Circus @ the Greene Co Fairgrounds

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Just wondering

United States

#1 Oct 8, 2010
Does anyone know the dates & times for the circus @ the Greene Co. Fairgrounds this weekend?
circus freak

Knoxville, TN

#2 Oct 11, 2010
its over!!!!
Just wondering wrote:
Does anyone know the dates & times for the circus @ the Greene Co. Fairgrounds this weekend?
been there

Americus, GA

#3 Oct 13, 2010
dont be sad if you missed it unless it has changed drastically it is a big let down..go see the shiners
disappointed

Johnson City, TN

#4 Oct 14, 2010
True let down all they were concerned with was selling things, instead of the show.....
Think about the animals

Johnson City, TN

#5 Oct 14, 2010
How about this? Think about the animals and all the torture they are going through! Would you want to be chained all day, drove from town to town to town in the back of a tranfer trailor truck in the heat of the summer? Then dumped out to perform stupid tricks an animal should never be doing just so some stupid jerk wants to make some cash?

It's patheic and all circus's should be made illegal! I would NEVER take a child to see something like that!
Just curious

Nolensville, TN

#6 Oct 14, 2010
disappointed wrote:
True let down all they were concerned with was selling things, instead of the show.....
Wonder why they had it the same wkend as the Shrine Circus in Knoxville.
The Commander

Knoxville, TN

#7 Oct 14, 2010
HEY Think about animals, piss off and die. You PETA people are NUTS. You have nothing better to do than make up animal abuse crap. You people are LIARS! Why don't you tell the Topix people how PETA dresses their members like bloody cows and stand in front of Mcdonalds handing garbage out to any family thats dumb enough to take it. Tell everybody how you people protest rodeos because of animal cruelty. How many of you people actually work a real job to make a living? Why don't you talk about how you try to disrupt circuses where children attend. Even a Shrinners circus is not imune to you people! Know this, Think about animals, if I attend an event and you people are protesting, I will whip every one of your asses if possible. The jail time will be worth it!
knoxson

Nashville, TN

#8 Oct 15, 2010
The shriners is this weekend in Knoxville
Just curious

Nolensville, TN

#9 Oct 15, 2010
knoxson wrote:
The shriners is this weekend in Knoxville
No, we had tickets. It was Oct 8th, 9th. and 10th.:) They have one in Johnson City, Tn coming up.
Think about the Animals

Johnson City, TN

#10 Oct 15, 2010
The Commander wrote:
HEY Think about animals, piss off and die. You PETA people are NUTS. You have nothing better to do than make up animal abuse crap. You people are LIARS! Why don't you tell the Topix people how PETA dresses their members like bloody cows and stand in front of Mcdonalds handing garbage out to any family thats dumb enough to take it. Tell everybody how you people protest rodeos because of animal cruelty. How many of you people actually work a real job to make a living? Why don't you talk about how you try to disrupt circuses where children attend. Even a Shrinners circus is not imune to you people! Know this, Think about animals, if I attend an event and you people are protesting, I will whip every one of your asses if possible. The jail time will be worth it!
First off, I have no association with PETA. I think they are doing a good thing but they do go overboard at times. 2nd, I have never picketed a circus but have thought of doing so and now that you said all of the crap above, probably will. And thirdly, you need to go see a therapist about all of the aggression you are expelling on Topix. Be careful though. They may put you on a chain and beat it out of you. I would not picket that.
Think about the Animals

Johnson City, TN

#11 Oct 15, 2010
ANYONE that would hurt an animal has something very wrong with them and WOULD hurt a human being. Just sayin!
Just curious

Nolensville, TN

#12 Oct 15, 2010
Think about the Animals wrote:
ANYONE that would hurt an animal has something very wrong with them and WOULD hurt a human being. Just sayin!
The sad thing is that animals are more protected and have more rights than children.
The Commander

Johnson City, TN

#13 Oct 15, 2010
Think about the Animals, I mean what I said. If I see your kind disrupting an event especially, if children are present I will do my best to whip all you lilly assed liberal good for nothings that I can. You people are cowards. The only reason you pick events such as circuses and rodeos is that you know there are police present for security and they will probably drag people like me off of you. If I get put in chains I guess I asked for it. If you and your group are really brave, come around the mountains during deer and bear season. Where there are no law enforcement nearby. Lets hear your lies and crap then. If you support the PETA agenda then you are as good as a member. And by the way I don't support animal cruelty either. I love my 2 dogs and cats dearily. That is shown in part by my $150 dog/cat monthly food bill.
knoxson

Nashville, TN

#14 Oct 16, 2010
whoops sorry my bad
Savvy

Greeneville, TN

#15 Oct 5, 2013
When does the circus start and what time how much money
Circus Circus

Charlotte, NC

#16 Oct 5, 2013
The topix circus goes 24/7/365. The 3 ring topix circus is led by 3 psycho women who allege to be stalked but make up lots of crap for attention. Admission is free.

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#17 Oct 5, 2013
Circus Circus wrote:
The topix circus goes 24/7/365. The 3 ring topix circus is led by 3 psycho women who allege to be stalked but make up lots of crap for attention. Admission is free.
You're not only the ringleader, but also the elephant-bodied bearded lady :)

Location hidden

#18 Oct 5, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>You're not only the ringleader, but also the elephant-bodied bearded lady :)
I'm the clumsy clown... with pink hair!

Location hidden

#19 Oct 5, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm the clumsy clown... with pink hair!
I'm the bear whisperer/choreographer :)

Location hidden

#20 Oct 5, 2013
***sorry about the double post...but it's an important job..nobody wants a wild bear with no rhythm at the circus!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Capital Theater and Scott Miller 12 min FancyPantsy 3
Poll What all u put on a bloney sandmich? 23 min Pretend 2 B Normal 20
Angie Summey 1 hr Poser 9
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 2 hr Red_Forman 7,783
Masons in county offices 2 hr FancyPantsy 14
Recommended contractors for decks 3 hr Pat 10
casey pridemore (Apr '13) 3 hr the moose lodge 14
Bible to become Tennessee state book? 10 hr Dr Wu 35
Hillary Clinton is running for POTUS 12 hr Voter John Doe 29
More from around the web