|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
<quoted text>
Once you are signed in scroll all the way to the bottom. You can click on Full Site and it will take you to you profile where you can change your picture.
I did that, but it wouldn't give me the option to add a pic.? Idk. My phone has a mind of it's own 99% of the time anyhow... Lol thanks, I shall keep trying!:)
Hmm

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
I did that, but it wouldn't give me the option to add a pic.? Idk. My phone has a mind of it's own 99% of the time anyhow... Lol thanks, I shall keep trying!:)
It will only let you upload a naked picture. Please try that next. Thanks!

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text> I saw your post and remembered how you had offered help the other day when I was tryin to think of a song but couldn't think of the name. Couldn't remember what thread it was on? Anyway, I finally figured it out. Was "yellow ledbetter" by Pearl Jam. Thanks for offering help tho, bro.
No problem. I always try to help when I can. Whether it be a flat tire or a song.

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking to me or her?

“I'm perfectly imperfect”

Since: Mar 13

Chuckey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
thats a negative.. only special people (like me) get those... but thanks for the suggestion...

Chuckey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you should leave it alone... its beautiful but oh who am I kidding I love all your pictures..:)

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
It would let me on this sh!tty android I got. I choose not to. Would result in a lot of stalkers ;) or crude comments lmao. However, I would email a pic if someone was curious. topixboredom@yahoo.com. No gaytards tho lol

Chuckey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
If anyone ever showed their face at my job to start sh!t, there'd be one less poster on Topix... If there's one thing you DON'T do... You don't F with someone's livelihood... That's grounds for "anything goes"... And I'd straight up hurt someone if they thought of screwing me over at my job... A job that pays my bills and feed my family. Wow.
Topix is words and opinions. Let them bash all they want... That won't make a difference in how my family eats or sleeps at night...
couldn't have said it better myself... chances are you work with some of these ppl which is why they hide behind fake screen names... someone is always going to have a problem with you... let them deal with it... I learned a long time ago that its my opinion of myself that matters most.. we are mothers, and we do what we have to for our children to have what they need...I will be the first to admit that I have screwed up as a mom and wife but thats on me... no one else, especially ppl that don't know me, are threatened by that or effected by it... we all have mistakes we have made but its up to us to fix them... if ppl wanna talk, let them.. but I'm with you my love, if somebody jeopardizes my job, or my kids, they will see a side of me no one has ever seen
Hmm

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

<quoted text>
Are you talking to me or her?
As much as I'd like to see you in the buff, I really was talking to her. Fortunately I was born straight. A lot of good that has done me though. I'm sitting here alone reading topix.

Chuckey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
As much as I'd like to see you in the buff, I really was talking to her. Fortunately I was born straight. A lot of good that has done me though. I'm sitting here alone reading topix.
you aren't the only one... and she tends to grow on you.. even if I weren't bi I would still think she is gorgeous... seeing as how she is one of my best friends, she doesn't mind me hitting on her...

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Mamabear, you are cracking me up!(that's why I love u so!)

As for Hmm and Pretend 2 B Normal, I tried once more and it's just not happening.. Hmm, you may take that as literally as it's put... I would NEVER upload my (sexy) body online. Lol I'm a pretty open and forward gal but I'm shy in that aspect. ;)

Chuckey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

GApeach-TNflower wrote:
Mamabear, you are cracking me up!(that's why I love u so!)
As for Hmm and Pretend 2 B Normal, I tried once more and it's just not happening.. Hmm, you may take that as literally as it's put... I would NEVER upload my (sexy) body online. Lol I'm a pretty open and forward gal but I'm shy in that aspect. ;)
thats probably a good thing considering ppl would hunt you down lol...however I'm fortunate enough to live close enough I could sneak to your house and lurk in the shadows to watch you shower or sleep lol... I love you!!!
a friend of kims

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Bitch get over it wrote:
Why do people fell the need to get on this web page and bash other people, some of them know where they work and names so just go to there jobs.
tonya bowman went to my friends boss house telling him lies on her trying to get her fired and her boss knowed all she said as a lie bc all the employees are on camers lol needless to say tonya was the laugh of the day and still is to this day! Kim has worked there for yrs and still haas her job. Tonya bashes Kim on here 24-7

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I figured. Not many people want to see my third armpit.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

<quoted text>
I figured. Not many people want to see my third armpit.
Third armpit?!? I've never seen that before?!? Lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text> It would let me on this sh!tty android I got. I choose not to. Would result in a lot of stalkers ;) or crude comments lmao. However, I would email a pic if someone was curious. topixboredom@yahoo.com. No gaytards tho lol
I had a stalker once... Lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a stalker once... Lol
I'm not proud to say I've had a couple myself. I was in fear of my life or whatever but it was annoying as fck. Didn't even find it flattering as odd as that seems ;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not proud to say I've had a couple myself. I was in fear of my life or whatever but it was annoying as fck. Didn't even find it flattering as odd as that seems ;)
Mine was just an ex that couldn't let it go... Never was scared... For some reason I font have that fear of people... But it got old fast. It's funny now, not so much then. Lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine was just an ex that couldn't let it go... Never was scared... For some reason I font have that fear of people... But it got old fast. It's funny now, not so much then. Lol
you broke his lil heart. Shame on you ;). Gonna have to be not so good at what you do next time lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text> you broke his lil heart. Shame on you ;). Gonna have to be not so good at what you do next time lol
Lmao. I shall make an honest effort to "not be so good" from here on out.... I may be in trouble though... I've got one that's been hooked in for quite some time now... I think he'd get suspicious if I just "jumped ship" now...?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••