First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Dec 12

Paducah, KY

#21 Dec 6, 2012
Mickey mouse wrote:
I use to go to school wih her and she was always real quite I seen her in the busted paper and she is looking pretty strung out drugs will make you do things you never thought you would do so instead of talking about her like a dog maybe she needs our prayers..
So true she just needs everyones prayers.
itiswhatitis

Greeneville, TN

#22 Feb 2, 2013
I just met this girl within the past year, and my husband has known her since they were kids. He said she had a pretty tough childhood but that's not to make excuses for her or anybody for that matter. At least she is in there doing her time for the crime her boyfriend committed so that says a lot to what kind of person she is. While most of you people sit here in your free time bad mouthing her and putting her down. I think a lot of you should just mind their own business, and find something more constructive to do in your free time. Like trying to better yourselves rather then putting someone else down..I mean she made it to 28 before she got in trouble, if she was a thief she would have already been in trouble previously. I'm pretty sure she only did what her boyfriend asked her to do, because he didn't have i.d.
itiswhatitis

Greeneville, TN

#23 Feb 2, 2013
I just met this girl within the past year, and my husband has known her since they were kids. He said she had a pretty tough childhood but that's not to make excuses for her or anybody for that matter. At least she is in there doing her time for the crime her boyfriend committed so that says a lot to what kind of person she is. While most of you people sit here in your free time bad mouthing her and putting her down. I think a lot of you should just mind their own business, and find something more constructive to do in your free time. Like trying to better yourselves rather then putting someone else down..I mean she made it to 28 before she got in trouble, if she was a thief she would have already been in trouble previously. I'm pretty sure she only did what her boyfriend asked her to do, because he didn't have i.d
agreed

Hermitage, TN

#24 Feb 22, 2013
itiswhatitis wrote:
I just met this girl within the past year, and my husband has known her since they were kids. He said she had a pretty tough childhood but that's not to make excuses for her or anybody for that matter. At least she is in there doing her time for the crime her boyfriend committed so that says a lot to what kind of person she is. While most of you people sit here in your free time bad mouthing her and putting her down. I think a lot of you should just mind their own business, and find something more constructive to do in your free time. Like trying to better yourselves rather then putting someone else down..I mean she made it to 28 before she got in trouble, if she was a thief she would have already been in trouble previously. I'm pretty sure she only did what her boyfriend asked her to do, because he didn't have i.d
I think this will put her back on the right path. She made alot of bad decisions but no one is perfect. No Im not making excuses for her but I think everyone deserves a chance to prove they are doing the right thing. People are so critical and act like they never made bad decisions. Jessie is a beautiful girl who is young and can still turn her life around. She loves her kids and hopefully she can pull it together and give them back the mommy that they love so much. She was always a good mother she just got off the tracks for a while. Those kids miss and love their mom. All this talk about her marriage and all the bad stuff she done is pathetic. After her divorce she just got sidetracked and did alot of things she normally wouldnt do. Her divorce hurt her so bad. It seems like she couldnt hold it together after that. Hopefully she gets away from the guy she got into all this trouble with and finds a good man who will help her stay on track.
dagone

Knoxville, TN

#26 Feb 23, 2013
East TN Mugshots wrote:
Im sure her family is sick and tired of people posting this crap! How do you delete this crap? Gosh, shes paying for what shes done. I guess all you people are perfect and never screwed up in your life. Yall must really be obsessed with her to keep saying shit about her. Get your own life and let her live hers. She has kids that can read, hopefully they dont get on this site to see all the horrible things people are saying. They are young and this could mess them up...Im sure they already know enough so quit bullying. I hope she comes home and proves everyone wrong.
oh really

Mooresboro, NC

#27 Feb 23, 2013
No not obsessed and I've made too many mistakes to count BUT I've never stolen checks go support my drug habit. You reap what you sow. She did this to herself not the people on topix. Doesn't she have 3 girls too? Great influence Jessie! Bravo!
here we go

Asheboro, NC

#28 Feb 24, 2013
Really, Well if that is loving your kids I guess we better be glad she don't hate them! Let's see cheated on husband, Stole from everyone she could, Stayed stung out, Stayed at bar, well or jail, And best for last chose that piece of crap Blaine over her family. Yeah boy that's love. But with that said maybe just maybe she has had time to think about it this time in jail. P.S good luck
Smartass

Greeneville, TN

#29 Feb 24, 2013
here we go wrote:
Really, Well if that is loving your kids I guess we better be glad she don't hate them! Let's see cheated on husband, Stole from everyone she could, Stayed stung out, Stayed at bar, well or jail, And best for last chose that piece of crap Blaine over her family. Yeah boy that's love. But with that said maybe just maybe she has had time to think about it this time in jail. P.S good luck
Hey this sounds like my kind of women.

Yeah right!
someone who knows blane

Elizabethton, TN

#30 Aug 19, 2013
blane is a sico the biggest lier any one could know and crys like a little baby cant keep a job and treats Jessica like crape no 1 liked him in school you have never heard any person curse as much as he does no one can understand what Jessica sees In his ugley ass he is jelious of her kids he never has any money all he wants 2 do is go around bumming money from any one he can and use them jessicas kids are more grown up than he is Jessica has 2 have a broblem 2 stay with someone like him where is her morrols at she will never have a life with someone like him cause he doed have a mental proplem cant keep a job all he thinks about is where he is going 2 get his next fix don't put all the blame on Jessica blane had a record before he ever met jessisa shes not no angel either but she does love her kids and never got in any trouble till she met him he is nothing but a thief and lier
truckerman88

Union Mills, NC

#31 Oct 21, 2013
I bet nobody is man enough to say anything to my face got it... we didn't rob no dam store just made coupe mistakes n gods knows is sounds worst than they made it but we never robbed no dam body but id like to see u fuckers on here some day id show u all just what type of man I really am if u want to think thinhgs than go for it but whatever got it u all just a dam bunch of lossers n all u got to do is get on here n tal bout people but guess u all is perfect huh?????? bye

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Truth about Kendra & the babies 11 min newsflash 4
What I learned about relationshps 12 min csmaven 33
***** last post wins ***** 16 min Alex Nicole 597
your boy/girl friend still go to their ex's fam... 21 min no greenhorn 6
What goes on at Timberfell? (Sep '11) 34 min losers in the KKK 281
Jessica cubbage England 36 min Bjt 10
what to do. where to go for NYE for 40+ singles? 46 min From Jenny xoxo 7
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 3 hr Worried Mom 167
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 4 hr Jennifer Renee 5,665
Feeling lonely for the holidays 8 hr Veronica 155
Principal at Mosheim 22 hr um... 80
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News