First Prev
of 2
Next Last
not

Murfreesboro, TN

#1 Feb 27, 2010
I was just wandering if anyone has ever had anything stolen from them by Randall Tweed. From what I here he is quite the clepto!
mad

United States

#2 Aug 16, 2010
Yes. In fact I know a few people that he's stolen from - not to mention it was during some of the hardest times of their lives. Just making it harder to have to deal with being wiped out by him and his friends.
candy

United States

#3 Aug 17, 2010
randal from south greene?

Since: Aug 10

United States

#4 Aug 17, 2010
That sure don't sound like the Randall Tweed I went to school with at South Greene 30 yrs ago.
candy

United States

#5 Aug 17, 2010
wow i wasnt talkin bout the 30 years ago he must be old. i went to sg with a randal 10 yrs ago.

Since: Aug 10

Portland, OR

#6 Aug 17, 2010
candy wrote:
wow i wasnt talkin bout the 30 years ago he must be old. i went to sg with a randal 10 yrs ago.
LOL, yes most of us are turning 50 this year. Hopefully one day you will too.:)
rebel

Gallatin, TN

#7 Aug 17, 2010
yes he stole from me and is a piece of trash. He cries a sad story and will screw over the people that help him the most. Graduated in 99
candy

United States

#8 Aug 17, 2010
Phantom Rebel wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, yes most of us are turning 50 this year. Hopefully one day you will too.:)
Lol thanks i hope i will too. I wonder if the one you knew is the one were talkin abouts dad? Btw i dont think 50 is old i was jk :)
farm girl

Jonesborough, TN

#9 Aug 17, 2010
thought he had turned his life around
mad

United States

#10 Aug 18, 2010
The one that graduated in '99 is the one I was referencing to.
rebel

Johnson City, TN

#11 Aug 18, 2010
he claimed he changed but trust me he did not. he went lower than ever
anynomous

United States

#12 Oct 3, 2010
rebel wrote:
he claimed he changed but trust me he did not. he went lower than ever
ya he's had his times but who r u to judge don't act like you've never done anything wrong
rebel

Brentwood, TN

#13 Oct 3, 2010
yes I have done things wrong, but I have never stolen from people. I have not spent money on drugs instead of taking care of my children, and I have never stabbed people in the back that went to great extremes to help me. Not judging, just speaking from my personal experience with him
anynomous

United States

#14 Oct 8, 2010
rebel wrote:
yes I have done things wrong, but I have never stolen from people. I have not spent money on drugs instead of taking care of my children, and I have never stabbed people in the back that went to great extremes to help me. Not judging, just speaking from my personal experience with him
U know what i can tell that your very insecure...u come on here calling him a piece of trash and i can guess that u prob. use drugs...the past is the past
G Dawg in Da HIzouse

United States

#15 Jul 9, 2011
Wasn't this guy in the paper for stealing a car?
prep

Lavinia, TN

#16 Jul 10, 2011
G Dawg in Da HIzouse wrote:
Yes I believe someone told me his name was in there.
prep

Lavinia, TN

#17 Jul 10, 2011
anynomous wrote:
<quoted text>U know what i can tell that your very insecure...u come on here calling him a piece of trash and i can guess that u prob. use drugs...the past is the past
Well he is dated him and have a son by him they are right. He picks drugs over his children and he will steel you blind. I know from experience he has been this way for years so they are right.
doofinator

United States

#18 Jul 10, 2011
Aint he datin that girl- memory? She's got some tig o' bitties.
oh please

Brentwood, TN

#19 Jul 10, 2011
prep wrote:
<quoted text>Well he is dated him and have a son by him they are right. He picks drugs over his children and he will steel you blind. I know from experience he has been this way for years so they are right.
oh"prep" aka diana...??? wtf???why come on here a call him trash??.if i recall u were not so good 3 yrs ago ..did randall not have custody of ur boy @ one time???and his parents had both ur kids one thats not even their blood...for sure he has a huge problem.he did try to change but cant seem to ..i know the family and he has stolen from them as well ...and if you will take a few min to think about it you once choose drugs over your boys ...
greeneville sun reader

Brentwood, TN

#20 Jul 10, 2011
G Dawg in Da HIzouse wrote:
i saw it too but they messed up on his age he is 30 not 20 and they printed his druggie girlfriend as a male..wander where they was going to go in that stolen car?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Happy memorial day! 7 min Veteran 16
Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe Fired 10 min Spotted Gnar 716
Ems 15 min Bubba work real hard 7
Sheriff election 34 min Ralf 23
Road blocks 2 hr Ape Allen 12
News Fugitive Surrenders In Johnson City To Greene C... 2 hr Ape Allen 5
Promises 2 hr More 1

Greeneville Jobs

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages