believe you got any level of too crazy in you. You seem semi-sane but then again, those,(or you) are the ones who go really crazy when they decide to cross over to the other side ;)
I find it a hot quality in a woman tho so tone the crazy down or I may decide to stalk you too ;)
Yep, cinder blocks. Don't kno where she got em either. I don't have any on my property. She's
had to get some exercise in on her stalking
episode lol
Lol... Your stalker must be desperate... I might carry a brick or two, but I'll be damned if my exercise comes from more than one cinder block... Unless, perhaps she has a crazy stalker friend who accomplices....? Hmmm. Youshouldnt be very concerned. Lol beware, she may get brave enough to get out a voodoo doll... Haha.:)

I'm the fun kinda crazy til someone pisses me off.:)

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#45 Mar 30, 2013
I had a stalker once. She used to tie notes to a window and throw it through my rock garden.

Location hidden

#46 Mar 30, 2013
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
I had a stalker once. She used to tie notes to a window and throw it through my rock garden.
Lmao.
sign

United States

#47 Mar 30, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
Mamabear, you are cracking me up!(that's why I love u so!)
As for Hmm and Pretend 2 B Normal, I tried once more and it's just not happening.. Hmm, you may take that as literally as it's put... I would NEVER upload my (sexy) body online. Lol I'm a pretty open and forward gal but I'm shy in that aspect. ;)
i just realized who you are lol u used to work at the handle bar, and you screwed ron street and still do lol he shows photos of you to everyone. screwing a 70 yr old man is disgusting!!!
sign

United States

#48 Mar 30, 2013
sign wrote:
<quoted text> i just realized who you are lol u used to work at the handle bar, and you screwed ron street and still do lol he shows photos of you to everyone. screwing a 70 yr old man is disgusting!!!
your real name is becky bahahahasasfhaha btw i screw your ol man damn he is fantastic in bed

United States

#49 Mar 30, 2013
sign wrote:
<quoted text> your real name is becky bahahahasasfhaha btw i screw your ol man damn he is fantastic in bed
Now she can screw me an not feel guilty about it. 10 to 1 odds I'm more fantastic so there's a good chance her ole man gets rocks thrown at him once I'm done ;)

Location hidden

#50 Mar 30, 2013
sign wrote:
<quoted text> i just realized who you are lol u used to work at the handle bar, and you screwed ron street and still do lol he shows photos of you to everyone. screwing a 70 yr old man is disgusting!!!
There is only one person who still runs their mouth like that... I've never hidden who I am, unlike you. Let sh!t die and grow the f up. Until you and your "crew" can produce such pictures, I'd say you are all talk... Well, I can say that anyhow... I've never had sex with Ron. Ron treated me like a father would his daughter. I'm not certain why that's such a hard pill for you to swallow, but hey, when you're not trash, you don't get treated that way.... I'm not so sure you have ever had that happen for you. I never dissed any of you. If I had an issue with you, I told you.

The most hilarious of this all is that you still want to throw out there sh!t about my man... You all tried that bullish!t over a year ago... He was a the whore then, he'd never stick around... Are you really surprised that I "have it like that"?!? Ha.

I know MY OLD MAN. I sleep with him every night. I'm not sure when it is you think you have time to screw him... And I can assure you, he's not doing without at home for him to be looking anywhere else. I don't claim to be the most beautiful, but I am top of the food chain around here... And you are certainly no competition to me. Why f with the peasants when he's got the QUEEN?!?

If you doubt me... Pull up in my driveway. You KNOW where I am. I told you once before, you might be bigger... But I've got your fix b!tch, im not the one you blindsighted... I can see you coming a mile away. These looks of mine may be decieving enough for you to honestly think there's not much too me... But you have it to do. Im just waiting for you to jump. You are old enough to be my mother... How about you start acting your age...

Location hidden

#51 Mar 30, 2013
uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text> Now she can screw me an not feel guilty about it. 10 to 1 odds I'm more fantastic so there's a good chance her ole man gets rocks thrown at him once I'm done ;)
See. Another stalker. And I never slept with this one... Just knew how to work my ass off instead of try to sleep my way to the top. Funny how you get accused of screwing every one simply bc you become friends and genuinely care about someone. This Coming from the one who's husband can't stand her and is afraid to let her see him tip anyone bc she's jealous, when in the meanwhile... She's on the bars CCTV doing "favors" out next to the dumpsters to the patrons. Omg. I've had my laugh. Just waiting on my a$$whoopin she promised when I was the only one the new owner hired in... And she got the boot. "waiting to catch you without your kids" she said... Ha. I'm a mom. And a DAMN GOOD MOM... I have my kids... Guess she'll need to kick stalking up a notch so she'll know when they're at their Dad's... WTF.

