of 2
Next Last

“Falling down is how we grow. ”

Since: Apr 13

Staying down is how we die.

#24 Apr 17, 2013
Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
I think my last girl might be bi, now. After we had sex the first time, I asked her, "How many guys before this?" She answerd, "Not enough to make up for this." Hence, the perfect character witness at my trial.
Well don't let that get you DOWN. Keep up the HARD fight. I am sure something out there will have sex with you and nothing too negative come of it.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#25 Apr 17, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't hit you that hard...
Wait... I'm hung over and meant I wasn't really gonna stab u. It was for play...

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#27 Apr 17, 2013
Dugna Nex wrote:
<quoted text>
Well don't let that get you DOWN. Keep up the HARD fight. I am sure something out there will have sex with you and nothing too negative come of it.
Not to worry. Aly has a FIRM GRIP on reality. He has GRASPED the possibility that sex with another person may or may not occur. He has a good HANDLE on things. He's not likely to CHOKE cuz he's not CHICKEN.

#28 Apr 17, 2013
Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you don't understand. I'm not down and definitely not getting into a hard fight. Enter a pole-vault competition with a garden hose and then we'll talk.
:) funny stuff!
kris long

United States

#29 Apr 17, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>you are a sick human being i hope you drink you're self to death and someone rapes you.what you said is just uncalled for
yea well fuckyou!
I may be a heavy drinker and occasionaly get put behind bars but if a biotch deserves ro be hit then i wont hesitate

Location hidden

#30 Apr 17, 2013
kris long wrote:
<quoted text>yea well fuckyou!
I may be a heavy drinker and occasionaly get put behind bars but if a biotch deserves ro be hit then i wont hesitate
Have you ever tried eating rat poison? Oooooo! It is very tasty!!!! You should try it! But don't eat just a little. It is better eaten in mass quantity! Yum yum!

#31 Apr 17, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever tried eating rat poison? Oooooo! It is very tasty!!!! You should try it! But don't eat just a little. It is better eaten in mass quantity! Yum yum!
It really is best when mixed in with a nice salad. The texture mixture is great! I don't know what it is either, but drain cleaner seems to be the best dressing for that salad.

Location hidden

#32 Apr 17, 2013
Dugna Nex wrote:
<quoted text>It really is best when mixed in with a nice salad. The texture mixture is great! I don't know what it is either, but drain cleaner seems to be the best dressing for that salad.
Yes, you are ever so right! Bleach can be used as an alternative though. Depends on the consumers preference.

Since: Jan 13

Duluth, GA

#33 Apr 17, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you are ever so right! Bleach can be used as an alternative though. Depends on the consumers preference.
make an apple pie using a cup of the seeds crushed. Thats a lethal dose of cyanide.

“I'm perfectly imperfect”

Chuckey

#34 Apr 17, 2013
You all need to find something less traceable... and make sure you destroy all the evidence... if I knew of any right off hand I would throw it out there...

“I'm perfectly imperfect”

Chuckey

#35 Apr 17, 2013
Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you don't understand. I'm not down and definitely not getting into a hard fight. Enter a pole-vault competition with a garden hose and then we'll talk.
lol you should be proud of your hose even though for some, like me, no matter how big the hose its just not what we want...guess thats why you have to just take what you want from us against our will...

Location hidden

#37 Apr 18, 2013
Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>I think you missed the jest of my last comment. I don't think entering a pole-vault event using a water hose is anything to be proud of. It's not the length I was referring to, but the rigidity of the pole, Oh, Hell. Somebody explain this to her! And I have never taken anything by force from a woman. Especially these 3 strains of hepatitis. They were given freely, with love.
Haha
I got it the first time.
I'll explain it later.
Still recuperating...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Woman 3 min ---Word Woman--- 108
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min Irving 150,563
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 7 min Jennifer Renee 4,220
tonya bowman is cheating 12 min netta 4
How many guys have you done in a weekend? 40 min Guest3256 1
CNA seeing married paramedic? 1 hr Iceman 2
greeneville 6th on most dangerous list 1 hr Dislike PRIVILEGED 6
Greene County Commissioners Are So Embarrassing 18 hr resident 65
Who was the best looking people back in the 90s... (Jun '13) 19 hr Bobby 48
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••