Obummer care working as designed!!!!!

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Greene Guy

United States

#1 Nov 11, 2012
The final goal of Obamacare is to shut down all privately owned insurance companies and drive all of the sheeple to goverment controlled insurance. Then goverment controls the death panels ... they decide who gets to live .... then tax you because your are living and then when you can nolonger contribute to the tax machine ... you will be denied heath care and will be givin a pain pill to go off and die. And you idiots welcome it with open arms.
whothehellcares

Tucker, GA

#2 Nov 11, 2012
Do you even know what obamacare is...
Greene Guy

United States

#3 Nov 11, 2012
one the front end ... Obomacare seems like a good thing. Insurance for all at low prices sounds good. BUT .... it is not what it was portrayed to be. Obama is not about healthcare ... it is about control. Dont you think it would be cheaper for the govt to pay insurance premiums for the uninsured than to spend TRILLIONS of dollars to impliment this beast?? look at the billions of dollars that are being spent just to set up a program to manage this.
Ask yourself ...... why is the IRS being used to manage Obamacare?? every individual will be required to fill out a new tax for yearly stating what kind of insurance you have and the details behind it. If you are selfemployeed... lests say... you make a good living doing lawn swrvice .... if you do not have insurance ... you will be fined every single year. As time passes .... those fines will continue to rise until you are forced to take gov insurace. If you get sick ... you are told which dr to see .... and what kind of treatment you can get. If you are later in life and need a heart transplant .... a panel will decide if you get it or not. Odds are ... you wont get it .....

this is not about healthcare ... its about population control. If you are interested .... look up some stuff for yourself..... dont take my word or anyone else.... you research it. Look at these things .... Agenda 21, Communist Manafesto (The 10 Planks), Bilderberg Group .... Georg Soros and his writings .....

one other book ... it is fiction.... but it is soooo true. This book has even been banned in most schools in America.... The Animal Farm by Orson Wells. You can download it for about 5 bucks.

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#4 Nov 11, 2012
Greene Guy wrote:
The final goal of Obamacare is to shut down all privately owned insurance companies and drive all of the sheeple to goverment controlled insurance. Then goverment controls the death panels ... they decide who gets to live .... then tax you because your are living and then when you can nolonger contribute to the tax machine ... you will be denied heath care and will be givin a pain pill to go off and die. And you idiots welcome it with open arms.
Without being nasty about it, did you get this line of reasoning from the Sarah Palin songbook? Quite a bit of gloomy supposition as to the sequence of events you describe.

BUFFALO, NY

#5 Nov 11, 2012
Greene Guy wrote:
one the front end ... Obomacare seems like a good thing. Insurance for all at low prices sounds good. BUT .... it is not what it was portrayed to be. Obama is not about healthcare ... it is about control. Dont you think it would be cheaper for the govt to pay insurance premiums for the uninsured than to spend TRILLIONS of dollars to impliment this beast?? look at the billions of dollars that are being spent just to set up a program to manage this.
Ask yourself ...... why is the IRS being used to manage Obamacare?? every individual will be required to fill out a new tax for yearly stating what kind of insurance you have and the details behind it. If you are selfemployeed... lests say... you make a good living doing lawn swrvice .... if you do not have insurance ... you will be fined every single year. As time passes .... those fines will continue to rise until you are forced to take gov insurace. If you get sick ... you are told which dr to see .... and what kind of treatment you can get. If you are later in life and need a heart transplant .... a panel will decide if you get it or not. Odds are ... you wont get it .....
this is not about healthcare ... its about population control. If you are interested .... look up some stuff for yourself..... dont take my word or anyone else.... you research it. Look at these things .... Agenda 21, Communist Manafesto (The 10 Planks), Bilderberg Group .... Georg Soros and his writings .....
one other book ... it is fiction.... but it is soooo true. This book has even been banned in most schools in America.... The Animal Farm by Orson Wells. You can download it for about 5 bucks.
Animal Farm was written by George Orwell in 1945. Long ago and far away it was REQUIRED reading for H.S. students as a study of communism.