And here I was, trying to be all conspicuous with my name and profile pic so no one would know who I am. Damn, Guess I just wasn't smart enough.

“I'm perfectly imperfect”

Since: Mar 13

Chuckey

#52 Mar 30, 2013
Actually to those who know her, her name is BECKIE!!! She just so happens to be one of my very best friends. She doesn't need me or anyone else defending her, cause it seems to me like she put you in your place...the ppl in this town never cease to amaze me... she has one hell of a man, and if he is 30, 40 or 50 I reckon thats her business... its funny how you are going to trash talk her and then put it out there that you are sleeping with this guy.... I'm sure he wants his name ran in the ground too...as for her man she has now,I know you ain't talking about being with him cause she is all the woman he needs...you ppl need a life... it cracks me up they have nothing better to do...let her continue to be jealous...keeps life interesting...

Location hidden

#53 Mar 30, 2013
mamabear21582 wrote:
Actually to those who know her, her name is BECKIE!!! She just so happens to be one of my very best friends. She doesn't need me or anyone else defending her, cause it seems to me like she put you in your place...the ppl in this town never cease to amaze me... she has one hell of a man, and if he is 30, 40 or 50 I reckon thats her business... its funny how you are going to trash talk her and then put it out there that you are
sleeping with this guy.... I'm sure he wants his
name ran in the ground too...as for her man she
has now,I know you ain't talking about being with
him cause she is all the woman he needs...you
ppl need a life... it cracks me up they have
nothing better to do...let her continue to be
jealous...keeps life interesting...
Thank you my love! This ol' girl just keeps taking jabs in the dark and she's yet to find my switch so she keeps trying... I don't look for a fight but I'll NEVER back down from one... I don't care how big and bad they think they are... I have a remedy. ;)

As for MY MAN... she knows she doesn't have a chance. He's done some he's prob not too proud of.. And I've def had at least one I'd like to erase from my memory.. BUT, we are all human. We all make mistakes. We all have a past. I accepted him at his lowest... And I have supported him and had his back thru a lot... He and I are good together and there's nothing she or any other can do to mess it up. If he wants another, he can move on. I won't hold him hostage... I may be hurt, but I'm sure I will live. I have before. The greatest thing about being in love with your best friend... You trust them and you have a bond that no one else can tear down... My side hurts, I've laughed so hard at this. He is pretty damn fantastic in bed... And it's obvious that I compliment him indefinitely bc he still lays beside ME every night.:)

I say to her, dream on dreamer... You'll never be me.:)

Greeneville, TN

#54 Mar 31, 2013
You half to love our haters. Sounds like you know whats up. People love to run thier mouths and try to make others look bad. ;)
lol

United States

#55 Mar 31, 2013
sign wrote:
<quoted text> your real name is becky bahahahasasfhaha btw i screw your ol man damn he is fantastic in bed
you have me mistaken. my name starts with an "A" lol remember me now! you screwed buck garland too lmfao SO NO HONEY I WOULD NEVER WANT TO BE "YOU" LOL
lol

United States

#56 Mar 31, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao.
BECKIE MY COMMENT WAS FOR YOU, AND YES I DO SCREW YOUR OL MAN. NEED I GO IN TO DETAIL???!!

United States

#57 Mar 31, 2013
Hmmm

Greeneville, TN

#58 Mar 31, 2013
JEALOUS much lol.

United States

#59 Mar 31, 2013
Lumbee Lady wrote:
JEALOUS much lol.
Really!

United States

#60 Mar 31, 2013
OMG! Beckie, did you see the size of her butt ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hotest waitress at the HARVEST 14 min elad 2
Poll Witch books you never have red? 39 min Red_Forhead 11
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 42 min Red_Forhead 7,940
gay guys (Dec '10) 42 min Dogger 90
Poll R U shamed of ur boyd? 45 min Red_Forhead 2
the hottie at cookout 1 hr curious 4
Poll Do we need Word Woman back? 1 hr Really 9
God punish Texas with deadly floods 4 hr Independent1 32
Why do women... 8 hr Independent1 83
speed trap on the Baileyton highway 9 hr 2020 mad dog 13
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]