First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Proud Rocker

Nashville, TN

#22 Aug 6, 2011
AnOminous wrote:
Unfortunately that's the nature of the beast.It ain't just Debusk folks,it's like that in every school USA. Looking back on it all,I thank all those "GOOD LAST NAME" aholes.If weren't for them I may have never known I was a great musician.I was a good ball player in school but when I changed schools my last name wasn't good enough to make the team.Well they couldn't keep me off the music team.
Rock on, dude! Keep the music playing!!! Athletes are way overrated. They often end up being nobodys after high school anyway. At least music will stay with you for a lifetime!
Former Student

United States

#23 Aug 7, 2011
Well my child wasn't into sports or the music thing at school but did take up the guitar at home and I have to say does well....I know a lot of people who have done well in sports but if that child is into because their parents want them to be not cause they wanta be then naturally they are gonna get tired of the sport thing and move onto hopefully something beneficial..we never pushed our child into anything other than doing well grade wise ...
Hate debusk

Greenback, TN

#24 Jan 21, 2014
No longer has kid there wrote:
Daughter was kicked out because we didn't live n the debusk district, that's BS! Not all of the casteels live n the district either. And if u stand up for ur kid there when it comes to favoritism or even bullies then ur kid suffers! Glad she is out of there!! Should have done it along time ago.
that is so true the best thing I ever did was take my child out of that hell hole
Quit Your whinning

Greeneville, TN

#25 Jan 24, 2014
Your kids are not that good and will never be. So the best thing was taking your loud mouth and bad attitude to Nolichucky where you can crawl up MR. Malone's Butt again. This is the only chance you have to see your kids play Basketball!!!!!
Quit Your whinning

Greeneville, TN

#26 Jan 24, 2014
By the way your family name couldn't help you here any more since MS. Musgrove is there
out here

Elizabethton, TN

#27 Jan 29, 2014
Hate debusk wrote:
<quoted text>that is so true the best thing I ever did was take my child out of that hell hole
I agree best thing you could have done is take your child out of there made the whole school better
WOW

United States

#28 Aug 7, 2014
out here wrote:
<quoted text> I agree best thing you could have done is take your child out of there made the whole school better
Wow these are kids you're talking about! I hope my daughter doesn't get bullied because of other children's parents! I always thought debusk was a good school and I went to camp creek! This attitude is unacceptable I hope your kid isn't learning this from you! God is the almighty not parents! God can easily take your kids talents away!
WOW

United States

#29 Aug 7, 2014
Quit Your whinning wrote:
Your kids are not that good and will never be. So the best thing was taking your loud mouth and bad attitude to Nolichucky where you can crawl up MR. Malone's Butt again. This is the only chance you have to see your kids play Basketball!!!!!
Seriously that's wrong!
ummmm

Greeneville, TN

#30 Aug 16, 2014
such hatred...my kids go to debusk, i have no family name, am not even from this town, and my kids get treated just fine. I like Debusk, my kids like it and the teachers are nice. There are few bad in every lot. I would worry much less about the lack of favoritism or the presence of it and pray that it out lasts the drug problem in this county because the city school system is full of it...i would rather them go to a school where they do not get picked for a sport than a school where the teachers are fishy and the students stay high...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what does a LPN make an hour? (Jun '12) 1 min Shunta 39
8 years 4 min Lance Corporal Bubba 61
Eddie Jennings (Jan '15) 5 min Tired of him 116
Liberalism is a mental disorder 26 min DrumfReport 52
Greeneville Bands 30 min Local bands rock 19
Trump bans trangenders from military 33 min Mothman 1
Tramp taxes 58 min Trumpistranny 23
Property tax increase. 1 hr Genius 84
The uranium lie 2 hr z0neCrew 68
Boy Scouts 7 hr little caesar 29