First Prev
of 3
Next Last
concerned

Johnson City, TN

#1 Apr 2, 2011
Did anybody see that horrific meeting tonight? Its scary to think that the "kkk" is in greeneville i drove past it and called the law and was told its their right to do it. Pills prostitutes kkk whats next for this town :(
fk redneck hillmonkies

Morristown, TN

#2 Apr 2, 2011
where was the meeting at?
concerned

Johnson City, TN

#3 Apr 2, 2011
out in the middle creek area their was prob. 100 members
Jesus

Knoxville, TN

#4 Apr 2, 2011
it is thier right towards free speech as long as they don't terrorize anyone although i 100 percent disagree with anything they believe...
old head

Greeneville, TN

#5 Apr 2, 2011
Hell yeah that's good to hear.
concerned

Johnson City, TN

#6 Apr 2, 2011
Free speach my booty jesus their evil they had kids in those suits!
concerned

Johnson City, TN

#7 Apr 2, 2011
Im sure these ppl meet every week i will post pics of these scum.
White Pride

Greeneville, TN

#8 Apr 2, 2011
I'm glad they're starting their children on the right path at a young age.
concerned

Johnson City, TN

#9 Apr 2, 2011
I bet you are the redneck from nashville lmao :) made my night trash
Homer Stokes

Brentwood, TN

#10 Apr 3, 2011
A meeting?MiddleCreek area?This is VERY intresting in the least...Are you positive that is what you seen?Reason being,The questions.There is A Girl Scout Camp on MiddleCreek (Windy Knob)And that possibly could have been what you seen.Surely there isnt A Clan uprising in progress.
Right

Smyrna, TN

#11 Apr 3, 2011
I agree, these guys are total and complete idiots. And yes, they are protected by the First Amendment. At the same time, The Black Panthers are also protected by the same. Unfortunately, the Obama administration took it a step further for the Black Panthers. They are on video intimidating voters, which is with no doubt against the law, and Obama's Justice Department dropped the case. There have been a couple of members of the Justice Department that were involved in the case resign and provide great detail on the issue. If the KKK were doing the same, they would have hung them. In my opinion, these thugs, be it Black Panthers OR the KKK, should have been put under the jail.

Below is an article from the main prosecutor, which resigned from the case:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/jun/...
Good vs Evil

Gallatin, TN

#12 Apr 3, 2011
I hate that the KKK members/ Black Panthers are teaching their children to hold hatred in their hearts. God made everyone. Black.. white.. tan.. blue eyes.. green eyes.. brown eyes. He made us all. He used different colors. How boring would life be if he had used the same color on everyone? Do you really think he will allow the racist people in the world to enter into the Kingdom of Heaven? Do you think he sits the black people on one side of the table and the white people on the other? I dont.
lisa cronoplis

Brentwood, TN

#13 Apr 3, 2011
Now this IS just scary,Last week everybody on my road recieved KKK fliers in our mailboxes,and I dont think the postman put them there.(afton)
Jack

Smyrna, TN

#14 Apr 3, 2011
Right wrote:
I agree, these guys are total and complete idiots. And yes, they are protected by the First Amendment. At the same time, The Black Panthers are also protected by the same. Unfortunately, the Obama administration took it a step further for the Black Panthers. They are on video intimidating voters, which is with no doubt against the law, and Obama's Justice Department dropped the case. There have been a couple of members of the Justice Department that were involved in the case resign and provide great detail on the issue. If the KKK were doing the same, they would have hung them. In my opinion, these thugs, be it Black Panthers OR the KKK, should have been put under the jail.
Racism is wrong on all levels. The Obama administration only sees one color when it comes to racism and that is white. There have been a couple of people from the Justice Department come forward and state that they were directed only to prosecute cases where white on black crime / incidents were reported and to look over black on white issues. That's a problem folks!
Anonymous

Jonesborough, TN

#15 Apr 3, 2011
how do i join??

“Dont ask i wont tell!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#16 Apr 3, 2011
the klan has always been here, we moved here in 94 and my dad was approached by a memeber. its really sick. its people like these who keep us from the potential we have as humans.
lol

Murfreesboro, TN

#17 Apr 3, 2011
Uh
kkk

Columbus, NC

#21 Apr 3, 2011
The current klan would not be on display, and yes they have the right to ralley. There are many more members than you would believe.

The "race" card should not even be thrown in here. The klan use to provide justice when the system failed. Now all white people are the minority! The klansmen are not bad people. They work,have familes and pay taxes so that all of the welfare clan can have free food and healthcare.
NewsReport

Shelby, NC

#22 Apr 3, 2011
Right wrote:
Thanks for posting the link. This is indeed scary. Obama's presidency was not supposed to be anything about race. This report begs to differ.
knoxx

United States

#23 Apr 3, 2011
Right wrote:
Awesome article. Amazing that Obama would allow this to happen under his watch, and yes, he was aware. If this would have happened under a Republican, the media would have taken hold and it would have been a fire storm. In today's media environment, it all leans way left (outside of the right slant of Fox), so these instances are left uncovered.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 56 min Jennifer Renee 4,002
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr miss tuffet 148,995
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr ProfileOne 8,638
clark hixon jr (Jan '11) 1 hr Lol 10
Should we have 100% mail in voting 2 hr Kohlrabi 8
The Jonesborough Flash, in his many identities,... 2 hr Kohlrabi 16
Jessica cubbage England 2 hr JamMan 2
new sheriff in town made his 1st big change. Sun Pardon Burns 29
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000