New Greene County Mugshots

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

“East Tennessee Arrest Reports ”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1 May 2, 2013

“East Tennessee Arrest Reports ”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 May 2, 2013
Lots of thieving this week. I wish they would catch them all and cut off their hands.
Greeneville

Greeneville, TN

#3 May 2, 2013
East TN Mugshots wrote:
Lots of thieving this week. I wish they would catch them all and cut off their hands.
I agree! Glad they caught the ones today. I just hope they do more than slap them on the wrist, they need to start making examples and maybe the others will quit.

“East Tennessee Arrest Reports ”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4 May 2, 2013
Greeneville wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree! Glad they caught the ones today. I just hope they do more than slap them on the wrist, they need to start making examples and maybe the others will quit.
I've known both of them all their lives. Adam is nothing but trouble. Been a thief since way back and all the pills have just made it worse. Jesse is not much better. The cops know that they won't get any money out of them and will just say don't do it again and turn them loose. All I know is if I catch them stealing stuff around here the law won't have to worry about them anymore.

Here is an old mugshot, hide your stuff if you see him hanging around. We will have both their current ones posted in a few days. http://easttennesseemugshots.com/2012/05/30/b...
finally

Johnson City, TN

#5 May 2, 2013
Jesse and Adam are POS! So glad they got caught! Of course they will probably get out of it because they're gonna snitch on others.
Just Me

Greeneville, TN

#6 May 2, 2013
I hope they snitch on whoever is buying this stolen property. If they can catch whoever is buying this stuff, it will put an end to a lot of it.

“East Tennessee Arrest Reports ”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#7 May 3, 2013
Just Me wrote:
I hope they snitch on whoever is buying this stolen property. If they can catch whoever is buying this stuff, it will put an end to a lot of it.
That's wishful thinking. get rid of one and three more take their place. Until the pill trade is stopped it will continue to get worse.
Just Me

Greeneville, TN

#8 May 3, 2013
East TN Mugshots wrote:
<quoted text>
That's wishful thinking. get rid of one and three more take their place. Until the pill trade is stopped it will continue to get worse.
It will take new laws to stop the pills. Doctors are like bubblegum machines, just put your money in and choose which pill you want.
Lobbyists

Greeneville, TN

#9 May 3, 2013
Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>
It will take new laws to stop the pills. Doctors are like bubblegum machines, just put your money in and choose which pill you want.
We need to put some real pressure on our state representatives to ignore the drug company lobbyists. Effective legislation to control some of the drugs from their source--the manufacturers--is needed. Those companies make serious money from legal drugs like pain killers that are too often abused and society pays the cost.

My understanding is that any time a real bill that will effectively help is killed by the hired lobbyists for the legal manufacturers of those drugs.
Lobbyists

Greeneville, TN

#10 May 3, 2013
I have heard it said that politicians should be like NASCAR drivers and advertise the names of their sponsors in writing by signs on their uniforms. I agree that any politician who takes money from a company should freely let that information be known especially when they are voting on laws that may affect the money making interests of that company like members of the drug industry.

“East Tennessee Arrest Reports ”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#11 May 3, 2013
The doctors and drug companies are the source of this problem and everyone knows it but nobody seems to be doing anything about it. They are getting filthy rich and we are all paying the price for for it .
Hmm

Elizabethton, TN

#12 May 3, 2013
East TN Mugshots wrote:
The doctors and drug companies are the source of this problem and everyone knows it but nobody seems to be doing anything about it. They are getting filthy rich and we are all paying the price for for it .
Don't think the law and government isn't getting their cut. We all know there is a problem. So you darn well know, that they know it also. They could of already stopped a lot of it if they really wanted too.
wild wilma

Greeneville, TN

#13 May 3, 2013
East TN Mugshots wrote:
<quoted text>
I've known both of them all their lives. Adam is nothing but trouble. Been a thief since way back and all the pills have just made it worse. Jesse is not much better. The cops know that they won't get any money out of them and will just say don't do it again and turn them loose. All I know is if I catch them stealing stuff around here the law won't have to worry about them anymore.
Here is an old mugshot, hide your stuff if you see him hanging around. We will have both their current ones posted in a few days. http://easttennesseemugshots.com/2012/05/30/b...
Too bad he is a thief. He sure is a looker. Always thought so!!!!
lmfao

Greeneville, TN

#14 May 3, 2013
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't think the law and government isn't getting their cut. We all know there is a problem. So you darn well know, that they know it also. They could of already stopped a lot of it if they really wanted too.
There's no chance in hell they are going to stop it. The pill heads is how they are planning on getting the money to build the new jail. Of course the bail bondsman and lawyers are racking up the money too.

Don't you know they all get together at the General Morgan Inn and laugh about all the money they're making?
Old Friend

Johnson City, TN

#15 May 6, 2013
East Tennessee Mugshots, How do I contact you about photo removal after the case has been thrown out?
haha

United States

#16 May 6, 2013
lmfao wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no chance in hell they are going to stop it. The pill heads is how they are planning on getting the money to build the new jail. Of course the bail bondsman and lawyers are racking up the money too.
Don't you know they all get together at the General Morgan Inn and laugh about all the money they're making?
like u got room to talk you are a junkie your self and to everyone else you are just mad u anit in the circle of good deals and making the money everyone else is making tell the truth
Sgt

Greeneville, TN

#18 May 8, 2013
I am so shocked that most of the new mugshots from this week are people from South Greene area. Young or old, the majority is from this area. I live out this way and always thought it was a safer part of the county but it seems like things are changing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Y are people on here so big on spelling 28 min Gangsta 3
Are u a son of the south 52 min Rebel 16
get rid of Robert Sayne 1 hr Unbelieveable 35
katelin Knight 1 hr WOW 4
Trash pickup fee 1 hr Dixie iron fist 2
Jan Kiker is disgusting 1 hr DustinKiker 21
Jason Knight (Jul '13) 2 hr curious 11
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 3 hr Jennifer Renee 4,573
whorin around 10 hr heeler 13
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match

Greeneville Jobs

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]