Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2010

Judged:

To the person who wrote this you need to get a life..... Your husband is just as much to blame as Heather I'm sure he did not just lay there while poor Heather took advantage of him........ And if you was doing your job at home and keeping your man happy girls like me and Heather would not have to take care of them......Heather is a very sweet girl and her and her man are happy so leave them alone..........
nasty place wrote:
there is a girl that works there named Heather Cutshall, a fat cow who thinks she is black and talks and acts that way, and has busted up TWO marriages and relationships so far. She is a nurse now, used to work in Laurel, but dont knwo where now. She is gross looking, truly nasty and thinks she is so cute. She will get hers very soon. Guys pick her for an easy lay, and nothing more becuz who would want that.. oh yea, wear a condom. YOu cant get rid of genital warts.. I heard this from a "good friend" of hers... lol.. glove up unless you want that STD... Heather, hope you are happy with Chuck now that you busted them up.. two fat cows together.. please dont make babies.. ewww
How Much

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2010

Hello GVDC staff. For years I've driven by your place and wondered how much does that place pay? Would you mind saying what the average tech who works in a cottage earns? I've also heard you guys have good benefits. Are you under the TCRS retirement system like State Troopers and school teachers? It's a tragedy losing those jobs.
Boss

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2010

How Much wrote:
Hello GVDC staff. For years I've driven by your place and wondered how much does that place pay? Would you mind saying what the average tech who works in a cottage earns? I've also heard you guys have good benefits. Are you under the TCRS retirement system like State Troopers and school teachers? It's a tragedy losing those jobs.
Not really sure on what the start out pay is to techs now the benefits are very good but are getting ready to change.
tell it

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

chickie1 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
who is this "WATCHER" POS on here? sounds to me like they like to hide behind a computer screen and run that mouth! i guess theres one in every bunch, ya know...a real waste of air that i could be breathing!! your mom shoulda swallowed the load you came in!!!
does_it_better

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Judged:

Get a F--KING LIFE wrote:
To the person who wrote this you need to get a life..... Your husband is just as much to blame as Heather I'm sure he did not just lay there while poor Heather took advantage of him........ And if you was doing your job at home and keeping your man happy girls like me and Heather would not have to take care of them......Heather is a very sweet girl and her and her man are happy so leave them alone..........<quoted text>
yay for sluts!!!! woohoo!! i wish we lived in bible days where we could throw rocks at whores til they die and it would be legal. just to prove a point, if i find out who this is, im going to show up on your door step and do your man right on your couch and then we shall see what your opinion is because i guarantee his stuff will be packed when you come home and he'll be following me with his tail between his legs!
funny shit

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Judged:

nasty place wrote:
well, if my name was traced.. i look forward to seeing you soon... very much so. easy lay was spelled correctly, but since this is Grammar 101, to quote you "usually doesnt take me to long" should be TOO LONG.. just so you know.. perhaps MY husband is the one you tried and he chose his wife, since I am one of the wives... I have indeed spoken to you, and you did not have much to say, and I said a lot to you..
I was surprised at what a coward you were. If those things had been said to me, i would have been fighting, because those were fighting words. and another mispelling, "For the treat or promise of me getting mine soon..." should be threat. Anyhow, glad you got it traced so maybe I can finally get what I want and feel better.
I know from my source what went on with you and my husband, and he was wrong, very wrong and so were you.He paid for what he did. You wouldnt leave him alone(i know for a fact, NOT coming from him) and let it die down after I found out,when he was done with you. Im sure you know who I am without tracing this..so, message me, and we can work this all out..in person.. I dislike talking over the phone when its re: something so important.
and as far as being the center of my attention? hardly. just seeing a thread about Greene Valley and someone mentioned the infidelity made me say my piece. People that are good people are my center of attention nowadays.. Oh yea, "counrty" should be spelled country.
dude!!! i think we need to do lunch!! i dont even know who you are but i can already tell i like you!!! so is she really a fat cow? wonder if guys have to roll her in flour and look for the wet spot???!!!! hahaha
nasty place

Fort Campbell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Judged:

does_it_better wrote:
<quoted text>
yay for sluts!!!! woohoo!! i wish we lived in bible days where we could throw rocks at whores til they die and it would be legal. just to prove a point, if i find out who this is, im going to show up on your door step and do your man right on your couch and then we shall see what your opinion is because i guarantee his stuff will be packed when you come home and he'll be following me with his tail between his legs!
aww.. you sound so sweet, lol.. his stuff will be packed?? ummm..ok. i love ruffling feathers, and this is getting better and better.. you are incredibly wrong in your assumption that you can do it better than me however, most men in the world would take a free lay, sad to say, but maybe you can get a pity f**k? Im sure you could, sounds like you are pro slut, and there are soo many men out there that like to be with that type and then pretend like they dont know you... bless your heart, you will find someone to call your own. sad my husband strayed but where is he every night? not following one of you around. and "with his tail between his legs" is a phrase used to describe someone who has done wrong and comes up to that person feeling guilty and sad and looking that way,not following some tail home.. but good try.
nasty place

Fort Campbell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Judged:

and thats the last thing I have to say on the subject.. say what you want to, cuss, throw insults, accuse, etc etc. i might read it and i might not, but im not going to keep on going back and forth with insults and threats and promises or what ever..im sure you will have plenty more to say, just not interested enough to keep on responding.
YEAH RIGHT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Judged:

nasty place wrote:
and thats the last thing I have to say on the subject.. say what you want to, cuss, throw insults, accuse, etc etc. i might read it and i might not, but im not going to keep on going back and forth with insults and threats and promises or what ever..im sure you will have plenty more to say, just not interested enough to keep on responding.
You might not be back under this screen name, but you will be back. Remember I know exactly who you are. So hide behind your numerous screen names. I still know who you are.
nasty place

Fort Campbell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Judged:

lol, then you know to stay back yourself dont you... might want to watch what you say and to whom....might want to watch yourself in general.. LOL bye bye for now...maybe i will come back. as Santa Clause, lol
nasty place

Fort Campbell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Judged:

and as just 2 min ago... i know who YOU are...not really surprised.. what else is new? nothing ever changes does it? LMAO...
Santa Clause

Fort Campbell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

oops, meant to say as OF 2min ago... just had to correct myself there..
YEAH RIGHT

Peapack, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Judged:

nasty place wrote:
lol, then you know to stay back yourself dont you... might want to watch what you say and to whom....might want to watch yourself in general.. LOL bye bye for now...maybe i will come back. as Santa Clause, lol
Hmm I think that you might be surprised. Watch myself in general?? Nice....I love the way you like to make threats in a public forum. Smart really smart..........NOT
CANT LET GO

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

Judged:

govols wrote:
<quoted text>
You are 100 perent right... i have lost the trust in our relationship due to that place. he slept with two women there.. married women.. I worked there, and i know how that place is. it is Jerry Springer on crack. I have never been hit on so many times and even , i swear this on my life, the wonderful Bud Meece.. i swear it. Plus, a plenty of supervisors and techs.. i told them all no, and with the supervisor, i was put in the crappiest room in our building as a result. that place is TRASH, what it is about that place,i dont know, but it happens... a lot. Several of the girls I worked with told him yes, i was grossed out. I wonder if I should say his name.. i might get in trouble. i only told Buds name to show how shitty a place.
Im sorry to all the honest hardworking people there, and kudos for doing a great job and being true to you and your spouse. It is just a fact, because i worked in three buildings. Alder, Ivy, and Dogwood. Its a dump, AND the residents are sorely mistreated by sooo many of the younger mostly, and older staff too. and if you report it, you get moved to another building.. they do NOT like whistle blowers. I have seen one of my female supervisors do it too. Not always just verbal abuse. I reported this twice,and twice was moved before I finally quit..
My husband made a horrible mistake, twice. i am sticking by him because i love him sooo much. But wives and husbands beware. Pleny of women looking for married men, and vice versa. It must be a thrill or a challenge, or maybe you dont have to worry about anyone finding out,(ha ha) because they wont tell either.. it gets out.. trust me.... I hate that place and hope they lose the crappy ones. but tehy wont.. its the politics of that place.... shut it down or something the residents deserve better...
After reading this and the next thread I must say it seems like "govols" and "nastyplace" are the same person..Hello BECKY..how you doin?? Since you didn't care to name Heather wanna name the "other" female? Probably not since there is sooo many..how long ago was that..shouldn't you be more concerned with the fact he now has a baby with someone else and that was again another "affair"..Maybe you need to stay off the computer and pay little more attention to your "man"..he took the vow with you so since you wanna call people out lets list "his" name...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