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#6 Nov 12, 2012
Greene Guy. you are right, so the folks are so gleeful of getting "free" medical insurance/care, they refuse to believe it and want to paint us as kooks.. Shrugs.. They'll find out soon enough and then it will be too late... And, I"m going to point it out and say "I told you so!" too.
whothehellcares

Tucker, GA

#7 Nov 12, 2012
I don't think obamacare has anything to do with free healthcare....
Greene Guy

United States

#8 Nov 12, 2012
I personally refuse to become a ward of big brother. will not rely on goverment but on myself.
Blondie53

Taylors, SC

#9 Nov 12, 2012
Greene Guy wrote:
How can people be so stupid as to not see that?
Blondie53

Taylors, SC

#10 Nov 12, 2012
whothehellcares wrote:
I don't think obamacare has anything to do with free healthcare....
It is NOT FREE!
Oldguy

Freeport, IL

#11 Nov 12, 2012
I'm old and have learned not to apply motives because even when I'm right it is still just a guess. I look at what the Fed has done in the past and ask "do I want to see the medical insurance industry become what the mortgage industry has become?" Did you know that many people in the 1960's had a house payment of about 1/3 of a weeks pay. And the longest mortgage anyone could get was 10 years. Just take the mortgage industry of the last 50 years and project it onto the medical industry. And you have the destruction of the most successful medical care system the world has ever known. I don't care what their motive is, I have their track record.
lol

Milwaukee, WI

#12 Nov 13, 2012
it's stupid
not worried

Gallatin, TN

#13 Nov 13, 2012
whothehellcares wrote:
Do you even know what obamacare is...
No, so why don't you explain it to us. If you will remember they said let's pass Obamacare and then we'll see just what all is in it. But hey if you have it all read and can explain it, feel free. I'll be waiting for full details.
not worried

Gallatin, TN

#14 Nov 13, 2012
Greene Guy wrote:
I think we are beginning to understand how folks felt in Germany. The ones who saw and understood what was happening.

BUFFALO, NY

#15 Nov 13, 2012
not worried wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we are beginning to understand how folks felt in Germany. The ones who saw and understood what was happening.
You equate Obamacare with Nazi Germany and the statements of Mein Kampf then? In your scenario, what group gets designated the role of the Jews?
Malcolm

Smyrna, TN

#16 Nov 13, 2012
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>You equate Obamacare with Nazi Germany and the statements of Mein Kampf then? In your scenario, what group gets designated the role of the Jews?
Straight, conservative, religious, politically incorrect white people.
easy

Gallatin, TN

#17 Nov 13, 2012
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>You equate Obamacare with Nazi Germany and the statements of Mein Kampf then? In your scenario, what group gets designated the role of the Jews?
Man thát's an easy one the christians. Even I can see that.

BUFFALO, NY

#18 Nov 13, 2012
Malcolm wrote:
<quoted text>Straight, conservative, religious, politically incorrect white people.
Upon what do you base this all-encompassing, paranoia-leaning statement?

BUFFALO, NY

#19 Nov 13, 2012
easy wrote:
<quoted text>
Man thát's an easy one the christians. Even I can see that.
ALL christian-based religious groups in this country? That is a LARGE minority (if it indeed is) you are citing--large enough for me to question whether such a soon-to-be-persecuted group would sit idly by and let a purge happen. There are political avenues; times change.
FriendofRoaches

Johnson City, TN

#20 Nov 13, 2012
Greene Guy wrote:
Sound like the private sector except they only paid if they wanted to and limited payments to life time worth to them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who got shot at Sheila Burgners on fish pond rd? 13 min No clue 1
haley banks 50 min jerry 11
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 2 hr Midnight Rose 9,720
Mother going crazy! 3 hr meh 6
who got shot on fish pond rd tonight 4 hr like 2 know 5
Make America White Again 6 hr Binary 38
Steven dunbar 6 hr Mosheim tn 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages