United States

#2 Jun 17, 2018
No hope wrote:
Are people that crazy
Sour grapes Kilday?
Citizen

United States

#3 Jun 17, 2018
We donít want holt. Come Nov. every one write in Kilday telling you our. county needs the right person. Holt and the good ole boys not the right ones
Eric

United States

#4 Jun 17, 2018
Citizen wrote:
We donít want holt. Come Nov. every one write in Kilday telling you our. county needs the right person. Holt and the good ole boys not the right ones
I think the election is in August
The real really

United States

#5 Jun 17, 2018
Citizen wrote:
Obviously a large number of voters wanted Holt or him would not have received the nomination
Citizen

United States

#6 Jun 18, 2018
The real really wrote:
<quoted text>

Obviously a large number of voters wanted Holt or him would not have received the nomination
Need recount votes!!!!!!
Fellow officer

United States

#7 Jun 18, 2018
Holt is promising us raises and promotions and better equipment why would we not vote for him
Bubba work real hard

United States

#8 Jun 18, 2018
Fellow officer wrote:
Holt is promising us raises and promotions and better equipment why would we not vote for him
Police are just like teachers, lazy useless govermunt employees who think they are better than everbuddy else because they get paid big bucks to sit around all day doing nothing!

Police dont need a raise they need a paycut!

And fire about half of them then make the remaining employees work twice as hard for half as much. Thats the way they do it in the private sector they should do it with lazy govermunt employees too!

If Holt want to give govermunt workers raises and promotions that means HIGHER PROPERTY TAXES VOTE NO ON HOLT.
Eric

United States

#9 Jun 18, 2018
Fellow officer wrote:
Wow. Do do believe him? And....raises and promotions cost $$. Thanks for letting me know, why would I vote for him now?? I'd be paying higher taxes.
Tax payer

United States

#10 Jun 18, 2018
His wife wants a new school bet he will want a new jail we can't afford the holts
Grammar master

United States

#11 Jun 18, 2018
Bubba work real hard wrote:
<quoted text>

Police are just like teachers, lazy useless govermunt employees who think they are better than everbuddy else because they get paid big bucks to sit around all day doing nothing!

And fire about half of them then make the remaining employees work twice as hard for half as much. Thats the way they do it in the private sector they should do it with lazy govermunt employees too!

If Holt want to give govermunt workers raises and promotions that means HIGHER PROPERTY TAXES VOTE NO ON HOLT.
***government
Citizen

United States

#12 Jun 18, 2018
The real really wrote:
<quoted text>

Called recount votes. The numbers donít work out with how many voted
Rico

United States

#13 Jun 19, 2018
Bubba work real hard wrote:
<quoted text>

Youíre one of the ignorant ones around these parts. Call a crackhead when you need help and homeschool your kid while your at it. Police and teachers are two of the lowest paid professionals.
The real really

United States

#14 Jun 19, 2018
Rico wrote:
<quoted text>

Youíre one of the ignorant ones around these parts. Call a crackhead when you need help and homeschool your kid while your at it. Police and teachers are two of the lowest paid professionals.
Bubba aka Camilla weber is a pos
Eric

United States

#15 Jun 19, 2018
Rico wrote:
<quoted text>

Some teachers are just idiots. Really... It seems like they teach for several years, around children every day, and the teacher returns to the child's level. Not in every case , but I have seen it before.
Nopatno

United States

#16 Jun 19, 2018
You all truly have no clue. How much Holt has put back into the fund do you?? The patiots need to just stay off Topix. And as far as a write in for kilday goes, you are just making sure the wrong one wins. Pat needs to go home the man is clueless. And tho kilday have one hell of a run, if he still wants it he needs to do the sane thing and head it up in 4 years!
Eric

United States

#17 Jun 19, 2018
Nopatno wrote:
You all truly have no clue. How much Holt has put back into the fund do you?? The patiots need to just stay off Topix. And as far as a write in for kilday goes, you are just making sure the wrong one wins. Pat needs to go home the man is clueless. And tho kilday have one hell of a run, if he still wants it he needs to do the sane thing and head it up in 4 years!
Uh ? You have no clue who directed Holt to write the grants for the government equipment. Why didn't Holt do it during the burns administration??? Because he was a lazy ass. Hankins directed holt to do it. Ugh. You have no clue.
Nopatno

United States

#18 Jun 20, 2018
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

Uh ? You have no clue who directed Holt to write the grants for the government equipment. Why didn't Holt do it during the burns administration??? Because he was a lazy ass. Hankins directed holt to do it. Ugh. You have no clue.

Lmao. Pat has no clue none!!! Yes Holt was doing it during burns run as well. Pat is uneducated in life as well as the department. Its just. Too many ppl are unwilling to open their eyes. Is Holt a good choice, I have no clue. However I do know pat IS NOT. and the majority of the co agree with me. So you can uhh!!! All you want. And yes I do know who got Holt to writing the grants.
Eric

United States

#19 Jun 20, 2018
Nopatno wrote:
<quoted text>

Lmao. Pat has no clue none!!! Yes Holt was doing it during burns run as well. Pat is uneducated in life as well as the department. Its just. Too many ppl are unwilling to open their eyes. Is Holt a good choice, I have no clue. However I do know pat IS NOT. and the majority of the co agree with me. So you can uhh!!! All you want. And yes I do know who got Holt to writing the grants.
hahaha. He didn't do it without being told. He's a lazy a$$
Eric

United States

#20 Jun 21, 2018
Nopatno wrote:
<quoted text>

Holt's have proven they will spend millions on unnecessary projects ( consolidated school and new jail ) hankins is the best sheriff we've had in my memory.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stormy Daniels Lawsuit Dismissed 35 min Stormy doesnt lie 10
Blackburn Leading Bredesen By Double-Digits 37 min Private School 25
Rush Limbaugh Predicts GOP Will Hold House And ... 40 min My opinion 2
Trump Bumper Sticker 43 min Bubba work real hard 3
What's going in at Ryan's Steakhouse? 45 min mower fixer 41
News Man Charged With Elder Abuse 53 min mower fixer 2
President Trump deserves a Nobel Prize (Apr '18) 1 hr hold House and Se... 1,058
Tuff guys from the 1970's 3 hr Casey 47

Greeneville Jobs

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages