Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#21 Apr 18, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>You don't consider Pringles as a potato chip?
I, however, even consider cheese puffs to be potato chips!
interested

Johnson City, TN

#22 Apr 18, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't consider Pringles as a potato chip?
NO! Have to be labeled as a 'potato crisp.' See Wikipedia for the story.

Location hidden

#23 Apr 18, 2013
interested wrote:
<quoted text>NO! Have to be labeled as a 'potato crisp.' See Wikipedia for the story.
Good grief!
<face palm>
You are ever so right!
mamabear21582

Crossville, TN

#24 Apr 18, 2013
Hi, my name is brandy... I am 31 years old and married to a wonderful man... I am a proud bisexual... I am also the proud mom of 3 beautiful kids... I enjoy camping, riding through the mountains, cuddling, watching movies, and just anything I can do with my papabear and kids for fun... GApeach is my favorite fruit... she tastes so sweet... one taste just ain't enough... I'm sorry beautiful I had to put our secret out there :) you know how we do!!! I love you gorgeous

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#25 Apr 18, 2013
mamabear21582 wrote:
Hi, my name is brandy... I am 31 years old and married to a wonderful man... I am a proud bisexual... I am also the proud mom of 3 beautiful kids... I enjoy camping, riding through the mountains, cuddling, watching movies, and just anything I can do with my papabear and kids for fun... GApeach is my favorite fruit... she tastes so sweet... one taste just ain't enough... I'm sorry beautiful I had to put our secret out there :) you know how we do!!! I
love you gorgeous
Speaking of... You haven't smelled the TNflower lately... It needs to be watered too... ;) and favorite fruit... Hmmm that's a hard one, but being a peach myself... Hand me a spoon... I'll eat myself.. ;) Mamabear is too my favorite beautiful friend.:) you did however forget your mud therapy. ;) I love you sweetness! ;)
mamabear21582

Crossville, TN

#26 Apr 18, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of... You haven't smelled the TNflower lately... It needs to be watered too... ;) and favorite fruit... Hmmm that's a hard one, but being a peach myself... Hand me a spoon... I'll eat myself.. ;) Mamabear is too my favorite beautiful friend.:) you did however forget your mud therapy. ;) I love you sweetness! ;)
I will gladly water your flower :) if I were as sweet as you, I would eat myself to but instead how about I eat you then let you taste how sweet you are.. my mud therapy, I so need :( my back is driving me nuts... you gotta table? I can come, strip down and you can rub mud on my back :) my honey might have to approve but I'm sure he wouldn't mind especially as long as cowboy don't mind me watering his precious flower ;)... oops, I don't think we leave much to the imagination lol... I love you

Location hidden

#27 Apr 18, 2013
mamabear21582 wrote:
<quoted text> I will gladly water your flower :) if I were as sweet as you, I would eat myself to but instead how about I eat you then let you taste how sweet you are.. my mud therapy, I so need :( my back is driving me nuts... you gotta table? I can come, strip down and you can rub mud on my back :) my honey might have to approve but I'm sure he wouldn't mind especially as long as cowboy don't mind me watering his precious flower ;)... oops, I
don't think we leave much to the imagination lol...
I love you
D@mn, I have to ask permission?!? Were screwed. Cowboy is one stingy b@st@rd. He won't share my flower... ;( but mud on your back is definitely do-able. ;) love you baby girl!
interested

Johnson City, TN

#28 Apr 18, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
Your life must be miserable if you truly over analyze everything said. Do you know the definition of humor or can you google it for me? I'm a little weak from "hi-jacking" all the other threads. ;)
My life is just fine--just an observer of the human condition. Per your request: HUMOR is the quality of being funny, or something that makes people laugh, or one of the four bodily fluids (noun). YOU asked!!

Location hidden

#29 Apr 19, 2013
interested wrote:
<quoted text>My life is just fine--just an observer of the human condition. Per your request: HUMOR is the quality of being funny, or something that makes people laugh, or one of the four bodily fluids (noun). YOU asked!!
Lmao. I "get you" now. It's cool. You should register tho, stick around a while. This could get interesting with my "play on words" and your over abundance of useless knowledge.:)(bodily fluid, eh? That's part of the definition I wasn't aware of...)

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#30 Apr 19, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
I saw a truck today with a business sticker that read, "Doody Pros".
Hahaha
Doody
They clean dog poop out of your yard.
I could use them to help me clean up after my dogs. ROFL

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#31 Apr 19, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...there is a company here called "Dirty Hoe Landscaping"
Hey WW.. maybe we should see if we could get a franchise of this company going in Greeneville? lol We could perhaps get the business of all the factories around here. lol

Location hidden

#32 Apr 19, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey WW.. maybe we should see if we could get a franchise of this company going in Greeneville? lol We could perhaps get the business of all the factories around here. lol
That should work for y'all, but I think that adding some "prescription fertilizers" will get you farther than just using your "dirty hoes" around here! Lol
interested

Johnson City, TN

#33 Apr 19, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao. I "get you" now. It's cool. You should register tho, stick around a while. This could get interesting with my "play on words" and your over abundance of useless knowledge.:)(bodily fluid, eh? That's part of the definition I wasn't aware of...)
SOME call it 'overabundance of useless knowledge;' OTHERS call it 'trivia.' Glad to be of assistance.
Whats up widdat

Atlanta, GA

#34 Apr 19, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
I could use them to help me clean up after my dogs. ROFL
Maybe they could help clean up some of these dirty hoes around here. HIJACK! me me me, it's all about me! look at me, like me, here i am!

“See you in the funny papers...”

Location hidden

#35 Apr 19, 2013
Whats up widdat wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe they could help clean up some of these dirty hoes around here. HIJACK! me me me, it's all about me! look at me, like me, here i am!
Just in case you need written verification: You HAVE been noticed, so you can rest easy & have a good weekend now!!!:)

Location hidden

#36 Apr 19, 2013
Hijack- The Guinness Book of Records holds the record of the book most stolen from public libraries.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#37 Apr 19, 2013
next...so I added a pic to my profile a while back and it stayed for maybe a day and it disappeared. Was it the Topix Profile Pic Nazi's? It was a pic of a gun?

Location hidden

#38 Apr 19, 2013
blackcatgreeneyes wrote:
next...so I added a pic to my profile a while back and it stayed for maybe a day and it disappeared. Was it the Topix Profile Pic Nazi's? It was a pic of a gun?
Peculiar... Conspiracy theories, anyone??

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#39 Apr 19, 2013
interested wrote:
<quoted text>NO! Have to be labeled as a 'potato crisp.' See Wikipedia for the story.
Spot on!
Monitor

Elizabethton, TN

#40 Apr 19, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
D@mn, I have to ask permission?!? Were screwed. Cowboy is one stingy b@st@rd. He won't share my flower... ;( but mud on your back is definitely do-able. ;) love you baby girl!
You are one nasty mouthed woman. Sure your parents must be proud.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 7 min WTSenior 152,276
Out-Of-County Ambulance Question Needs Further ... (Feb '14) 9 min gc resident too 26
whorin around 10 min What Dafuq 5
Anyone else see the helicopter flying around af... 11 min CamoAndCarhartts 1
Decent Mobile Home Park? 15 min What Dafuq 7
Kyle moore 20 min your son 2
Greene County Schools 42 min not me 62
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Carlos 4,524

Greeneville Jobs

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance