Rick Helton & Charlotte Hayes

Rick Helton & Charlotte Hayes

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

lilly

United States

#1 Aug 28, 2010
Anyone know these two. Try topix in Rogersville Tn and read all about it. Its under "Lil Charlotte Just a Swingin"
xxxxxxxx

Jonesborough, TN

#2 Aug 30, 2010
lilly wrote:
Anyone know these two. Try topix in Rogersville Tn and read all about it. Its under "Lil Charlotte Just a Swingin"
I know them both. they are the biggest thieves around. rick helton has been stealing from bill davis for years and every builder he ever worked for. remember jim whiteside he stold a lot from him and walked off of a job here in greeneville and never finished it. he is sneakey but gets what he wants and the cost of others. I know he is behind the bill davis story they both got something out of this. he has always said everything bill had would someday be his and now it is
On the Lake

United States

#3 Aug 31, 2010
lilly wrote:
I know them both, they are hard working people. Must be alot more to the story than is reported.
On the Lake

United States

#4 Aug 31, 2010
xxxxxxxx wrote:
<quoted text>I know them both. they are the biggest thieves around. rick helton has been stealing from bill davis for years and every builder he ever worked for. remember jim whiteside he stold a lot from him and walked off of a job here in greeneville and never finished it. he is sneakey but gets what he wants and the cost of others. I know he is behind the bill davis story they both got something out of this. he has always said everything bill had would someday be his and now it is
My goodness, sounds like you where his right hand man! Maybe YOU are behind all this! I'll keep a check on the local news in your area for your name next!
Moo-Cow

United States

#5 Aug 31, 2010
I heard they are investigating Cattle that sold at the market and Billy did not receive the money, don't believe Charlotte could have done this alone???
On the Ocean

United States

#6 Sep 1, 2010
Are they in jail or out on bond?
catfish

United States

#7 Sep 1, 2010
I heard she is out on bond don't know about Rick, maybe they will charge him too.
xxxxxxxx

Jonesborough, TN

#8 Sep 3, 2010
catfish wrote:
I heard she is out on bond don't know about Rick, maybe they will charge him too.
cattle rustling is a crime surely they will get him well i dont know he has done it for i know 10 years and got by
teflon

United States

#9 Sep 4, 2010
If Rick steals from all the contractors he works for why does he live in Frank Southerlands (CONTRACTOR) apts in Hamblen county. I thought he did work for him.
xxxxxxxx

Elizabethton, TN

#10 Sep 7, 2010
teflon wrote:
If Rick steals from all the contractors he works for why does he live in Frank Southerlands (CONTRACTOR) apts in Hamblen county. I thought he did work for him.
he does work for him, when he doesnt get fired from jobsites for stealing. frank southerland know this and covers up for him, could tell you some jobs lately that he has been fired from but it will all come out soon enough. soon he will be behind bars too, maybe frank along with him, ask wild builders about things stolen from their jobsitesOHOHOH it gets worse
On the lake

United States

#11 Sep 8, 2010
xxxxxxxx wrote:
<quoted text>he does work for him, when he doesnt get fired from jobsites for stealing. frank southerland know this and covers up for him, could tell you some jobs lately that he has been fired from but it will all come out soon enough. soon he will be behind bars too, maybe frank along with him, ask wild builders about things stolen from their jobsitesOHOHOH it gets worse
Just one question..........why didn't YOU turn him in if you knew he was stealing everything from everybody?????????? Are YOU any better?????????? I think NOT!
xxxxxxxx

Elizabethton, TN

#12 Sep 8, 2010
On the lake wrote:
<quoted text>
Just one question..........why didn't YOU turn him in if you knew he was stealing everything from everybody?????????? Are YOU any better?????????? I think NOT!
would you have turned him in, I think not
On the lake

United States

#13 Sep 8, 2010
xxxxxxxx wrote:
<quoted text> would you have turned him in, I think not
I think sooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! Or FOREVER I WOULD HAVE HELD MY TONGUE!!!!!!!!!
xxxxxxxx

Elizabethton, TN

#14 Sep 8, 2010
On the lake wrote:
<quoted text>I think sooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! Or FOREVER I WOULD HAVE HELD MY TONGUE!!!!!!!!!
bite me
On the lake

United States

#15 Sep 30, 2011
xxxxxxxx wrote:
<quoted text>bite me
You taste like sh*t!!!!!!!!!!

YUCK!!!!!!!!!!

You STINK also!!!!!!!!!!
on the lake

Chicago, IL

#16 Jun 10, 2013
Rick is going DOWN!!!!
beth

Greeneville, TN

#17 Jun 10, 2013
on the lake wrote:
Rick is going DOWN!!!!
WHAT IS HE GOING DOWN FOR. HE IS NOT EVEN WITH CHARLOTTE ANYMORE, LAST I HEARD, SHE WAS IN JAIL
on the lake

Chicago, IL

#18 Jun 10, 2013
He was the one who stole the cattle and tractors, last I heard she is not in jail because he was the theif!
Tim

Greeneville, TN

#19 Jun 11, 2013
charlotte stole the money from Bill Davis thats what she is in jail for, He just takes anything that is not nailed down

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mean Walmart Rant... 37 min Jed 100
THP looking for a COWARD! 2 hr judge judy 13
________Flat Earth ________ 3 hr Leonardo 94
Girls, do you really like being spanked? (Dec '10) 4 hr James 163
Better than Walmart DC? 6 hr whothehellcares- 5
Any good bands in Greeneville? 9 hr Dr Spek 28
Good mechanic to replace an alternator? 9 hr Robw13 8
Fed up with CCU 12 hr gingerlee 12

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web