10 dollars a hour 400 per week TO MUC...

10 dollars a hour 400 per week TO MUCH PAY for Greene co. workers

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

JobCreator

Kingsport, TN

#1 Nov 11, 2013
No family needs that much money they should be happy to have a job no matter how much it pays .
StravingJobFound ation

Kingsport, TN

#3 Nov 11, 2013
I like to look up to the rich and say what can I do besides vote Republican to make you richer and me poorer
jim

Mosheim, TN

#4 Nov 12, 2013
StravingJobFoundation wrote:
I like to look up to the rich and say what can I do besides vote Republican to make you richer and me poorer
Here's a thought, work harder! Too much wining about not having this or that. We live in the greatest country in the world and if you are willing to work hard you have anything you want. It seems as if most people are satisfied with mediocrity nowadays.
clubGolf

Kingsport, TN

#5 Nov 12, 2013
jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a thought, work harder! Too much wining about not having this or that. We live in the greatest country in the world and if you are willing to work hard you have anything you want. It seems as if most people are satisfied with mediocrity nowadays.
I agree we all should work around the clock and not worry that we get paid so little .
theangryguy

Johnson City, TN

#6 Nov 14, 2013
I LIKE TO COMMENT ON THIS, WHAT'S THE HELL OF GETTING PAID TO START WITH IF YOUR LIVING IN GREENEVILLE,TN.! HELL, YOU WORK YOUR AZZ OFF FOR YOUR CHECK BUT IT ISN'T YOURS, EVERYBODY HAS THEIR HANDS OUT! I GET PAID GOOD MONEY FOR WHAT I DO AND I WORK HARD, BUT WHEN MY CHECK COMES IN, FAMILY IS THERE TO ROB YOU FROM IT! THIS IS HOW IT IS, YOU HELP AND YOU HELP BUT WHEN YOU ARE BROKE AND NEED GAS TO GO TO WORK, IT'S LIKE SCREW YOU, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR US! ONLY WAY YOU WILL HAVE ANYTHING OR KEEP YOUR MONEY IS IF ALL OF YOUR FAMILY AND SO CALLED FRIENDS DISAPPEARED! I SEE WHERE THESE FREE LOADERS ARE STANDING, WHY WORK IF IT ISN'T YOUR MONEY BUT, I HATE THEM FOR BEING LAZY GOOD FOR NOTHINGS! GREENEVILLE SUCKS AND HOPE AND PRAY IT GETS BLOWN UP!
CauseReaction

Kingsport, TN

#7 Nov 14, 2013
Its only fair that wages go up with productivity and inflation or all workers are getting the shaft cause it causes trickle up wage increases .
giveout

Greeneville, TN

#8 Nov 17, 2013
apparently all the pple. thats not worried about making decent moneys,at least to ern whats entitled to you,is either dont have bills,or some of them that thinks waite for the Gov. to give it to me.ive worked for 35 years with no handouts,i rake and scrape all i can to make ends meat,workings no shame,picking cans up off the roadside either,i want what i work hard for.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#9 Nov 17, 2013
CauseReaction wrote:
Its only fair that wages go up with productivity and inflation or all workers are getting the shaft cause it causes trickle up wage increases .
Right! It's only fair! If a company is making more money due to your hard work, you deserve a cut of that profit. There are way too many companies that are spending more on overhead expenses than giving back to the employees that make it possible.

I need a secretary for my secretary and a miniature put-put course in my personal break area. I would also like a gold plated toilet, that way when I take a dump I still feel better than everyone else.
just sayin

Mosheim, TN

#10 Nov 18, 2013
JobCreator wrote:
No family needs that much money they should be happy to have a job no matter how much it pays .
SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE SCUMBAG SLAVER. BET YOU MAKE PLENTY MORE THAN $10 AN GOUR. greedy scum are you are one of biggest reasons capitalism doesnt work. banks, insurance companies, giant corporations, and scum like you bleed the race for your own greed. you pay just a little less than enough to survive to ensure the worker must return each miserable day to fatten your bloated coffers. you should be sujected to your own tyrany you piece of crap.
just sayin

Mosheim, TN

#11 Nov 18, 2013
theangryguy wrote:
I LIKE TO COMMENT ON THIS, WHAT'S THE HELL OF GETTING PAID TO START WITH IF YOUR LIVING IN GREENEVILLE,TN.! HELL, YOU WORK YOUR AZZ OFF FOR YOUR CHECK BUT IT ISN'T YOURS, EVERYBODY HAS THEIR HANDS OUT! I GET PAID GOOD MONEY FOR WHAT I DO AND I WORK HARD, BUT WHEN MY CHECK COMES IN, FAMILY IS THERE TO ROB YOU FROM IT! THIS IS HOW IT IS, YOU HELP AND YOU HELP BUT WHEN YOU ARE BROKE AND NEED GAS TO GO TO WORK, IT'S LIKE SCREW YOU, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR US! ONLY WAY YOU WILL HAVE ANYTHING OR KEEP YOUR MONEY IS IF ALL OF YOUR FAMILY AND SO CALLED FRIENDS DISAPPEARED! I SEE WHERE THESE FREE LOADERS ARE STANDING, WHY WORK IF IT ISN'T YOUR MONEY BUT, I HATE THEM FOR BEING LAZY GOOD FOR NOTHINGS! GREENEVILLE SUCKS AND HOPE AND PRAY IT GETS BLOWN UP!
you are in greeneville so just blow yourself up and it will seem to you that greeneville blew up. otherwisw why dont you take your stinkin @ss back where you came from.
SHOULDroeGO

Kingsport, TN

#12 Nov 19, 2013
Slave wages is better than no wages shut the puck up and enjoy your Republican lead poverty .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dogs in grocery stores.. 5 min True Dat 36
Hitler car 13 min Donald J Trump 5
the jones murder in baileyton in the 90's (Sep '10) 26 min Lol 59
3rd violation? 29 min Lol 4
S-hole party 29 min Really 33
People that are going around robbing people? 32 min General Beauregard 8
WGRV News (Jan '12) 36 min Matt 22
Illegal dreamers 2 hr government 25
why would anybody vote for these flunkies runni... 3 hr diabetic liberal ... 26

Greeneville Jobs