Rapist and sexual assault

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wondering

Bakersville, NC

#1 Apr 12, 2013
Name some people tht has done these horrible things and nothing was done about it.... Also tell the story to it..

“from parts unknown”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#2 Apr 12, 2013
How the hell would I know?
WTF

Greeneville, TN

#3 Apr 16, 2013
You get your rocks off hearing about sexual assault? Sicko!

“Falling down is how we grow. ”

Since: Apr 13

Staying down is how we die.

#4 Apr 16, 2013
Great way to get a rumor about someone started that could be false. Which is very illegal under certain circumstances and you helped facilitate it. So, hopefully you feel the burn as well. How about you name yourself and then let us see what stories we can find out?

Location hidden

#6 Apr 16, 2013
I rape my husband all the time...

#7 Apr 16, 2013
Does he scream no? yes? or rape? OR!! a combo of all 3? Very curious.

Location hidden

#8 Apr 16, 2013
Dugna Nex wrote:
Does he scream no? yes? or rape? OR!! a combo of all 3? Very curious.
Honestly... lol
That's between he and I...
Though he hasn't pressed charges yet and I've been doing it for a very long time...

#9 Apr 16, 2013
OHHH come on... It isn't that personal. Maybe this is something we can all start to incorporate into our sex lives. Should I start out small with like... a zip tie or 2?

THIS IS ALL JOKES FOR ANYONE WHO CANNOT TAKE ONE!
kris long

United States

#10 Apr 16, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Name some people tht has done these horrible things and nothing was done about it.... Also tell the story to it..
i once raped a woman but in my defense we were drunk and lets face it thats all the time lol

Location hidden

#11 Apr 16, 2013
kris long wrote:
<quoted text>i once raped a woman but in my defense we were drunk and lets face it thats all the time lol
U smoke crack. KL is better than u...

Location hidden

#12 Apr 16, 2013
Dugna Nex wrote:
OHHH come on... It isn't that personal. Maybe this is something we can all start to incorporate into our sex lives. Should I start out small with like... a zip tie or 2?

<love>
seriously

United States

#13 Apr 16, 2013
kris long wrote:
<quoted text>i once raped a woman but in my defense we were drunk and lets face it thats all the time lol
you are a sick human being i hope you drink you're self to death and someone rapes you.what you said is just uncalled for

#14 Apr 16, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>you are a sick human being i hope you drink you're self to death and someone rapes you.what you said is just uncalled for
So you are in hopes that this person dies of alcohol poisoning, and then a random necrophiliac comes along? Interesting, but I do see your point.

“Many have died”

Since: Dec 12

On the road to peace

#15 Apr 17, 2013
Dugna Nex wrote:
Rape is no joking matter, I don't see how anyone could find humor is such a serious and dangerous subject... I mean, a man can get scratched and kicked when rapeing a woman.... the last woman I raped pulled a knife on me, I had to hit her in the head with a baseball bat then rape her while she was unconscious, and that just take all the fun out of it... I could've been seriously injured...

Since: Jan 13

Duluth, GA

#16 Apr 17, 2013
I witnessed a sexual assualt behind my house last week. I didnt report it though, maybe i should have but i think the female involved was "asking for it". She was out and about twisting her butt, the male tried to have sex with her in front of everyone. Fortunately he had been gelded and there was no penetration involved. Now the donkeys run around like nothing happened. Hope ms agatha doesnt have nightmares.

Location hidden

#17 Apr 17, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
<quoted text>Rape is no joking matter, I don't see how anyone could find humor is such a serious and dangerous subject... I mean, a man can get scratched and kicked when rapeing a woman.... the last woman I raped pulled a knife on me, I had to hit her in the head with a baseball bat then rape her while she was unconscious, and that just take all the fun out of it... I could've been seriously injured...
I didn't hit you that hard...

“I'm perfectly imperfect”

Chuckey

#19 Apr 17, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly... lol
That's between he and I...
Though he hasn't pressed charges yet and I've been doing it for a very long time...
it definitely spices things up... but the roles should be reversed every once in a while ;)

#20 Apr 17, 2013
WOW.. did not expect to get up and laugh. Thanks lol. George Carlin once made a joke about this. Anything can be turned into a joke, even rape. You just have to make one or more parts of the story extremely out of proportion. :)

Chuckey

#21 Apr 17, 2013
You must keep things interesting... be it a forum, or your sex life lol.. whats the point in living if your life is filled with boredom... =P I personally enjoy it...

Chuckey

#22 Apr 17, 2013
Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what happened to me last time I attempted sex. The girl did have a little too much to drink and after she sobered up she tried to get me for attempted rape. Luckily, my last 2 girlfriends came to testify, so the charge was lowered to "assault with a dead weapon". The sentence was the judge and jury just basically made crude gestures and laughed a lot before he dismissed the case. I'll never forget the jury foreman flapping his tie around like he was trying to stick it in his coffee cup.
thank goodness for exes... but on a serious note, are either of these chicks bi??? I may wanna look them up and try this out on them myself...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 53 min What Dafuq 8,159
jason 'tree' harrison (Jan '13) 53 min whatever 15
Black Lives Matter rally, Aug 8. 1 hr Word 12
Poll Who is the ugliest woman in Greene County? 1 hr Festus Hagen 0
Bondsman Buck Garland 2 hr Festus Hagen 4
Eddie Overholt Files Lawsuit 2 hr the problem 26
Danny D. Holt 2 hr I believe 56
News Greeneville man charged with rape of a child 4 hr come out of your ... 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance