seriously

Bristol, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Such a loser! Isn't she the one that robbed BP at Exit 36?
Lmao

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Look at them eyeballs, she messed up bad
Lmao

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Now wait, is this the same person?

Jessica Lynn Penley (in busted paper)

Jessica Tweed Penley
heckyeah

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Yeah she is a basket case. That's for sure. I think she and her man both robbed the BP. And she got her kids taken from her. There dad has custody of the little girls. Poor things have to grow up in her mess. I feel sorry for the kids. She takes after her mom that's for sure.
for real

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

heckyeah wrote:
Yeah she is a basket case. That's for sure. I think she and her man both robbed the BP. And she got her kids taken from her. There dad has custody of the little girls. Poor things have to grow up in her mess. I feel sorry for the kids. She takes after her mom that's for sure.
Did she rob a BP
boater

Bristol, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Yep..in Baileyton!!
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

boater wrote:
Yep..in Baileyton!!
I saw the busted paper and it said forgery. When did she rob the store? Shes been in the busted paper twice but it didnt say anything about robbery....
wondering

Fairview, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Blaine use to be one of the sweetest most polite person I ever met until he got with her!
huh

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

wondering wrote:
Blaine use to be one of the sweetest most polite person I ever met until he got with her!
No one put a gun to their heads to do dope and rob a store or whatever they done, its just as much his fault as hers.
AFriendOfJessica

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

She not dat kinda girl she 'd never steal I 've known her 4 ever i think your all full of it She works 4 errythang she owns . Im gonna call her & tell her her names on here
lmao

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

AFriendOfJessica wrote:
She not dat kinda girl she 'd never steal I 've known her 4 ever i think your all full of it She works 4 errythang she owns . Im gonna call her & tell her her names on here
Im sure shed know the names lmao, huh and etc. Look in the busted paper or the busted website, Shes been in there twice so Im pretty sure fraud and writing bad checks is stealing in some way and thats not all she was in there for. Take a look yourself. If your her friend it looks like you would know all this.
ace

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

She is in jail she got Blaine all messed up this time got him all messed up on drugs and will do anything she tells him to make her happy. She knows how to use men for this is not the first man she has done like this and got put in prison she is just like her mom and not worth a dam can't get Blaine to see this but he will when he is sitting in prison
Mickey mouse

Fairview, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

I use to go to school wih her and she was always real quite I seen her in the busted paper and she is looking pretty strung out drugs will make you do things you never thought you would do so instead of talking about her like a dog maybe she needs our prayers..
someone

Denver, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

We took each others virginity in 8th grade. Lol she used to be a good girl til she left south Greene and went to north Greene.
FAITH TWEEED

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

Jessica Is My Sister She Didnt Do Crap Your Just Jealous Of Her. Go Die In A Ditch Kbye
YeaYea

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

FAITH TWEEED wrote:
Jessica Is My Sister She Didnt Do Crap Your Just Jealous Of Her. Go Die In A Ditch Kbye
Your awful young to be saying things like that. I know your sister and Im sorry you have to go thru the things the people in your family do to themselves. Dont follow in their footsteps and never blame yourself. Im sorry you have to see stuff like this about your family on here but that newspaper they put out now called Busted tells alot of secrets.

Since: Dec 12

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

ace wrote:
She is in jail she got Blaine all messed up this time got him all messed up on drugs and will do anything she tells him to make her happy. She knows how to use men for this is not the first man she has done like this and got put in prison she is just like her mom and not worth a dam can't get Blaine to see this but he will when he is sitting in prison
I think it was the other way around....she didn't have a drug problem until she met Blaine.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••