Not to big or proud to say i'm sorry
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

#22 Mar 24, 2013
Where's nita mann lately? If she's not too bad off she sure needs to crazy fcked out of her lmao

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#23 Mar 24, 2013
uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text>Are you showin interest or just moral support? I always use the don't ask don't tell policy so you're safe lol
Well heck you just asked but I'm showing moral support. I would for any friend! ;)

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#24 Mar 24, 2013
uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text>Proceed with caution. You've called me everything but a white man, you scare me lol
Mwahahaha! Couldn't help myself... White man! lol

_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#25 Mar 24, 2013
uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text> Proceed with caution. You've called me everything but a white man, you scare me lol
Why do you think my headline says "not yet rated"??? It means that my personality rating is subject to change, ranging from" very kind & respectful to straight-,up wicked bitch...TBD by each individual

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

#26 Mar 24, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think my headline says "not yet rated"??? It means that my personality rating is subject to change, ranging from" very kind & respectful to straight-,up wicked bitch...TBD by each individual
And somebody mentioned I had 13 different personalities. Think they had mistaken me for you ;)

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

#27 Mar 24, 2013
Some times its good to show your ass. Weeds out the people who don't accept you at your worst ;). I don't like phoney homies lol

_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#28 Mar 24, 2013
uneducated hick wrote:
Where's nita mann lately? If she's not too bad off she sure needs to crazy fcked out of her lmao
Now, you better not say it if you are not absolutely willing to follow through b/c you have all but proposed marriage with this post in Nita Mann's "Gone With the Wind Fabulous" Topix fantasyland...lol!!!

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

#29 Mar 24, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, you better not say it if you are not absolutely willing to follow through b/c you have all but proposed marriage with this post in Nita Mann's "Gone With the Wind Fabulous" Topix fantasyland...lol!!!
Honestly, I would rather staple my eyelids to my ass cheeks than to deal with her ;)

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#30 Mar 24, 2013
uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text>Honestly, I would rather staple my eyelids to my ass cheeks than to deal with her ;)
That's a mental image I could've done without lol I actually took a moment to reflect and picture that...

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

#31 Mar 24, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a mental image I could've done without lol I actually took a moment to reflect and picture that...
I'm guessing it wasn't one of those "makes me hot" images huh lol

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#32 Mar 24, 2013
uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text>I'm guessing it wasn't one of those "makes me hot" images huh lol
It was close, with the whole eye lids on butt cheeks... but the staples put it in a whole new category!

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

#33 Mar 24, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was close, with the whole eye lids on butt cheeks... but the staples put it in a whole new category!
Ok, you can pour warm candle wax on em to make it seem more exotic ;)

_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#34 Mar 25, 2013
uneducated hick wrote:
Where's nita mann lately? If she's not too bad off she sure needs to crazy fcked out of her lmao
She's trollin' around like you were, though her true identity is no less obvious than yours was, still bound & determined to find man & taking jabs at the women she feels threatened by to try to discredit them & blow smoke up her own a$$. Keep an eye out...you'll see her... ;)

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

#35 Mar 25, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
She's trollin' around like you were, though her true identity is no less obvious than yours was, still bound & determined to find man & taking jabs at the women she feels threatened by to try to discredit them & blow smoke up her own a$$. Keep an eye out...you'll see her... ;)
Now, now!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot Firefighters 6 min Sherry 21
Does anyone remember Bottoms UP (Sep '10) 1 hr Papichulo 218
Wreck in front of big lots 2 hr Standbyers 5
Mobile home burnt Preacher Laws Rd. 3 hr Greeneville 26
Logan Anderson 3 hr Tell it true 4
R.I.P. Angie Jones 4 hr Shela 7
Vols are back (Feb '15) 4 hr Florida Georgia l... 63
Why won't Angie Jones family help with her fune... 11 hr Discussed With You 17

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages