<quoted text>Spot on!
Potato/tomato

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#42 Apr 19, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
That should work for y'all, but I think that adding some "prescription fertilizers" will get you farther than just using your "dirty hoes" around here! Lol
LOL... ain't that the truth...good point.

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#43 Apr 19, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... ain't that the truth...good point.
Well, yeah, but I thought it worked the other way around with the ACTUAL dirty hoes there (i.e. the dirty hoes receive payment in the form of Rx pills). However, I suppose we could also accept that form of payment, but turn around & sell them if that's more lucrative/profitable. In fact, FoD, with your legal knowledge/experience & my writing/public relations/marketing experience, in addition to the fact that I am a certified personal/life coach (which I've done NOTHING with), we could actually open basically a full-service company: "Dirty Hoes Landscaping & More"...Dirt diggin' land-designers, pharmacists, legal aid advisors, communication & sales experts, & personal goal setters...basically, your all around "dirty girl Fridays"...lol!!!
interested

Johnson City, TN

#44 Apr 19, 2013
blackcatgreeneyes wrote:
next...so I added a pic to my profile a while back and it stayed for maybe a day and it disappeared. Was it the Topix Profile Pic Nazi's? It was a pic of a gun?
Educated guess: Political correctness.
interested

Johnson City, TN

#45 Apr 19, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, yeah, but I thought it worked the other way around with the ACTUAL dirty hoes there (i.e. the dirty hoes receive payment in the form of Rx pills). However, I suppose we could also accept that form of payment, but turn around & sell them if that's more lucrative/profitable. In fact, FoD, with your legal knowledge/experience & my writing/public relations/marketing experience, in addition to the fact that I am a certified personal/life coach (which I've done NOTHING with), we could actually open basically a full-service company: "Dirty Hoes Landscaping & More"...Dirt diggin' land-designers, pharmacists, legal aid advisors, communication & sales experts, & personal goal setters...basically, your all around "dirty girl Fridays"...lol!!!
My compliments: These days, it sounds like a legitimate business pitch. Would have to be available more than 1 day per week though.

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#46 Apr 20, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.. I could use a life coach myself right now...My goal most of these days is try not to punch someone..it's harder than you might think too.

“Falling down is how we grow. ”

Since: Apr 13

Staying down is how we die.

#47 Apr 20, 2013
One time at band camp. HIGH JACKED

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#48 Apr 20, 2013
Dugna Nex wrote:
One time at band camp. HIGH JACKED
...by a flute player?!? ;)

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

#49 Apr 20, 2013
I have mad distribution knowledge if you're lookin for a partner. You can stay silent even lol

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

#50 Apr 20, 2013
Where's the foul mouthed chicka? I come to support and encourage foul mouthedism and can't find her ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
say it ain't so 17 min owes me money 1
What goes on at Timberfell? (Sep '11) 37 min Independent1 282
What I learned about relationshps 48 min Veronica 35
DNA testing 54 min whos squirt is it 11
Stealing drugs and needles from laughlin hospital 55 min Independent1 18
Rob Yokley from horse creek/chuckey (Dec '10) 1 hr horsecreeknewscrew 13
Boone Fletcher 1 hr Aimee 7
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 4 hr Worried Mom 167
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 5 hr Jennifer Renee 5,665
Feeling lonely for the holidays 9 hr Veronica 155
Principal at Mosheim Fri um... 80
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News