Kingsport, TN

#1 Nov 12, 2012
Build more jails for bad people not pot heads
shett eater in bllodline

Fayetteville, NC

#2 Nov 12, 2012
FriendoBullSt wrote:
Build more jails for bad people not pot heads
why dont you go burn one and shuttt the - up you must be bored dont worry just 3 more weeks till first of the month
mcw

Nolensville, TN

#3 Nov 12, 2012
I do agree. I'm not a smoker myself but marijuana doesn't kill, nobody has ever overdosed on it and its 100% safer than the legal stuff such as prescription medicine, alcohol and cigarettes which are all legal. It would save the taxpayers money if they freed the inmates serving time for cannibis and if it were legalized, could you imagine the jobs it would create? If they would tax it our debt would get reduced tremendously. When America was in debt in the 1920's they legalized alcohol. If they legalized marijuana and built factories to use hemp (there are 101 things we could use it for such as clothing, oil, medicine..do the research), I just believe everything would turn out alright.:-)

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#4 Nov 13, 2012
I think it is time to legalize marijuana if for nothing else than the wasted money spent on petty criminals caught with a joint or rolling paper and a small amount. But one thing to keep in mind: this is not the weed of the 70's that had a very low thc level. Today's super weed has many times more mind altering substance than the weed of yesteryear. There is now some evidence of people becoming physically dependent on thc. Not addicted, but dependent. there is a difference. They can't just open the doors and say have at it. There will have to be limits to the thc level and laws about being high in society.
FriendofHog

Kingsport, TN

#5 Nov 13, 2012
Its not good for you but why pay to jail people over it . I think the hemp part would be a post Tobacco crop that well grows like a weed .
shett eater in bloodline

United States

#6 Nov 13, 2012
FriendofHog wrote:
Its not good for you but why pay to jail people over it . I think the hemp part would be a post Tobacco crop that well grows like a weed .
whos computer you on your MOMMYS. HMMMM maybey move out and get a job
friendofCoon

Kingsport, TN

#7 Nov 13, 2012
FriendofHog wrote:
Drug testing cost money that could be paid out in wages sure some jobs we have to do it but for most its a job creator control your life thing .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriffs dept. turning around 4 min cul de sac 2
South greene football 45 min dale 15
dunkin doughnuts 2 hr The greys 24
Pretty "BIG" Ladies 2 hr the D 29
Flag at the hill. 2 hr sgHs 9
Flagtard runs over four-year-old child 3 hr hello 5
Youth football leagues 5 hr help 1
The Persecution Begins 11 hr Hump Hammer 52
More from around the web

Personal Finance