Judged:

At this time and the way the economy is, I do not want anyone to be without a job. They have families to support and are in need of the job. I hope that something can be done to help prevent the jobs lost at GVDC. Also I think people should be more concerned about the job crisis than trying to gossip about everyone on this forum. This is just my opinion and everyone has their own I guess.
Torn

Brentwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

Judged:

I once worked at gvdc and I loved everything but the workers sleeping around. My husband still works there and I almost pray for him to lose his job sometimes due to all the nasty women that "lay it all out". It's true the man/woman is as much at fault but my goodness look at how much it gets thrown in their face. If you have a hard time at home, then you get some influential attention anywhere else you're gonna be more prone to mess up. I really am sorry for the job losses at the valley but if they would get rid of the right people it would definately be a better place. Honestly, why would you want to be a homewrecker?
nasty place

Fort Campbell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

Judged:

CANT LET GO wrote:
<quoted text>After reading this and the next thread I must say it seems like "govols" and "nastyplace" are the same person..Hello BECKY..how you doin?? Since you didn't care to name Heather wanna name the "other" female? Probably not since there is sooo many..how long ago was that..shouldn't you be more concerned with the fact he now has a baby with someone else and that was again another "affair"..Maybe you need to stay off the computer and pay little more attention to your "man"..he took the vow with you so since you wanna call people out lets list "his" name...
Hmmm, Becky is it? you sure?lol absolutely sure? need to be positive before you list a name, hers or his dont you think? you might want to check again who you think it is
nasty place

Fort Campbell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

Judged:

Torn wrote:
I once worked at gvdc and I loved everything but the workers sleeping around. My husband still works there and I almost pray for him to lose his job sometimes due to all the nasty women that "lay it all out". It's true the man/woman is as much at fault but my goodness look at how much it gets thrown in their face. If you have a hard time at home, then you get some influential attention anywhere else you're gonna be more prone to mess up. I really am sorry for the job losses at the valley but if they would get rid of the right people it would definately be a better place. Honestly, why would you want to be a homewrecker?
Agreed... 100 percent
wtf

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

nasty place wrote:
<quoted text>
aww.. you sound so sweet, lol.. his stuff will be packed?? ummm..ok. i love ruffling feathers, and this is getting better and better.. you are incredibly wrong in your assumption that you can do it better than me however, most men in the world would take a free lay, sad to say, but maybe you can get a pity f**k? Im sure you could, sounds like you are pro slut, and there are soo many men out there that like to be with that type and then pretend like they dont know you... bless your heart, you will find someone to call your own. sad my husband strayed but where is he every night? not following one of you around. and "with his tail between his legs" is a phrase used to describe someone who has done wrong and comes up to that person feeling guilty and sad and looking that way,not following some tail home.. but good try.
i think you misread that....i pretty sure that person was talking about bangin the chicks man that screwed yours.... you may want to read it again.
nasty place

Fort Campbell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

maybe so, if so i apologize and think thats a fine idea..and i am grateful for the backup,lol... sorry for misreading it,and again, its a great idea,lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 8 min chris 9,313
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 24 min Mississippi gurl 145,481
Gay/Lesbian/Bi/Trans People in Greeneville (Apr '10) 1 hr Ouch 399
jennifer dean 1 hr Brandon C 3
Debate: Ferguson - Greeneville, TN 2 hr Liberal not Stupid 53
How many people in Greene County would move els... 2 hr Dr Wu 7
there is no honest, respectful men in this town... 2 hr Dr Wu 17
Davis Street 3 hr Dr Wu 11
twested scissors 3 hr Dr Wu 7
south greene football 4 hr statement 18
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters