Ever get tired of hearing

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Narcoleptic

Candler, NC

#1 Apr 2, 2013
You're too good for them...you're too beautiful to do that...you're better than that...

Don't you just want to tell everyone to go f@ck themselves?

If I feel like I'm being disrespected, shouldn't I be able to put a bitch in her place?

If I want to date a certain someone, is really any of your fu@king business?

If I want to sit on MY back porch and get fu@cking chinky eyed as a mfer.....is it if any fu@@king concern of yours?

I don't give a Shit if someone thinks I should handle myself differently... I dont give a Shit if I'm too beautiful of a person in your eyes to get upset when I feel my territory is being tread on...I WILL set a b!!tch straight... Don't TREAD ON ME!, CAUSE YOUR OPINION OF HOW I SHOULD ACT, WHO I SHOULD DATE, AND WHAT I CAN INGEST INTO, MY BODY IS MY FU@CKING BUSINESS...

God I'm so sick of Greeneville... Mind your business.... Mind your eyes, cause I will cut a hoe...

Lol .I feel better now... Kind of., jeez

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#2 Apr 2, 2013
Narcoleptic wrote:
You're too good for them...you're too beautiful to do that...you're better than that...

If I feel like I'm being disrespected, shouldn't I be able to put a bitch in her place?

If I want to sit on MY back porch and get fu@cking chinky eyed as a mfer.....is it if any fu@@king concern of yours?

I don't give a Shit if someone thinks I should handle myself differently... I dont give a Shit if I'm too beautiful of a person in your eyes to get upset when I feel my territory is being tread on...I WILL set a b!!tch straight... Don't TREAD ON ME!, CAUSE YOUR OPINION OF HOW I SHOULD ACT, WHO I SHOULD DATE, AND WHAT I CAN INGEST INTO, MY BODY IS MY FU@CKING BUSINESS...

God I'm so sick of Greeneville... Mind your business.... Mind your eyes, cause I will cut a hoe...

You posted this on Topix, yet, you say this is no one's f~cling (I'd change that auto correct for your benefit but I like it.) business. I don't know you, nor do I care to. I just wanted to point out an "epic fail" fact.
Narcoleptic

Candler, NC

#3 Apr 2, 2013
So I suppose I probably wouldn't care to know you, my autocorrect works perfectly fine. Too good at times. At least my epic fail was just on topix, not at life...

Location hidden

#4 Apr 2, 2013
Narcoleptic wrote:
So I suppose I probably wouldn't care to know you, my autocorrect works perfectly fine. Too good at times. At least my epic fail was just on topix, not at life...
Actually, I apologize. I like your post, once I took time to read it. My bad.

Location hidden

#5 Apr 2, 2013
Narcoleptic wrote:
Though, you don't have to be so mean.
Narcoleptic

Candler, NC

#6 Apr 2, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
Though, you don't have to be so mean.
Ditto. Bad night all around. Sorry.

Location hidden

#7 Apr 2, 2013
Narcoleptic wrote:
<quoted text>Ditto. Bad night all around. Sorry.
It happens... <love>

“See you in the funny papers...”

Location hidden

#8 Apr 2, 2013
Narcoleptic wrote:
Let me begin by saying that I completely agree with everything you wrote & I find it to be an admirable quality that you are confident & willing to stand by & take responsibility for your decisions/actions. I am the same way and, while I certainly prefer to be kind, friendly, and easy to get along with, I have definitely been known to become one seriously wicked b!tch when necessary. There are far too many people who tend to mistake kindness for weakness, and I'm quick to clear up their misconception... In addition, I am an intelligent adult and, while I'm not perfect & have certainly made mistakes, I don't appreciate having my decisions be doubted and/or questioned, nor do I appreciate being told how to behave, who to date, or how I should live my life in general b/c my life is my own & I'm going to live it on my own terms in a way that makes me happy, and those who care for me should be supportive & accept me for the flawed human being that I am...
Now, with that being said...I will say that there are some exceptions. I will admit that I have been guilty of offering my opinion re: who friends shouldn't date and/or substances they probably shouldn't mess with when I have both noticed the negative effects that either of these has had, as well as listened to them complain multiple times about how either/both is negatively affecting them, though they fail to make a change. In these cases, I think it is not only appropriate to offer your opinion, but it is also your responsibility as a friend to want the best for the people you care for & to be honest when it is crystal clear that something and/or someone is detrimental to their well-being...and I expect that my friends would do the same & am open to constructive criticism offered in a caring way, as opposed to a judgment being made & communicated in an insulting way...

Greeneville, TN

#9 Apr 3, 2013
I would so love to jump all over that. Truth be
known I would like to grab the world by it's throat and wait till it was listening to say "Hey,-"
How's the weather outside? the sun seems to be out, it has to be warming up soon. Huh? Sorry, I wasn't paying attention. You say something?
paddy

Jonesborough, TN

#10 Apr 3, 2013
I thought you meant being deaf. I so hate hearing other people talk.

Greeneville, TN

#11 Apr 3, 2013
paddy wrote:
I thought you meant being deaf. I so hate hearing other people talk.
Then I pitty you. For Psalms can be created if only one would open their mouth and speak.

Greeneville, TN

#12 Apr 3, 2013
ooops if one would only work that out somehow

Since: Jan 13

Hawesville, KY

#13 Apr 3, 2013
Whenever you are single and u attend a wedding, old people come up and nudge u and ask if u will be next? I think it was Jerry seinfeld that suggested when ur are at a funeral, to go nudge the offending old person ask if they will be next....wonder what they will say?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Born This Way? 19 min Independent1 19
WHAT R ALL U Silent Viewers Reading??? (Apr '14) 40 min Independent1 338
A very interesting few Bible verses to ponder 1 hr z0neCrew 4
businesses refusing gays 2 hr Nobody 10
Poll Are you attending the James Carpenter trial? 3 hr Like2know 69
Garrett campbell 3 hr Like2know 12
***** last post wins ***** 3 hr Kohlrabi 1,647
when we die 4 hr Kohlrabi 70
Atheist/agnostic atrocities 4 hr z0neCrew 84
Greeneville Dating