David Malone Autopsy: a oeThe Manner ...

David Malone Autopsy: a oeThe Manner Of Death Is Homicide.a oe

There are 65 comments on the TriCities story from Sep 28, 2009, titled David Malone Autopsy: a oeThe Manner Of Death Is Homicide.a oe. In it, TriCities reports that:

More than two months ago, someone beat David Malone to death. The autopsy listed "blunt trauma to the head" and "ethanol intoxication" as causes of death.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TriCities.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Sep 09

Johnson City, TN

#1 Sep 29, 2009
WE all miss you so much.
JUSTICE FOR DAVID MALONE!
Bammamom

Gadsden, AL

#2 Sep 30, 2009
We love and miss you David every day..
Bammamom

Gadsden, AL

#3 Sep 30, 2009
I pray that the right thing will be done no one has the right to take a life .. We miss you David Malone..RIP
Time2Talk

Hendersonville, TN

#4 Oct 1, 2009
What made this man so mad that he would murder his own father?
friend

Percy, IL

#5 Oct 1, 2009
Time2Talk wrote:
if you knew the true story...
mmm

Greeneville, TN

#6 Oct 2, 2009
Time2Talk wrote:
He's crazy and psychotic, just ask his ex-wife that he beat(while she was pregnant). He's in jail on another charge right now. That's the rest of the story. Dude's trouble, a menace to society and needs to be behind bars or worse. I don't want to pay to feed, house clothe another murderer. Our justice is over crowded as it is.
Bammamom

Gadsden, AL

#7 Oct 2, 2009
We miss you every day David Malone
guess

Morristown, TN

#8 Oct 2, 2009
for mmm... hey EKV, I know who u are and why u two are posting this stuff. Lick your wounds and get over it...jealousy is a horrible thing
guess

Morristown, TN

#9 Oct 2, 2009
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm...

maybe u all should see this
kabo

Greeneville, TN

#10 Oct 2, 2009
guess wrote:
for mmm... hey EKV, I know who u are and why u two are posting this stuff. Lick your wounds and get over it...jealousy is a horrible thing
don't know who you're referring to.

Gadsden, AL

#11 Oct 2, 2009
ok so you are the girlfriend you where there that night did you have your hand in it to did you stab David??Caleb Beat his ex-wife while she has prego..what kind of man dose that make him??you keep defenden his actions why because you think killen someone is ok and legale right..you keep talking about davids past what about calebs past be truthfull now and you did not know David you have been around him how many times??And why where you 3 over there that night ya we know there was 3 people there besides David so why did you 3 really kill David not what you wont people to belive but why I mean come on not one not one of you had one mark on you so dont give me the self deffens bull crap please spare me that why DID YOU KILL HIM WHY?? stop danceing around this issue a man was murdered you tell me WHY WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TAKE HIS LIFE WHY???I know that justice will be done in the end but to think I can sit here and read your crazy blog and not say any thing you have no remorse for a dead man none that makes you a cold blood killer to..Where is any remorse any for taken a life dose it not bother you that yall took a life dose it really not bother you at all..And Caleb is grown if he had that many problems with his dad why in the world did you all go over there did you go with the inttion of causeing him harm to kill him I mean makes no sense if someone was so bad as you have said many times on topic why go to his house unless you went to do something to him!!answer this WHY DID YOU KILL HIM ya you and Caleb and the other person WHY??

Gadsden, AL

#12 Oct 2, 2009
I think everyone needs to read more than just what you wont them to read like what he is doing in jail like what you said here

&#9829;Rebekah's Mommy&#9829; FREE CALEB <3 Posted at 5:55 PM Sep 29
well he got 50 days like 2 weeks ago so maybe just a month. apparently he was allegedly might i add lol "attempting to incite a riot" and fightin with some black dude over jesus lol. He'll tell me when he gets u on there and i'll let ya know

starting a riot thats nice he is just such a good person right not

and for you and your friend josh to think it is funnie to tear down flyers in his dads name to help pay for a funereal you are sad sad people

&#9829;Rebekah's Mommy&#9829; FREE CALEB <3 Posted at 3:28 PM Sep 16
what the hell kinda flyers? About a fuckin charity organization or somethin like that? Wouldn't suprise me&#9734; Josh &#9734; Posted at 3:16 PM Sep 16
dude i ripped flyers off the glass outside monterray's about calebs dad the other day lol

thats strait from your page so everyone please tell me you dont think she is right no remorse what so ever for what they did none
tired

United States

#13 Oct 2, 2009
Ex-wife? They are not divorced yet, legally anyway and he has another child, with someone else, on the way!!!
bammamom

Gadsden, AL

#14 Oct 2, 2009
tired wrote:
Ex-wife? They are not divorced yet, legally anyway and he has another child, with someone else, on the way!!!
I know so that really sounds like a great man to this Samantha girl I guess..She trys to make him sound like a prince that he is so far from and she is not a very nice person it seems either putting down a dead man and no remorse for what they did to him..
Just Asking

Hendersonville, TN

#15 Oct 3, 2009
Who posted this? If you have any sense, learn how to spell. You're not going to be able to get your point across. STOP IT!!! Have somebody else post for you. I'm sorry, but it won't help David.....
the one

Madison, TN

#16 Oct 3, 2009
tired wrote:
What does his sex life have to do with any of this?
I think at this point you people are truly grasping at straws. Just remember where he learned his behavior...like father, like son.
bammamom

Gadsden, AL

#17 Oct 3, 2009
we love you David Malone and miss you every day..

Johnson City, TN

#18 Oct 5, 2009
We all miss you David.
JUSTICE for DAVID MALONE!
vsb

United States

#19 Oct 6, 2009
eddie along with the rest of the malone family is so two faced. David called Caleb drunk he day before he died so he didn't spend all day at the nursing home. i saw the phone record myself and heard his stupid drunk messages. the next day he spent the majority of the day looking for his car keys. that whole family is full of crap. start pracficing what you preach eddie ,and pay your taxes.
bammamom

Gadsden, AL

#20 Oct 6, 2009
grow up will you this is about a man that was killed KILLED KILLED KILLED do you not get that how old are you??A man was killed it aginst the law to go around and kill what kind of world do you think we live in ..And to show what kind of person you are you keep bringing in people that have done nothen to you Samantha nothen it shows what kind of person you are..Just stay on the subject please its not any one but those that killed David thats what all of this is about is those who killed David..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The King of Kings 46 min Trump is my Hero 10
Tommy Nelson escaped from jail, anyone know any... 50 min Willia 74
This is how we make Murica great! 52 min Trump is my Hero 1
Stevey brotherton 1 hr Willia 15
Mosheim famous for Gang leader? 1 hr Gary Coleman 2
Teen has a temper tantrum!!!! 2 hr Resident 1
Unemployment 2 hr huckin fillbilly 116

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance