line me up with a dam inmate

skank try to charge me with rappe

man stold my car an pockit book

line me up with a famly member

“The Early Years 1973”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#1 May 20, 2013
I've always wondered how them dating services work. Anybody know?

Location hidden

#2 May 20, 2013
Booger_ Burns wrote:
I've never used one. I'm too busy trying to beat the next level on Candy Crush...

Location hidden

#4 May 20, 2013
SenorVargas wrote:
nah
Señor Vargas... I'm not sure "nah" is Spanish. You must use one of your other characters if you're not going to speak Spanish.
Ima create a French made character and say, "wee wee, Monsieur!" all the time!

Location hidden

#5 May 20, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>Señor Vargas... I'm not sure "nah" is Spanish. You must use one of your other characters if you're not going to speak Spanish.
*maid - autocorrect's fault

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#6 May 20, 2013
A few years ago I tried one of those dating services and everyone that I connected with was insane. No more of that for me. I'm now letting the VFW be my connection.
Which Jonathan

Easley, SC

#7 May 20, 2013
Mr Christian wrote:
A few years ago I tried one of those dating services and everyone that I connected with was insane. No more of that for me. I'm now letting the VFW be my connection.
Funny. My experience was a bunch of guys who drove me crazy just texting & emailing. Has technology gone so far that nobody over 25 actually meets & goes out live in person anymore? It was a waste of time for me.

Since: Jan 13

Utica, KY

#8 May 20, 2013
Booger_ Burns wrote:
i did it. Met allot of nice people, some i dated, some ive remained friends with, a few weird ones but harmless. It was fun, i always tried to find good men that wanted a relationship but not needy or desparate.

Utica, KY

#9 May 20, 2013
Booger_ Burns wrote:
go for it, you have nothing to lose.
okay

Charlotte, NC

#10 May 20, 2013
line me up with a dam inmate

man that stold my car an pockit book
Tony Montana

Columbia, SC

#11 May 20, 2013
Just what this county needs,an electronic inbreeding service....another few hundred kids brought to you by Budweiser!
All jokes aside, seems to be viable option as opposed to taking your pick of skanks from local bars! You can probably find out if they've had their shots and been wormed, though.
trucks

Johnson City, TN

#12 May 21, 2013
Most of those people who list themselves are losers and have a truckload of problems. I couldn't deal with them.

Chicago, IL

#13 May 21, 2013
trucks wrote:
Most of those people who list themselves are losers and have a truckload of problems. I couldn't deal with them.
you cant say that, im normal. I was on one. Owned my farm, nice vehicle no debts and good income. i didnt have an opportunity to be out in public to meet people. I never went to bars or parties. That was perfect at the time.

Since: Dec 12

United States

#14 May 21, 2013
My biggest disappointment was that my "matches" were simply guys who were on match. I don't think anyone was excluded (LOL)! Of course, you cannot judge a book by its cover but I was matched with people who seemingly had NOTHING in common with me based on our mutual profiles. I've had a lot of friends, both male & female, who have had chronic chatters with no action. They just want to play games & text/email. Of course, that happens with people you meet in real life. The lesbian website for singles has its share if losers LOL! One chick said she didn't work but drew a gov check. Yep, there is a winner LOL Be still my throbbing pink parts ;)

Since: Dec 12

United States

#15 May 21, 2013
*of not "if" above
Wanderin

Murfreesboro, TN

#16 May 21, 2013
My ex put me on topix facebook and myspacefrom what ive heard he betternot have me on a dating site too or i'll sue just wanderin

“The Early Years 1973”

Location hidden

#17 May 21, 2013
Thanks. I'm still thinking about it.
Anon

Smartt, TN

#20 Jun 11, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
Señor Vargas... I'm not sure "nah" is Spanish. You must use one of your other characters if you're not going to speak Spanish.
That will be cool if you put up a sexy picture of yourself in the outfit to go with it
Anon

Smartt, TN

#21 Jun 11, 2013
trucks wrote:
True, but then most people in general are like that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greeneville=Rust, Fat chicks ,and Police 2 hr Buster Mcduster 1
Men to AVOID AT ALL COSTS... 2 hr Curious 60
walmart mcdonalds fight? 3 hr Holiday Barbie 15
Hot guys at Parker 3 hr Tweaker Marie 30
Vols are back (Feb '15) 3 hr Auburn Spread Eagle 93
News Coal Fund Campaign Keeps The Needy Warm 4 hr obama 1
hottest chicks that works at sunrise (Apr '11) 5 hr Gotochurch 24

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance