Expected Job Cuts at Greene Valley De...

Expected Job Cuts at Greene Valley Developmental Center

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
concerned

Fort Campbell, TN

#1 Mar 15, 2010
Does anyone know anything about the jobs being cut?
concernedtoo

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Mar 15, 2010
the tennessee budget is online and a friend at TDOT showed me a page that shows 350 jobs being cut here. thats a lot and it will affect many people. there are a lot of people that are hurting here and our politicians are just sitting on their hands doing nothing ready to sell us down the river in a moment.
radical

Murfreesboro, TN

#3 Mar 15, 2010
we need a lot of cuts at the Valley. Get rid of some of the waste of space employees sucking up the good air. everyone knows that place is just a haven for people looking to score someone's husband or wife. I seen and heard about it many times.
Hush

Murfreesboro, TN

#4 Mar 15, 2010
Unless you really know what goes on there then be quiet. Save your air for your big mouth! No one should wish for anyone to loose their job right now!
radical

Murfreesboro, TN

#5 Mar 15, 2010
Looks like a nerve of truth might have been struck with my last post. Its time all these cush state employees had to live with the same worry the rest of us do. Watch for the pink slips.
concernedtoo

Murfreesboro, TN

#6 Mar 15, 2010
what a christian attitude to have wishing someone would lose their job. this isn't funny. plenty of good people work at the valley and don't pick up on people's spouses.
Whateva

Murfreesboro, TN

#7 Mar 15, 2010
No nerves hit here just tired of ignorant people like you that have no compassion or knows what they are talkin bout! Come up there one day to work you wouldn't make it!!
Lefty

Fort Campbell, TN

#8 Mar 15, 2010
have to agree with radical, the only people that actually work for a living at gvdc are the techs. The rest have cushy jobs and would freak if they had to work an actual 8 hour day.
radical

Murfreesboro, TN

#9 Mar 15, 2010
thanks lefty. i just hope we get a good thinning of the herd. maybe they can work off some of that flab at the car wash doing a real job.
Haha

Murfreesboro, TN

#10 Mar 15, 2010
Some of then techs know how to hold a wall up and go outside and smoke 20 million times lol or take a ride on a van lol yea they really do it all lol
radical

Murfreesboro, TN

#11 Mar 15, 2010
you don't want to get me started on the flower patrol. OMG. what a waste. there's a good place to start picking the 350.
Lefty

Greeneville, TN

#12 Mar 16, 2010
Yeah and I've heard that it's almost impossible to be fired from the state, especially if you are in a higher position. Tired of hearing the whining all the time about layoffs.
happy

Fort Campbell, TN

#13 Mar 17, 2010
radical wrote:
we need a lot of cuts at the Valley. Get rid of some of the waste of space employees sucking up the good air. everyone knows that place is just a haven for people looking to score someone's husband or wife. I seen and heard about it many times.
I will have to agree with you. There is a lot of people at the valley that needs to go. They don't do anything. I know I work there. It is hard when you are doing things and need help and nobody will help. If they are not stilling each others spouse they are all sleeping together. I do know this to be a fact.
If and when they do layoff or what ever, I think they should go with the ones that will not work instead of they ones that have been there the longest.
happy

Fort Campbell, TN

#14 Mar 17, 2010
I meant to say instead of those that have not been there as long. My bad.
losing end

Fort Campbell, TN

#15 Mar 17, 2010
Our county is bleeding jobs. We need to keep all the ones we can.
Sorry

United States

#16 Mar 25, 2010
Those jobs lost will further trickle into the community. The money that GVDC has been spending into the community as well as the money the employees have spent at Walmart, resturants, grocery stores and pharmacies as well as those car washes you talked about will not longer be passing hands. Greene County has had a high employment rate for way to long. This will really hurt everyone. Not just the employees you are speaking about.
greeneville

Fort Campbell, TN

#17 Mar 25, 2010
I hope that The Blazers are gone for good. It has been peace and quite around here without them. Don't come back.
angry

Fort Campbell, TN

#18 Mar 25, 2010
greeneville wrote:
I hope that The Blazers are gone for good. It has been peace and quite around here without them. Don't come back.
you are a very sorry person if you have to get on a computer to dog someone i heard about this site and wanting to type to you and say that you are pathetic the Blazers are very nice people and you will get your own judgement one day but it will not be on a computer
Knowing u are sorry

Pepin, WI

#19 Mar 25, 2010
I just heard about this web site and thought i'd check it out esp. if people have to talk about someone on a web site. I think it takes a sorry, low down piece of trash to talk about people behind their back. You are also a pussy if cant tell them to their face!!!!!!!!!!
greeneville

Fort Campbell, TN

#20 Mar 25, 2010
The Blazers do know how I feel about them. So for your stinking info I have told them. You need to shut your mouth. The Blazers are nothing but a bunch of dogs. I will say what I want to about them and there is nothing you can do about. Pig. I'm not trash. I am not a pussy. Dick face. If you don't like what you see then don't come on here. You must be one of their partners. (Swingers) That's nasty. Who would want to have sex with a 500 pound woman. BARF BARF.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Church members using church resources 15 min kind of person yo... 6
Michelle Willis Malone 5 hr Mr brownstone 5
Max Planck For Sheriff 6 hr manbutter fingers 750
News Hurley: Tusculum College Must Distinguish Itsel... 6 hr kitkat 28
Tweets 6 hr remove head from ass 46
Uranium One Special Counsel 6 hr Sad Commentary 46
The Holts 7 hr Bluehead Racing 8
Women to AVOID AT ALL COSTS in Greeneville Thu Youfool 31

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web