WAR with Russia is it worth it

WAR with Russia is it worth it

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Bodies Blood

Johnson City, TN

#1 Mar 20, 2014
The all volunteer force is not enough even for conventional war even if it didn't go nukes . So young people what do you think .
why not

Johnson City, TN

#2 Mar 20, 2014
Bodies Blood wrote:
The all volunteer force is not enough even for conventional war even if it didn't go nukes . So young people what do you think .
Not gonna' matter what they think. Dumbazz talking about downsizing military. Then all of a sudden the Olympics are done and Putin decides to push his weight around in the world. So what is dumbazz gonna' do if there is a call-up of boots on da' ground? He's gonna' institute the draft of course and no young man will be able to hide behind his schooling,faith or mommy's azz. He's gonna' take the bitter with the sweet, so to speak. Watch and see if he don't.
Class action

Johnson City, TN

#3 Mar 20, 2014
why not wrote:
<quoted text> Not gonna' matter what they think. Dumbazz talking about downsizing military. Then all of a sudden the Olympics are done and Putin decides to push his weight around in the world. So what is dumbazz gonna' do if there is a call-up of boots on da' ground? He's gonna' institute the draft of course and no young man will be able to hide behind his schooling,faith or mommy's azz. He's gonna' take the bitter with the sweet, so to speak. Watch and see if he don't.
Seems to me Reagan broke Russian federation by making them build a military so big it broke the country I see this no difference for a USA not in two wars at once .We have to big a military puck Europe and Israel sure they are our friends but at what cost its time they pay their own way in a Army big enough for their needs .

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#4 Mar 21, 2014
why not wrote:
<quoted text> Not gonna' matter what they think. Dumbazz talking about downsizing military. Then all of a sudden the Olympics are done and Putin decides to push his weight around in the world. So what is dumbazz gonna' do if there is a call-up of boots on da' ground? He's gonna' institute the draft of course and no young man will be able to hide behind his schooling,faith or mommy's azz. He's gonna' take the bitter with the sweet, so to speak. Watch and see if he don't.
If you're thinking the issue with Ukraine and Crimea is going to push the US into war with Russia, you're goofy ass hell.
The US has nothing to gain from that mess, as nor does Russia.
wassamatta

Johnson City, TN

#5 Mar 21, 2014
Class action wrote:
<quoted text> Seems to me Reagan broke Russian federation by making them build a military so big it broke the country I see this no difference for a USA not in two wars at once .We have to big a military puck Europe and Israel sure they are our friends but at what cost its time they pay their own way in a Army big enough for their needs .
If you were better informed re:Israel you would know they do not want our help and would be better off if the U.S. stayed out of their business.
why not

Johnson City, TN

#6 Mar 21, 2014
unc tarheel wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're thinking the issue with Ukraine and Crimea is going to push the US into war with Russia, you're goofy ass hell.
Didn't imply that at all. Point being taken is the U.S. sticks their nose in where it doesn't belong and young people pay the price for the arrogance of the politicians. Has nothing to do with any other country's problems, it's Obama's agenda I am more concerned about.
update

Friendsville, TN

#7 Jul 29, 2014
unc tarheel wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so goofy azz now were they

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#8 Jul 29, 2014
I think we should nuke Texas first. That won't help with the Russian thing. But I don't like Texas.

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#9 Jul 29, 2014
Plus, nuking Texas has secondary benefits. It'll solve the immigration problem. If the Hispanics get to the border and see just a huge smoking hole they'll turn back. They can't cross a border that's no longer there.
Hawkman

Greeneville, TN

#10 Jul 31, 2014
If we send the HAWK over to Russia he can smack some sense into Putin and solve all of our Russian problems with one visit!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tweets 17 min CLINTON CASH 44
The Holts 20 min stop the insanity 6
Michelle Willis Malone 23 min AskingAsking 4
Uranium One Special Counsel 25 min feel the Bern 42
iPhone 8 and food stamps 1 hr The informant 1
wade gilliam?? 1 hr SHOCKING 6
Church members using church resources 1 hr Not a Pierce fami... 3
Women to AVOID AT ALL COSTS in Greeneville 20 hr Youfool 31
Kershaw VS Judge 22 hr SHOCKING 31

Greeneville Jobs