David Malone Autopsy: a oeThe Manner ...

David Malone Autopsy: a oeThe Manner Of Death Is Homicide.a oe

There are 65 comments on the TriCities story from Sep 28, 2009, titled David Malone Autopsy: a oeThe Manner Of Death Is Homicide.a oe. In it, TriCities reports that:

More than two months ago, someone beat David Malone to death. The autopsy listed "blunt trauma to the head" and "ethanol intoxication" as causes of death.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TriCities.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Summers best friend

Murfreesboro, TN

#74 Sep 26, 2012
What she said is the most honest, slightly ironic statement I have ever read on topix. on another note, Summer, you are a crazy a ss chick and I love you to death.
justiceisserved

Abingdon, VA

#75 Sep 26, 2012
SUMMER VEREECKE wrote:
yeah this is calebs lil sister, the one david raped when i was 5 and again at 6. preach on brah thanks(: and i promise, i kno what he was and what he did. hes in hell. and the bible says that you die how you live. aint thatt craazy that he happened to be beat to death?! xD
It is good for you sweetheart that,at least,true justice has been served.I am sorry for all that you have been through because of this vile and filthy man's actions.Best wishes to you,and be strong.To hell with that worthless piece of sh*t and his disgusting memory.
summer vereecke

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#76 Sep 27, 2012
idk who u r but thank yu like for real all ive read is negative stuf about my brother and positive about david. best wishes to yu too :)
What IS tHis doinG Back

Johnson City, TN

#78 Sep 28, 2012
well why did this one come back to the top????????I haven't seen or heard anything about this in years.Who's dumb idea was it to open the conversation again??????????this is like 100 years old,
kkk gd the whites knights

Johnson City, TN

#79 Sep 24, 2013
I KNOW YOUR REAL TRUTH AND SO DO ALL OF THE GOOD OLE BOYS AND MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON ALL OF YOU WHO WRONGLY ACCUSED THE MALONE FAMILY'S AND ESPECIALLY DAVID LEE MALONE YOU CAN'T KEEP THE LIES GOING LIKE YOU ALL HAVE. THE VEREECKE"S ARE THE REAL PROBLEMS AND THEY ARE 438 MILLION OF US WORLD WIDE THE LIES ARE GOING TO STOP AND I PRAY THAT YOU STOP ALL THE LIES ONCE IN YOUR LIFE TELL THE TRUTH. WHERE DO YOU GET OFF PLAYING GOD AND MAKING THESE JUDGEMENT CALLS TO TAKE ANYONE'S LIFE IN VAIN WITHOUT JUST CAUSE AND WE KNOW FOR A FACT THE REAL TRUTHS THAT YOU ALL HAVE COVERED UP YOU THE VEREECKE'S AND THE TEN COMMANDMENTS IN THE BIBLE SAYS ' THAT THOU SHALL NOT KILL' AND THAT WAS WONG FOR ANYONE TO TAKE ANY ONES LIFE LIKE THAT AND IT WAS DONE OVER A LIE'S THE VEREECKES TOLD ALL OF YOU TOLD 200 DIFFERENT STORIES. I HOPE YOU ALL KNOW YOU ALL BROKE THAT COMMANDMENT ENVOLED WITH KILING A INNOCENT MAN AND WE ALL KNOW THE FACTS AND THE REAL TRUTH'S NO ONE SAFE AROUND YOU ALL WHEN YOURS LIES GET PEOPLE KILLED. WE ARE THE TRUTH SEEKERS AND WE STATE ONLY THE FACTS IN THE NAME YASHUA YAWAH BLESS THE TRUTH SEEKERS. JELLICOE ONTARIO CANADA POT-1VO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Witches in Camp Creek 1 min Victim 36
***** last post wins ***** (Oct '14) 2 min Princess Hey 2,634
No more videos of the cops! 8 min Atticus Finch 33
James Edward Johnston (Mar '15) 9 min CrazyWhiteGirl 7
Trump brings Gennifer Flowers to debate 12 min whothehellcares- 92
Cardiology 26 min Great Doc 2
Chelsea Grey (Jan '11) 55 min Lmfao 15

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance