First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Bitch get over it

United States

#1 Mar 28, 2013
Why do people fell the need to get on this web page and bash other people, some of them know where they work and names so just go to there jobs.

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

#2 Mar 28, 2013
Bitch get over it wrote:
Why do people fell the need to get on this web page and bash other people, some of them know where they work and names so just go to there jobs.
Because I'm fcking stupid. I mean, because theyre fcking stupid lol.

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3 Mar 28, 2013
Bitch get over it wrote:
If anyone ever showed their face at my job to start sh!t, there'd be one less poster on Topix... If there's one thing you DON'T do... You don't F with someone's livelihood... That's grounds for "anything goes"... And I'd straight up hurt someone if they thought of screwing me over at my job... A job that pays my bills and feed my family. Wow.

Topix is words and opinions. Let them bash all they want... That won't make a difference in how my family eats or sleeps at night...

United States

#4 Mar 28, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
If anyone ever showed their face at my job to start sh!t, there'd be one less poster on Topix... If there's one thing you DON'T do... You don't F with someone's livelihood... That's grounds for "anything goes"... And I'd straight up hurt someone if they thought of screwing me over at my job... A job that pays my bills and feed my family. Wow.
Topix is words and opinions. Let them bash all they want... That won't make a difference in how my family eats or sleeps at night...
I like the aggressiveness. That's kinda hot ;). And for the record I agree. If for nothing else, you scared me with the "anything goes" statement lol

Location hidden

#5 Mar 28, 2013
uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text> I like the aggressiveness. That's kinda hot ;). And for the record I agree. If for nothing else, you scared me with the "anything goes" statement lol
Lol! I told you I try to be nice... And this is my nice, to say the least, about an issue no one wants to mess with me over. Jobs are too hard to come by and it takes a real pos to jeopardize anyone's mean of providing for themselves and/or their family... Some may not deserve to have the specific job they have, but unless they put my life or my loved ones lives at risk in any way... I can avoid them at "their job" by asking for any one else. There is a certain level of tongue biting one should do when they have a personal issue with another as far as jobs go... Personal sh!t should remain personal... Keep work professional. That's where Greeneville needs pointers.:/

United States

#6 Mar 28, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! I told you I try to be nice... And this is my nice, to say the least, about an issue no one wants to mess with me over. Jobs are too hard to come by and it takes a real pos to jeopardize anyone's mean of providing for themselves and/or their family... Some may not deserve to have the specific job they have, but unless they put my life or my loved ones lives at risk in any way... I can avoid them at "their job" by asking for any one else. There is a certain level of tongue biting one should do when they have a personal issue with another as far as jobs go... Personal sh!t should remain personal... Keep work professional. That's where Greeneville needs pointers.:/
I do agree and its sad but a lot of people don't care. Its like misery loves company. I tend to avoid the threads bashing people unless its to be a smartass to whoever is talking sh!t. I hate bullies anyway. Me, some like me and some hate me but I'm me. I don't change who I am to make people happy.

Aslong as you're trying to be nice you'll stay out of the timeout chair ;)

Location hidden

#7 Mar 28, 2013
uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text> I do agree and its sad but a lot of people don't care. Its like misery loves company. I tend to avoid the threads bashing people unless its to be a smartass to whoever is talking sh!t. I hate bullies anyway. Me, some like me and some hate me but I'm me. I don't change who I am to make people happy.
Aslong as you're trying to be nice you'll stay out of the timeout chair ;)
Hello fuzzy, I broke that chair a long time ago. My poor ol' ma gave up on trying to teach me. Bahahaha! It's past my bedtime. G'night J.:)

United States

#8 Mar 28, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello fuzzy, I broke that chair a long time ago. My poor ol' ma gave up on trying to teach me. Bahahaha! It's past my bedtime. G'night J.:)
lol! Goodnight

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#9 Mar 29, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
My face leaves in 2 hours. Be on it!
just saying

United States

#10 Mar 29, 2013
Well i fell that the all need to grow up. I have been bashed on this website and it wrong they tryed to get me to lose my job. And i still have it..so get over it..

Location hidden

#11 Mar 29, 2013
Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
My face leaves in 2 hours. Be on it!
Now, now, is that any way to talk to a lady?...especially one you show interest in and expect her to acknowledge you further?... Lol where's your face leaving from anyway? And why isn't the rest of you going with? Tell me how you manage that? ;)

Location hidden

#12 Mar 29, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now, is that any way to talk to a lady?...especially one you show interest in and expect her to acknowledge you further?... Lol where's your face leaving from anyway? And why isn't the rest of you going with? Tell me how you manage that? ;)
It must be working because you showed enough interest in me to acknowledge me further. Actually my face is back home now. And the rest of me goes with it. I just would rather have you sitting there than on my elbows. ;) And I appologize if I offended the lady. You're cute, though. You should be used to it by now.

Location hidden

#13 Mar 29, 2013
Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
It must be working because you showed enough interest in me to acknowledge me further. Actually my face is back home now. And the rest of me goes with it. I just would rather have you sitting there than on my elbows. ;) And I appologize if I offended the lady. You're cute, though. You should be used to it by now.
Not offended, just taking a jab.:) thanks, btw. Hope you're having a good day!

Location hidden

#14 Mar 29, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
Not offended, just taking a jab.:) thanks, btw. Hope you're having a good day!
I'd like to jab you right back. Hope your day is good, too! Dammit! I usually regret this shit, but this is just rhetorical. Would you be offended if I told you I'd like to jab you around your groin area with a blunt instument? And if so, would you be less offended if I just gave said area a good tongue-lashing? No offense, but don't put up a pic of a glamour model unless you want guys lusting over it. You should know better by now. For God's sake, stop it! Just kidding. Not really. I'll keep free tickets for the face ride open for you! ;)

Location hidden

#15 Mar 29, 2013
Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to jab you right back. Hope your day is good, too! Dammit! I usually regret this shit, but this is just rhetorical. Would you be offended if I told you I'd like to jab you around your groin area with a blunt instument? And if so, would you be less offended if I just gave said area a good tongue-lashing? No offense, but don't put up a pic of a glamour model unless you want guys lusting over it. You should know better by now. For God's sake, stop it! Just kidding. Not really. I'll keep free tickets for the face ride open for you! ;)
I'd change the pic to a newer on if I could do it thru my phone... However, i cannot.:/ I am no model, but do feel you may need your eyes checked. Lol

Location hidden

#16 Mar 29, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd change the pic to a newer on if I could do it thru my phone... However, i cannot.:/ I am no model, but do feel you may need your eyes checked. Lol
My eyes are wrecked, but I can still see you. You look so happy. And your seat-belt looks happy, too. Because from what I see, it's keeping a couple of bra-busters from knocking out the wind-shield. Pretty picture. Pretty as a picture even.

Location hidden

#17 Mar 29, 2013
Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
My eyes are wrecked, but I can still see you. You look so happy. And your seat-belt looks happy, too. Because from what I see, it's keeping a couple of bra-busters from knocking out the wind-shield. Pretty picture. Pretty as a picture even.
I had a lil more wait on me then, so they were a lil bigger, but still not big enough to bust outta anything. Lol I am a fairly happy gal...'cept when I'm not... Ha. Thanks for the compliments, although I didn't put that pic up for that reason... It was just my fav pic at that time.

Location hidden

#18 Mar 29, 2013
*weight. D@mn I LOVE auto correct. Lol

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#19 Mar 29, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
Once you are signed in scroll all the way to the bottom. You can click on Full Site and it will take you to you profile where you can change your picture.

United States

#20 Mar 29, 2013
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
<quoted text>
Once you are signed in scroll all the way to the bottom. You can click on Full Site and it will take you to you profile where you can change your picture.
I saw your post and remembered how you had offered help the other day when I was tryin to think of a song but couldn't think of the name. Couldn't remember what thread it was on? Anyway, I finally figured it out. Was "yellow ledbetter" by Pearl Jam. Thanks for offering help tho, bro.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone remember Bottoms UP (Sep '10) 2 min nasty 207
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 6 min Pitiful 36
Feeling lonely for the holidays 15 min WaWa 98
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 24 min Analog man 5,558
'Behold, Atheists' New Ten Commandments*' 49 min shapeshift 14
Why so paranoid? 57 min Perry Noid 8
Murder of 8month baby by jennings in greenevill... 1 hr TryToSmile 5
Principal at Mosheim 3 hr oh lawd 55
wheel tax 16 hr cougarnut 119
Aggravated Statutory Rape in Greene County Thu Counsler Bob 97