a Must read! Beautiful!!!!!

a Must read! Beautiful!!!!!

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Elizabethton, TN

#1 Feb 27, 2013
It's the type of achievement that won't make it into Guinness World Records: A New Jersey man has been arrested after New Jersey police allegedly found 100 bags of heroin in his anus.

Rasoul Speight, 32, was pulled over during a routine traffic stop last Thursday. After police allegedly smelled marijuana, they searched Speight's car, but found "nothing of evidentiary value," according to UPI.com .

Both Speight and his passenger, Gary Sylak, 25, were arrested due to outstanding traffic warrants, and taken to police headquarters.

It was there that officials conducted a cavity search of the suspects and discovered the heroin in Speight's heiney, with an estimated value of $1,000 in New York City and $2,000 in upstate New York, which is where they were heading, The Smoking Gun reported.

Police say Speight is a member of the Bloods street gang, according to the Daily Mail.

Both Speight and Sylak were charged with possession of heroin with intent to sell, possession of heroin and tampering with evidence, according to NJ.com . Sylak was also charged with possessing a syringe and drug paraphernalia.

The two are currently booked at the Bergen County Jail.

Mosheim, TN

#2 Feb 27, 2013
Beautiful? I would say more like ummm...Sh!tty!

Elizabethton, TN

#3 Feb 27, 2013
That happens every day at the GCDC.

Johnson City, TN

#4 Feb 28, 2013
Thank you. That is a nice story.

Blacksburg, SC

#5 Feb 28, 2013
/standing ovation I laughed. I cried.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#6 Feb 28, 2013
Yep. That's beautiful alright.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#7 Mar 6, 2013
This is a great example of what dopers are doing. Taking dope that has been crammed up somebodys ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
alexandra thornburg (Mar '13) 1 hr Becausewhynot 14
War on Christmas 1 hr Dr Wu 2
MORE POOR driving (Wal-Mart parking lot) 1 hr Dr Wu 3
Katrina Williams TC basketball coach where is s... 1 hr TCCheer 32
Christina Haney (Feb '14) 2 hr whatever 3
Topics of discussion. 2 hr z0neCrew 19
Poll Why do white girls prefer black guys? 2 hr frank 20
I'm terrified of Muslims 4 hr z0neCrew 58
County schools at GHS cheering for Knox 6 hr Stupid Drivers 48
More from around the web