Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

#1 Mar 23, 2013
Last couple weeks have been nothing short of bullsh!t. Been a lot of misunderstanding, miscommunications, bad mouthing of others, things were said that shouldnt have been. On my hehalf I would like to aplogize for being the ass I was. That's not the type of guy I am an I don't want to be remembered for being that guy. So if I otfended you, I'm sorryn

And to whoever is posting making it look like its me, you can stop it now. Thanks for any support, good or bad, but time to let sh!t go an be more adult liken. Thanks!
average working factry wo

Burlington, NC

#2 Mar 23, 2013
Thats NOT gonna cut it u should apologize in person for all the trouble u caused the people of Grn county

United States

#4 Mar 23, 2013
average working factry wo wrote:
Thats NOT gonna cut it u should apologize in person for all the trouble u caused the people of Grn county
Plus, the biggest apology isn't for someone fromp Greene county so good thing its not for you huh.

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#5 Mar 23, 2013
uneducated hick wrote:
Last couple weeks have been nothing short of bullsh!t. Been a lot of misunderstanding, miscommunications, bad mouthing of others, things were said that shouldnt have been. On my hehalf I would like to aplogize for being the ass I was. That's not the type of guy I am an I don't want to be remembered for being that guy. So if I otfended you, I'm sorryn
And to whoever is posting making it look like its me, you can stop it now. Thanks for any support, good or bad, but time to let sh!t go an be more adult liken. Thanks!
Well said...and though we have already cleared up all of the misunderstandings, confusion, & misinterpretations re: any bad intentions on my behalf or anyone else's, I want to make it known that you're all good with me...no real harm done & I'm happy that the hatchet is buried & am looking forward to getting back to some happy bantering amongst us all...we've all had our moments we're not proud of, but your apology is admirable & much appreciated...I apologize for my part in the ugliness, as well :)

United States

#6 Mar 23, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said...and though we have already cleared up all of the misunderstandings, confusion, & misinterpretations re: any bad intentions on my behalf or anyone else's, I want to make it known that you're all good with me...no real harm done & I'm happy that the hatchet is buried & am looking forward to getting back to some happy bantering amongst us all...we've all had our moments we're not proud of, but your apology is admirable & much appreciated...I apologize for my part in the ugliness, as well :)
Thank you! Your apology is accepted aswell ;). But now I need a nap. Last few days have neen tiresome with not much sleep. Would it be too early to ask for you to rub my back as l doze off ;)
Zorro the Gay Blade

Greeneville, TN

#7 Mar 23, 2013
uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you! Your apology is accepted aswell ;). But now I need a nap. Last few days have neen tiresome with not much sleep. Would it be too early to ask for you to rub my back as l doze off ;)
I'll rub it if you turn over.

Location hidden

#8 Mar 23, 2013
uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you! Your apology is accepted aswell ;). But now I need a nap. Last few days have neen tiresome with not much sleep. Would it be too early to ask for you to rub my back as l doze off ;)
Can of worms.....closed!!! Lol!

Location hidden

#9 Mar 23, 2013
uneducated hick wrote:

Yay!!!! Friends again!!!

Location hidden

#10 Mar 23, 2013
uneducated hick wrote:

I,too, would like to apologize to anyone I've offended. I'd like to say it'll never happen again but... Things that seem funny to me may not be funny to you. I'll work on that! ;)

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#11 Mar 23, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
I,too, would like to apologize to anyone I've offended. I'd like to say it'll never happen again but... Things that seem funny to me may not be funny to you. I'll work on that! ;)
Same here but I will also say I apologize for the future and I never mean my posts to be mean. But since it is online it is hard sometimes to convey the message the right way so that nobody gets offended.

Location hidden

#12 Mar 23, 2013
blackcatgreeneyes wrote:
<quoted text>Same here but I will also say I apologize for the future and I never mean my posts to be mean. But since it is online it is hard sometimes to convey the message the right way so that nobody gets offended.
Hi, Blackcat! I hope you've had a nice day!:)

Location hidden

#13 Mar 23, 2013
Now, look at the lovefest you started, simply by stepping up, being a man, & apologizing, Jason!!! This is so much more pleasant :)

Since: Jan 13

Duluth, GA

#14 Mar 24, 2013
That's the sweet jason i thought was there.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#15 Mar 24, 2013
It takes a REAL man to step up,admit he was wrong,say "I'm sorry" and wait for the worse! It's hard to do,but there's honor in it unless it becomes a habit,therefore forfeiting all practicality of bring remotely honest or truthful.

United States

#16 Mar 24, 2013
Does this now mean I can troll topix lookin to get laid an not be called pathetic ;)

Location hidden

#17 Mar 24, 2013
uneducated hick wrote:
Does this now mean I can troll topix lookin to get laid an not be called pathetic ;)
Heck yeah! Troll away!

Location hidden

#18 Mar 24, 2013
uneducated hick wrote:
Troll away, my friend!!! You've even got a pretty damned cool group of topix ladyfriends who can serve as your "wingwomen" if you need some backup...lol!!!:)

Location hidden

#19 Mar 24, 2013
^
Wing woman

United States

#20 Mar 24, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
Heck yeah! Troll away!
Are you showin interest or just moral support? I always use the don't ask don't tell policy so you're safe lol

United States

#21 Mar 24, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll away, my friend!!! You've even got a pretty damned cool group of topix ladyfriends who can serve as your "wingwomen" if you need some backup...lol!!!:)
Proceed with caution. You've called me everything but a white man, you scare me lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what Eva happened to Kristi Gott? 14 min Kristislove 24
kenny j ball 45 min Just curious 1
The Pot Plane (Apr '10) 1 hr Melissa1333 361
Dead beat women 1 hr Linda 21
brian garrett and crystal robinson 1 hr todd 1
Micheal David bernard 2 hr YEAH 6
tarron summey 2 hr jimmy 2
The Persecution Begins 3 hr The greys 95
Just found out a dirty secret from my friend 17 hr cant tell 32
Cheatin'' cops. Who are they? 19 hr beastality 24