Since: Jan 13

Utica, KY

#1 Mar 8, 2013
this will be easier,

“The Right is mostly wrong!”

Location hidden

#2 Mar 8, 2013
Welcome to the land of the BLUE names where trolls can't get you! Waiting for my personal spammer!

Utica, KY

#3 Mar 8, 2013
Kohlrabi wrote:
Welcome to the land of the BLUE names where trolls can't get you! Waiting for my personal spammer!
i havn't seen any mean people on here much. some try to start a mean thread but the funny nice people gang up on them. Thats the way it should be. Let the good outnumber the bad!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#4 Mar 8, 2013
kristilou wrote:
<quoted text> i havn't seen any mean people on here much. some try to start a mean thread but the funny nice people gang up on them. Thats the way it should be. Let the good outnumber the bad!
Don't worry about it. If people try to start a mean thread, I'll be more than happy to gang up on you. No offense, I mean that in a sexual way, of course.

Utica, KY

#5 Mar 8, 2013
Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about it. If people try to start a mean thread, I'll be more than happy to gang up on you. No offense, I mean that in a sexual way, of course.
why that's the best offer I've had all day!
Ape Allen

Johnson City, TN

#6 Mar 8, 2013
Hows a bout a date kristilou?
Whatever

Elizabethton, TN

#7 Mar 8, 2013
How about a UT shirt to throw on over that ugly one you have on?

Utica, KY

#8 Mar 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
How about a UT shirt to throw on over that ugly one you have on?
actually i was tempted at the mall a month or so ago to get an orange tn hoodie. Ill have to check again see if they on sale.

Utica, KY

#9 Mar 8, 2013
Ape Allen wrote:
Hows a bout a date kristilou?
where would u take me?

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#10 Mar 8, 2013
kristilou wrote:
this will be easier,
Welcome to the blue name group! The pay sucks, and the insurance package does too...but hey!..At least we are blue. ;) Lol!

Utica, KY

#11 Mar 8, 2013
Jenny H from the block wrote:
<quoted text>Welcome to the blue name group! The pay sucks, and the insurance package does too...but hey!..At least we are blue. ;) Lol!
maybe a good omen you spoke to me Jenny. I been waiting on my Jenny Minerva to have her baby. She's in the barn now. Im going to be checking on her every couple hours, see if little Horace or Hattie is here yet.

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#12 Mar 8, 2013
Lol! Good luck with that! I'm sure it will be cute either way.:) Cute names by the way.I've never had an actual jackass, but I did have a goat named Donkey. Haha!

Utica, KY

#13 Mar 8, 2013
Jenny H from the block wrote:
Lol! Good luck with that! I'm sure it will be cute either way.:) Cute names by the way.I've never had an actual jackass, but I did have a goat named Donkey. Haha!
goats are sweet but all i have as far a fencing is2 stands of electric fence. I hear they are escape artists.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#14 Mar 9, 2013
Hey kristilou . Do you date? I like your looks.

Utica, KY

#15 Mar 9, 2013
Mr Christian wrote:
Hey kristilou . Do you date? I like your looks.
thank you, you are a sweetheart.im married,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
just people starting 6 min BellaRosaLinda 38
Question 21 min Facts 3
Yup 36 min Nomo 1
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 41 min BellaRosaLinda 10,065
Trump good friends withPutin 43 min BellaRosaLinda 55
Melania Trump, classy lady 2 hr Voting my Conscience 45
Arrows below comments 2 hr your future x wife 5
20 trillion debt 4 hr Kohlrabi 31

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages